Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 3.30 average.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:49 PM   #3646
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Did you recruit these "groupies", or are they all Phantom posters of your making?...Starting to truly look that way.
One last thought....It feels like 96% of people truly hate my guts on here. (Not playing victim. It's just the case).

However, I think there are a few that are in the "silent background" that don't speak up for all the abusive on line behavior here (of me) because THEY DON'T want to get bullied and abused here either. It's very safe to assume that if you ever side with EMD, the bullies will come biting away.

Not healthy for this site.....
Old 03-26-2017, 09:50 PM   #3647
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
You're wrong, wrong, wrong.....I've got into it with them all, and we get along just fine. You just choose to look the other way when the conversation doesn't involve you.
I've been wrong many times in my life. If I am, I would apologize sincerely. Can you kindly point it out if it ever happens again? (So I could apologize to you?)
Old 03-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #3648
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME View Post
I always knew your phone call was insincere. Thanks for validating it. At least the true cards are on the table.

I'll just add you to the NCG/DAHOSS/CASTAWAY list.

To answer your question, I have never ever had a 2nd profile, never asked someone to create a profile and finally have never remotely done anything close to anything involving a 2nd profile.

Recruit them? Socal has been on here since the prior decade.

A new REAL horseplayer joined the forum (Socal's long time buddy) and this is how y'all treat them?

Seriously???
Don't speak for them, don't say stupid things like our phone call was insincere, you know better. You have to tone it down, that's all, nothing more. The rest of the nonsense will stop once you do this.....
Old 03-26-2017, 09:54 PM   #3649
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Don't speak for them, don't say stupid things like our phone call was insincere, you know better. You have to tone it down, that's all, nothing more. The rest of the nonsense will stop once you do this.....
Wait Replay, give me a second.......

I need to go get some

(Truce enacted. All is well )

Be well
Old 03-26-2017, 09:56 PM   #3650
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCircuit View Post
Yeah RR I'm almost a 10 year vet here so why don't YOU show ME some XXXXXX.
Give it a rest, you SRU phantom groupie wannabe....
Old 03-26-2017, 09:59 PM   #3651
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
One last thought....It feels like 96% of people truly hate my guts on here. (Not playing victim. It's just the case).

However, I think there are a few that are in the "silent background" that don't speak up for all the abusive on line behavior here (of me) because THEY DON'T want to get bullied and abused here either. It's very safe to assume that if you ever side with EMD, the bullies will come biting away.

Not healthy for this site.....
Look, 96% of the people here probably hate my guts too. But I know that is self inflicted. You absolutely, positively refuse to see why you might rub people the wrong way. You think they are at fault and they are just jealous. That's why it's so funny when you play Pollyanna.

Take a look in the mirror. It's not everyone else. It's you. It's always hot or cold. Zero middle ground.

I actually think outside of here you're probably a pretty decent dude. Why you carry on like you do here is beyond me...but again it makes the Pollyanna stuff seem VERY odd.

Figure out how you want to portray yourself here. Do you want to be The Rock or Pollyanna? Because you can't be both.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #3652
Mr. Pick 5
Veteran

So before PA comes and deletes all this could you please tell me what your issue is with me RR?....because ive really been nothing but respectful to you aside from when you make rude comments to me totally out of left field (this has become a common occurrence)
Old 03-26-2017, 10:05 PM   #3653
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Look, 96% of the people here probably hate my guts too. But I know that is self inflicted. You absolutely, positively refuse to see why you might rub people the wrong way. You think they are at fault and they are just jealous. That's why it's so funny when you play Pollyanna.

Take a look in the mirror. It's not everyone else. It's you. It's always hot or cold. Zero middle ground.

I actually think outside of here you're probably a pretty decent dude. Why you carry on like you do here is beyond me...but again it makes the Pollyanna stuff seem VERY odd.

Figure out how you want to portray yourself here. Do you want to be The Rock or Pollyanna? Because you can't be both.
I don't want to argue with you Dahoss. This is one of your nicest posts (to me). I'll accept it, wish you the best as well and hope you and I run amicably on here for years to come.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:05 PM   #3654
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:

Why don't I ever hear you speaking to Dahoss, Castaway and NCG the way you just spoke to him?
To be perfectly honest Randall has probably spoken as bad to me as anyone has on these boards. Most of the time I probably deserved it. I don't know him from Adam but he certainly seems like a straight shooter which is more than I can say for your pilot fish.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:09 PM   #3655
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pick 5 View Post
So before PA comes and deletes all this could you please tell me what your issue is with me RR?....because ive really been nothing but respectful to you aside from when you make rude comments to me totally out of left field (this has become a common occurrence)
You don't know when to stop, do you? You can have the last word....BTW, don't interact with me anymore, conversation's over.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #3656
Mr. Pick 5
Veteran

Quote:
You don't know when to stop, do you? You can have the last word....BTW, don't interact with me anymore, conversation's over.
Thats quite ironic because i could almost swear that 10 times out of 10 you are the one who has started the interaction with me.

By the way thanks for answering my question (You Didn't)

I hate to say it, but theres actually some compiling evidence that you are the one thats trolling me. (True Fact)

Good Day Sir
Old 03-26-2017, 10:16 PM   #3657
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pick 5 View Post
I am not ReplayRandall...but I have a serious question to ask you myself:

You came onto this board and declared right from the start that you considered EMD to be (unofficially) THE BEST HORSEPLAYER ON THIS BOARD...while stating that you had no respect at all for NorCalGreg's handicapping skill. And you said this at a time when NorCalGreg was soundly beating EMD in BOTH of the handicapping contests that these two members were entered here. And you wonder why people are calling you an "EMD groupie"?
Old 03-26-2017, 10:17 PM   #3658
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

I come home from a funeral to this cesspool? Enough.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:51 PM   #3659
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
What are you banning me from, Mike? This garbage?
Banning you? Nobody's banning you. Chill.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:08 PM   #3660
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

A couple of you guys really need to relax. What the hell are you getting so worked up about?

To tell you the truth, I don't even know what everybody is pissed off about.

RR is pissed at Mr. Pick 5. NCG is pissed at EMD. EMD is pissed at everybody and nobody at the same time. It's all mind numbingly silly.

Thankfully, this thread is done. Because tonight was such a cluster ****, everyone gets to start with a clean slate. But my tolerance level is now at an all time low. And justice will be swift.

I get the feeling you guys all think I'm too afraid to kick anyone off. Too afraid of losing clicks or whatever. I can assure that has nothing to do with it. If I actually made decent money running this site, maybe that would be true. But it's really not much of a factor.

The truth is, I like most of you guys. But you've really managed to turn this place lately into an unattractive mess for the majority of people here, and that's not cool at all.

Soooooooo...go ahead and laugh at what I just wrote. Say to yourself "I don't really give two shits what he says...this is a stupid horse racing message board...I couldn't give two craps whether I stay or go."

Well, that's EXACTLY how you SHOULD think. If you actually thought that way, you wouldn't be getting so worked up to begin with.

Let it go people. Don't respond to people you don't respect...don't make everything personal.

In short, grow the **** up.
Closed Thread