Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:42 PM   #1351
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Shoo away children. I have $34,000 in withholding and $700,000 wagered thru August.

5% of what I wager gets withheld.

No go away FLY.

This is one insecure individual, wow.

Imagine if any of this were true.....he would have to be one of the top handicappers--IN THE COUNTRY-- parading around anonymous internet forums-- insisting everyone know how much money he wagers and wins?

Oh well....it's the internet.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:32 PM   #1352
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Once in a while you'll be surprised by a longshot on top somewhere. Somewhere he shouldn't be.
It's funny how perceived longshots via the M/L give bettors the warm fuzzies, right up until the first flash of that race shows 5-2 on that 8-1 M/L. IMO, the key to showing profit is making a solid LINE yourself, and watch for drift-ups.....Obsolete is the morning line, along with yester-year's profits of the past. BTW, if you don't have the time to watch the tote-board, make sure you have an ADW that allows conditional wagers on minimum odds that you've set, activating within a minute or less to post....
Old 09-10-2016, 11:48 PM   #1353
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:

Imagine if any of this were true.....he would have to be one of the top handicappers--IN THE COUNTRY-- parading around anonymous internet forums-- insisting everyone know how much money he wagers and wins?

I think in 4th grade you transposed, proud with insecure.

Carry on wannabe.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:06 AM   #1354
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:

The way the guy talks, he bets huge amounts of money to try to win huger (if there is such a word) amounts . It doesn't mean he's a great handicapper . Just that he has a lot of two things, money to wager and guts ! I certainly give him credit for having guts.

Last edited by jk3521; 09-11-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #1355
Bennie

Gotta stand up for my fellow Raiders fan and say I don't see where he ever said he won. Just bet a large amount of money.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #1356
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
So what's the next step? Exceeding the track take is child's play--exceed the $1.00 ROI barrier and you have something. I keep anticipating you to now move ahead with your study--there has to be an end game--correct?

At my age, I'm happy to just be IN THE GAME
!!

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 09-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #1357
DeltaLover

Quote:

Dude, I can assure that what EMD says is 100% TRUE and of course and without a doubt he is one of the top handicappers in the country..
Old 09-11-2016, 11:04 AM   #1358
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
The way the guy talks, he bets huge amounts of money to try to win huger (if there is such a word) amounts . It doesn't mean he's a great handicapper . Just that he has a lot of two things, money to wager and guts ! I certainly give him credit for having guts.

Despite what you all think, I'm not here to fight with NCG or anyone. He obviously sees me as a threat to his product (because my theory is directly opposite to his).

I bet a lot of money because I WIN a lot of money. I don't win because of a bankroll edge. I bet small and I bet big when need be. Meaning, I hit $5000 pick 5's with $20 bucks and when need be and the sequence is right, I'll put $1000 into a super tough pick 5 to take down $20000.

You'd be surprised to know I've started a run with $50 and turned it into $10,000 (in 1-3 days) about a hundred times in ten years. That's how you handle SO much.

With that said, I will respectfully leave your thread. If I'm not critiqued , I won't post in return.

Thank you Delta for your kind words. You know I think you're a genius myself.

Good luck today everyone.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #1359
timtam

Good bye EMD4ME see you in the short line
Old 09-11-2016, 02:29 PM   #1360
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtam
Good bye EMD4ME see you in the short line

SHHH ! Let sleeping dogs lie !
Old 09-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #1361
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

2 cappers

different approach...EMD is a dynamic player for sure. Nor Cal has the top program and many followers I do not see the issue myself.

Last edited by Racey; 09-11-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:27 PM   #1362
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
SHHH ! Let sleeping dogs lie !

Good idea Joe...let's move on.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:36 PM   #1363
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racey
different approach...EMD is a dynamic player for sure. Nor Cal has the top program and many followers I do not see the issue myself.
Yeah like you said no issue, I know the value of the NCG software. Emd is really good, not sure why they can't coexist peaceably. 😀

Allan
Old 09-11-2016, 04:45 PM   #1364
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Was talking with pandy the other day...about not having time to bet anymore lately--with all the other things going on.

Before I started any of this....I would handicap long into the night. The ADW's open @ 3AM Cali time....so whenever I got done I made my bets then got some sleep.

Now most days I don't even get to look at a card...or if I do it's to post something up here. Kinda strange in a way---the more "into" the game I get--the less I participate. I get every data file Bris Bris produces (yes I pay for them like everyone else) but only track plays with the data.

So I already know what my New Year's resolution will be. For some--they swear off gambling. For me...it's to PLAY THE PONIES!

For some reason...probably just maturity--gambling doesn't hold the same allure it once had. Winning still does
Old 09-11-2016, 04:50 PM   #1365
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Despite what you all think, I'm not here to fight with NCG or anyone. He obviously sees me as a threat to his product (because my theory is directly opposite to his).
You don't need Delta to back you up. I've already posted here many times that you are the real deal. If people don't believe me, then fine, whatever.

However, YOU NEED TO STOP this fighting with NCG. And NCG needs to stop FIGHTING with you.

His program has a place. It serves a purpose. And people do use it and are getting the results they desire.

Whether or not you are a better handicapper and win more money is irrelevant. You aren't selling anything or really trying to help anyone out in that manner.

Let it be man. The both of you. You both serve a purpose here and you both have many fans. JUST STOP THE BICKERING. Nobody likes to see it, and it doesn't help anyone.

You can all thank me later.
Closed Thread