Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:42 AM   #4306
Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Harness racing?????

You might be able to bet the cockfights in Tiajuana
Cockfights, you say??? Where might one find data files for the fighting cocks? I'm asking for a friend....
Old 08-31-2017, 11:43 AM   #4307
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Cockfights, you say??? Where might one find data files for the fighting cocks? I'm asking for a friend....
Go to my web site GIVEMEYOURMONEY.COM...
Old 08-31-2017, 01:44 PM   #4308
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I'm still stunned looking at this....in what bizarro world does a horse who just freakin won @ Parx for an 18K purse......get claimed and brought to Dela for what is possibly the lowest purse
of his 13 race career----WINS AND PAYS $53.00??

What the hell, man....isn't Dela considered a lower-class track compared to Parx?

They're just giving away money---while we scratch and claw to try to hit an $8 winner

Old 08-31-2017, 03:55 PM   #4309
dlivery

These are unknowns public can not see

Have not looked at the PP's
Last race was Plus + race I presume
Could not be discounted out
I'm not shocked Just saying
Had a horse that was + in last race Record 1/23 won at next asking.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:40 PM   #4310
green80

Quote:
I'm still stunned looking at this....in what bizarro world does a horse who just freakin won @ Parx for an 18K purse......get claimed and brought to Dela for what is possibly the lowest purse
of his 13 race career----WINS AND PAYS $53.00??

What the hell, man....isn't Dela considered a lower-class track compared to Parx?

They're just giving away money---while we scratch and claw to try to hit an $8 winner

they just went to sleep on that one. The horse has not missed a check in his last 10 starts and dropping in class and they let it go off at 25/1?

So I had to take a look at Del today, consensus had 8 straight winners in 10 races with pic3's pick4's and the pick 5.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:46 PM   #4311
horseplayer

The Parx horse won a 10k mdn claimer at Parx and was moving up the class ladder to non-mdn claimer race - yes you can say possible class edge from Parx to Delaware also horse was stretching out - horse is a longshot but don't know what competition looked like on paper to warrant those big odds - so I looked at the chart to get a line on the favorite and the horse A j"s Amex that was the fav at .60 odds - three races back this horse won a 30k mdn claimer at Parx (LOL) distance race - this horse then went up to Penn National and won an Allowance and was now dropping back to a claimer at Delaware. BTW most of his races with the exeception of his first career outing and his win at at Parx he raced exclusively with Mdn spec wgts. To be honest if I was looking to compare these two I would have to favor the A j's Amex over Postinos Champion - BTW - that was the exacta Postino first AJ's second. Hmmm
Old 09-02-2017, 08:54 AM   #4312
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I felt the same way Bob---that's why horse racing is so much fun--was looking over the charts and as usually happens--AFTER THE RACE I saw what a stand-out he really was.

A few days ago---5 to be exact, I touted a horse named OXFORD STREET @ Delaware. One of the things that got me interested in this horse is (If you know the POPS & TIPS Methodology)--is he was on a cycle 5 pop.

Trust me this is fairly rare---the horse has gone 5 straight races without winning or any layoff of any length---and his odds have gone down, each time, in descending order---for those 5 straight races.

It's sort of like he's "owed" a win.

You can look all you want---this is very rare.

Well now I find out Oxford's trainer is a little unique. He lost his
last race@ 18-1 .....I mentioned he's back in 5 days---with a DOUBLE JUMP in class and once again a distance switch.

My comment before his last was he's "sitting on a win"

I still think that's true, and will take a shot with OXFORD STREET and his insane trainer in the 5th @ Delaware @ 20-1.

Good luck today, boys----the DEL MAR BEST 5 CONSENSUS is posted on my site to give a little help, hopefully.

--NCG
Old 09-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #4313
giventofly

Del Mar

Greg,

Thanks for the free picks for Del Mar. It's very generous of you to do so.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:33 PM   #4314
horseplayer

Quote:
I felt the same way Bob---that's why horse racing is so much fun--was looking over the charts and as usually happens--AFTER THE RACE I saw what a stand-out he really was.

A few days ago---5 to be exact, I touted a horse named OXFORD STREET @ Delaware. One of the things that got me interested in this horse is (If you know the POPS & TIPS Methodology)--is he was on a cycle 5 pop.

Trust me this is fairly rare---the horse has gone 5 straight races without winning or any layoff of any length---and his odds have gone down, each time, in descending order---for those 5 straight races.

It's sort of like he's "owed" a win.

You can look all you want---this is very rare.

Well now I find out Oxford's trainer is a little unique. He lost his
last race@ 18-1 .....I mentioned he's back in 5 days---with a DOUBLE JUMP in class and once again a distance switch.

My comment before his last was he's "sitting on a win"

I still think that's true, and will take a shot with OXFORD STREET and his insane trainer in the 5th @ Delaware @ 20-1.

Good luck today, boys----the DEL MAR BEST 5 CONSENSUS is posted on my site to give a little help, hopefully.

--NCG
I used to "Spend A Buck" on a big long shot and go back and purchase to look at horses' past performance perhaps I might see an angle, etc. -but brisnet stopped that with new format.

re- odds drop came across an angle yrs ago last 3 races a continual drop each time descending -and it is a play but you get a lot like this

re 5 days comeback another angle 7 days or less merits consideration (Ainsle mentioned something on this )

what really stumps me is this race is carded for the turf so you think the trainer is now pinpointing for this race but sloppy track and it is off the turf but trainer still goes ??
Old 09-02-2017, 05:22 PM   #4315
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
Greg,

Thanks for the free picks for Del Mar. It's very generous of you to do so.
You're very welcome, gft

Getting back to OXFORD STREET for the last time..... "unorthodox" trainer Galvan today would prove to be either fiendishly clever.......or just a silly sum'bitch.

When you change distances, huge class drops or jumps, etc, every race...you have a plan to maneuver your horse into a winning situation at a big price.

Hehe that "plan" takes 3-4 weeks ---not a friggin half year......I'm officially DONE with that one.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:34 AM   #4316
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 09-03-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #4317
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

--This is the Top-2 PLATINUM POWER for SARATOGA today...with the 75 scratches taken out. I keep telling you guys--a little study and handicapping with PLATINUM....you may impress yourself with an improved ROI--in a lot less time than it takes to pore over a "form" for hours.

*I tried posting this earlier, but once again my comp acted up.

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 09-03-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:32 PM   #4318
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Tonight's Action @ LAX

Old 09-04-2017, 07:52 AM   #4319
timtam

It keeps on ticking

I Know Greg and I got off to a rocky start because he thought I was bashing

his product but this software continues to make money for me at Gulfstream.

Yesterday 3 pick 3's $125, $ 167 and $101. A few nice hits ranging fro 10.40 and

16.00. among some others ( 9.80) etc. I print out the consensus report and

the tip sheet and horizontal prime power,ability, and power number. on the

bottom of the consensus report I write down the picks of best 3, 123,boss,

plat and e1/e2. ( which hit 2/6 for prices of 10.40 and 16) . I print these

sheets 5 in total and take them to OTB and they are very easy to handle

and make both horizontal and vertical bets. I look for prices and ability is

one that seems to give the best prices but you have to look at the overall

body of work to construct you tickets. It's not only Gulfstream because I've

used them for other tracks but because Gulfstream seems to be running when

I go I'm becoming very familiar with catching prices there by just being

observant with the betting patterns there. Enough of a commercial because

there is definitly a learning curve and I am only playing 1 track I'm more

than holding my own which is all you can expect for a "hobby".

Last edited by timtam; 09-04-2017 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:53 AM   #4320
Harmonicaslim

Platinum Power

I have purchased lots of racing software but, since I already knew how to pick the favorite, I was always disappointed. With Greg's programs you can get a price.
Closed Thread