Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 02-24-2021, 08:10 PM   #1
Teach

Meadowlands: Friday, February 26

20-Cent Pick-5

Race One:

2 SPRING IN PARIS gets my nod in this opening-race trot. This Explosive Matter-bred is getting first-time Lasix. That’s an angle I give credence to. This Donerail-bred has faced better. This mare has also recorded a consistent times; they’re good enough to win. Monsieur Yannick Gingras, Le Frelon Vert, is in the bike for trainer Sofia Zingale. The last time this mare faced this level of competition from this inside post she finished 3rd. I believe this 5 YO can be there. Others: 9 Dixie Slippers; 8 Alexander Hanover; 3 Broadway Promise.

Race Two:

3 RUBY ON RAILS came flying home last week. Anything resembling that effort would put this lass in the winner’s circle. Don’t expect last week’s 7.5-to-1 odds. If last week’s effort is a harbinger of things to come, this mare may run-off-and-hide from the rest of the field. The P.E.I. native, Mark MacDonald, reprises the drive for trainer Scott Blackler. Others: 2 Classica, 5 GottaLoveMyShadow; 8 Petal To The Metal

Race Three:

In this GSY amateur pace, I’ve landed on 7 ROCKIN PANDA. The most capable reinsman, Todd Whitney, is in the bike. This Rockin Image-bred has an early turn of foot. This 8 YO should be out-and-going when the wings retract. I wouldn't be surprised to see this Dragon Again-bred “on the engine.” Jamie Gerard trains. Others: 2 Sugartown; 9 Always A Force; 6 Watchmeneighneigh.

Race Four:

It’s “The Money Man," or as my son-in-law would say: “El Hombre del Dinero.” I’m talking about the Oakville, Ontario native, Scott Zeron; he’s driving my top pick in this trot, 5 SO LONG HANOVER. In my opinion, this Donato Hanover-bred is starting to round into form. This 4 YO has faced better. He’s had two acclimating miles. He appears primed. Dylan Davis trains. Others: 6 AP Hall of Trix; 1 She Must Be Magic; 8 Scirocco Patrick.

Race Five:

It’s the GSY series. They’ve returned for another spin around “the Big M” oval. I’ve opted for a long-shot pick. It’s “The Judge,” i.e., Tony Beltrami. is in the sulky. His horse, 1 VICTORIAS MAVERICK, draws “the rail.” That can be a significant advantage. I look for “The Maverick” to be guided into a good pouncing position. “Badda bing Badda boom!” Williams Hernandez trains this Massachusetts-bred (How often do you see that?). Others: 8 So So De Vie; 2 Dull Roar; 6 Statesman N.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2021, 12:34 PM   #2
Teach

Race Six:
1 Swiss House On Fire
5 Pappy Go Go
4 All Champy
6 Double Account

Race Seven:
3 Rockin Rambaran
5 Junior’s Dew
1 Sossy’s King Kong
8 Two Fiftyeight N

Race Eight:
10 LetMe Fly low
2 Manhattan Play
3 Classy Chapel N
8 Be Best

Race Nine:
7 Barley
5 Resita
4 Chiplosive
8 Inukchuk Chuck

Race Ten:
6 Betalady
3 Wingding Hanover
5 Rockin The Boys A
4 Tango Dancer N

Race Eleven:
6 Stenhouse Hanover
3 Big Nudge
2 Shady McCoy
1 Yuge

Race Twelve:
4 Laurie Lee
2 Saint Albray
7 Arnie’s Angel
5 Shellie De Vie

Race Thirteen:
5 Bebop On The Block
4 S McKee
3 I’m Sid The Kid
9 Brass Monkey
8 Thunder Dome

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: