Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:49 PM   #3841
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Good idea...send her to Libya and then block her email accounts.
That would be being kind to her, you have to think like Trump several moves before the trap. So who is going to be the most trouble for a Trump administration Q1 2017? And how does one destroy those problems to the administration? If I have these things figured out it is a sure bet Donald J. Trump is ready for war with these Marxist.

Last edited by fast4522; 11-11-2016 at 10:50 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 02:34 PM   #3842
davew

"The Rock" serenades Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dAMX_z8Lw
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #3843
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
"The Rock" serenades Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dAMX_z8Lw
Thanks for sharing that! I haven't watched WWE since CM PUNK left. Much appreciated!
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2016, 12:26 PM   #3844
FantasticDan
gelding

This could also go in the Leonard Cohen tribute thread

[YT=""]BG-_ZDrypec[/YT]
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2016, 10:25 PM   #3845
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Awwwwww...SNL gets all serious...so serious is this Trump Presidency that even they can't make fun of it...such a tragedy for the nation...

Poor babies...

I take that cold open as a funeral march for the show itself...although Dave Chappelle kicked ass in his monologue....
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 09:12 AM   #3846
Clocker

Where was Hillary on election night? Why the long delay for a concession speech?

Quote:
Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.

https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/
Old 11-15-2016, 09:15 AM   #3847
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Tied 'er up like a werewolf, they did.
Had to put a cross on her to finally shut 'er up.
Old 11-15-2016, 09:16 AM   #3848
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

[YT="Hillary on Election night"]6VelB6Idgmk[/YT]
Old 11-15-2016, 10:51 AM   #3849
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Where was Hillary on election night? Why the long delay for a concession speech?

https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/
So first the fake news was that she couldn't make a speech because she was crying so badly. Then drunk got tacked on to the crying. Then that needed to be one-upped too, so now she's crazed and violent. In a couple days I expect "sources" to reveal.. hmmm...

Okay, I got a doozy. As the bad results poured in, Hillary excused herself to the bathroom to throw up. Who did she surprise in the bathroom but Bill and Huma!

Hilly then exited the bathroom in a and tried to grab the gun from the closest secret service agent. Other agents quickly jumped on her as many panicked dems screamed and bolted for the exits.

As Hilly lay at the bottom of the pile, we see one eye exposed and focused sideways on Huma and Bill as they exit the bathroom, holding hands. In slow motion, Huma mouths "I'm sorry" as Bill pulls her away..

Guys, send me the link when this shows up later today..
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 11:04 AM   #3850
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
So first the fake news was that she couldn't make a speech because she was crying so badly. Then drunk got tacked on to the crying. Then that needed to be one-upped too, so now she's crazed and violent. In a couple days I expect "sources" to reveal.. hmmm...

Okay, I got a doozy. As the bad results poured in, Hillary excused herself to the bathroom to throw up. Who did she surprise in the bathroom but Bill and Huma!

Hilly then exited the bathroom in a and tried to grab the gun from the closest secret service agent. Other agents quickly jumped on her as many panicked dems screamed and bolted for the exits.

As Hilly lay at the bottom of the pile, we see one eye exposed and focused sideways on Huma and Bill as they exit the bathroom, holding hands. In slow motion, Huma mouths "I'm sorry" as Bill pulls her away..

Guys, send me the link when this shows up later today..
WHAT!!! Where is the cartoon or late night comedian to authenticate your tale.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 11:05 AM   #3851
woodtoo

Good to see your getting over the Hag, the turning point was the "basket" remark that's when she united the deplorables and gave them strength and focus. As for if she went out screaming, crying or whatever. To quote her
" What difference, at this point, does it make?" #winning
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 11:11 AM   #3852
Clocker

Quote:
Just a little good, clean schadenfreude!

BTW, those were two different events reported. The meltdown was the night of the election, the crying was the next morning. The reports appeared to be credible, and neither story was ever denied or disproved.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #3853
delayjf

I wonder what the vote count was among her Secret Server staff - were they with her?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #3854
woodtoo

She wouldn't allow them to vote, they know too much.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 01:18 PM   #3855
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Is there a liberal on the planet who has a lick of common sense? Where there is smoke there is fire, or when there is a lot of smoke there must be a fire somewhere. These type stories come out about Hillary and no one else. Why do secret service agents seem to only say bad things about Hillary when it comes to the Clintons? If they were part of the right wing conspiracy that Hillary talks about they would bad mouth all the Clintons not just her. She is the horrible person she is made out to be.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply