Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-04-2016, 08:52 AM   #1
Baron Star Gregg

Hurricane Matthew

Let's all send prayers to those in harm's way.
Baron Star Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2016, 07:55 PM   #2
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

Thank you,I am sitting on the edge of the cone in South Florida,I sure hope it bobbles to the east a few degrees.Last hurricane was Wilma,I went though that,Research my posts and you will see what we went though.
CryingForTheHorses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSchell_Racing
Thank you,I am sitting on the edge of the cone in South Florida,I sure hope it bobbles to the east a few degrees.Last hurricane was Wilma,I went though that,Research my posts and you will see what we went though.
McShell, you live in Swampland? So do I. I will keep you in my prayers fellow Swamplander.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:50 PM   #4
ElKabong

My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Hollywood fla last December. Loved the place. Prayers to all in the hurricane's way.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2016, 12:30 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The forecast for this hurricane has been all over the map in terms of storm track, but it seems to have stabilized in the last 24 hours or so. I truly hope they are off by a bit and this storm tracks a little bit to the east... Riding slowly up the east coast of Florida could be an absolute nightmare situation...hoping everyone in this storm's path plays it smart and safe.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2016, 09:47 AM   #6
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
I was in the Sunshine State last June at the start of Hurricane season and the paper said that Florida had not had a hurricane hit land in 11 years, a record for the state.The old record was 6 years, so sad to say, FL is long overdue for hurricanes .Hopefully, they will be mild ones with limited property damage and no loss of life.
Anybody from the PA family in Matthew's path, stay safe.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2016, 02:38 PM   #7
ElKabong

Watching weather channels for the past few hours (tied down to the house and phone for two days), I'm amazed at these morons that are still on the beach in south Florida. Roads in broward county are closed in twenty minutes according to reports....fools.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2016, 03:18 PM   #8
Fwizard

ALL boarded up and ready to ride it out , eye wall predicted to be on us at about 5:00 AM---it's going to make for a fun nite...Just hold together roof!!!
Fwizard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2016, 06:13 PM   #9
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

Looks like Hollywood dodged a big bullet,Hurricane is now passing WPB with hopefully no damage..Prayers to many people still in its path..Whew!!
CryingForTheHorses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: