Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:56 PM   #6631
hcap

Oops, did anyone document exactly what happened and document what his doctor said? Sounds impressive, but until then, it remains anecdotal.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #6632
chrisl

If Covid is so deadly?

If Covid is so deadly and nobody is excluded. Unless you take the precautions directed by the DR's. How come the homeless are not dropping like flies. They live on top of each other, definitely do not use any sanitizer, no face mask, no social distancing. According to the Dr's they should all be dead by now? I have read not one report of Covid sweeping through the homeless camps. No hospitals over run with homeless people with Covid. The homeless population should be drying up, according to the Dr's.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2020, 04:43 PM   #6633
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Oops, did anyone document exactly what happened and document what his doctor said? Sounds impressive, but until then, it remains anecdotal.
You too are anecdotal don't ya know,
Old 08-11-2020, 06:43 PM   #6634
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Nero fiddles as Rome burns
Hey, what happens in Joe's basement stays in Joe's basement.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:45 PM   #6635
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Daily cheering the demise of America through daily propaganda posts is an odd thing for an old coot to do.

Cheering for more death and destruction of your country is a sad way to live your life.
He 'yam what he 'yam.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:49 PM   #6636
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So a person is alive.....and you complain about it?
Let everyone decide for themselves if they want to live anecdotally or die clinically.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:43 PM   #6637
davew

Quote:
why would it matter what the doctor said or did? the one case study has a statistical significance of zero (but the guy is still glad to be alive)
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2020, 08:28 PM   #6638
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If you were on a ventilator in the hospital with little hope, would you wait for the clinical studies or take your chances with the drug?

Everything else hcap posts is pure BS.
In his dark little world, this virus is so bad you shut down the world destroy all the economies, put people in jail if they violate the rules, unless of course you are demonstrating or looting, and you ruin kid's educations by holding them out of schools, but God forbid you and your doctor would decide to try a drug that has been in use for many years and shown some success in fighting this particular virus........and roses smell like farts in that little world.
Old 08-12-2020, 04:22 AM   #6639
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If you were on a ventilator in the hospital with little hope, would you wait for the clinical studies or take your chances with the drug?

Everything else hcap posts is pure BS.
In his dark little world, this virus is so bad you shut down the world destroy all the economies, put people in jail if they violate the rules, unless of course you are demonstrating or looting, and you ruin kid's educations by holding them out of schools, but God forbid you and your doctor would decide to try a drug that has been in use for many years and shown some success in fighting this particular virus........and roses smell like farts in that little world.
Lighten up chimp. Murphy's law screws things up, including the accuracy of scientific evidence. Science looks out for how things go wrong, and the mentally deficient claiming all sorts of cracppottery, quackery, and monkeying around.

Last edited by hcap; 08-12-2020 at 04:25 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2020, 07:11 AM   #6640
sammy the sage

Quote:
Lighten up chimp. Murphy's law screws things up, including the accuracy of scientific evidence. Science looks out for how things go wrong, and the mentally deficient claiming all sorts of cracppottery, quackery, and monkeying around.

I see you've OFFICIALLY joined the 46 zil and BigA camp....you'd rather die of something than to take something that is unproven...(well according to some)

speaks volumes...

has NOTHING to do with Trump....pretty lame when you fall back on that...

For example....whilst NOT proven yet....CBC oil, THC, and polio vaccine are starting to get legs as far as fighting cancer, tumors....

If you were dying from either said causes with all other proven alternatives exhausted...you wouldn't try?

got ya...I do know and KNEW people like that who are so totally brainwashed...they've just gone ahead and DIED without trying...oh well
Old 08-12-2020, 07:13 AM   #6641
sammy the sage

What about THE pets....this was discussed earlier....the LUNACY and DOUBLE standard is never more open than in this news bit...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...virus-n1236477
Old 08-12-2020, 09:13 AM   #6642
woodtoo

The more masks worn, more cases rise. Am I right?
Old 08-12-2020, 10:00 AM   #6643
davew

Russia has a vaccine, but some experts skeptical

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-co...103731338.html
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2020, 10:51 AM   #6644
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
I see you've OFFICIALLY joined the 46 zil and BigA camp....you'd rather die of something than to take something that is unproven...(well according to some)

speaks volumes...

has NOTHING to do with Trump....pretty lame when you fall back on that...

For example....whilst NOT proven yet....CBC oil, THC, and polio vaccine are starting to get legs as far as fighting cancer, tumors....

If you were dying from either said causes with all other proven alternatives exhausted...you wouldn't try?

got ya...I do know and KNEW people like that who are so totally brainwashed...they've just gone ahead and DIED without trying...oh well
I am not saying one should not take new drugs. But not take them until there is some evidence that the drug does what it is claimed to do. And doing so under a doctor's supervision.

I am not against "compassionate use". Neither are medical professionals like The Mayo Clinic...

I've heard that compassionate use is a way to get access to experimental treatments. How does it work?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...e/faq-20058036

I am against your moron-in-chief singing a swan song exaggerating the effectiveness trying to convince his obsequious lackeys he is doing a bang up when so many have died due to DR Moron's happy talk distracting and replacing science, public health and epidemiology.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #6645
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Russia has a vaccine, but some experts skeptical

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-co...103731338.html

Yeah, they spelled "you're" wrong, but you get the picture.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: