Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-08-2021, 01:20 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

After having a few days to think about what happened....

I agree completely with Ben Shapiro...which is going to surprise some people if they actually watch this video...not that it really matters anyway....but I just wanted to put this on the record.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:41 PM   #2
lamboguy

this young guy did a great job. he gave the best media in years.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 03:37 PM   #3
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this young guy did a great job. he gave the best media in years.
I did not hear everything
Did he ever blame the The trumps and the former rny mayor for contributing to the insurrection ? Did he ever use the term insurrection.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #4
MargieRose

allegations must be substantiated by
18:28
evidence we have over 50 court cases in
18:30
which these allegations were not
18:32
properly substantiated by evidence (from the transcript of the video)

How is this statement true? It is my understanding that most of the cases were not allowed to be heard for reasons other than unsubstantiated evidence; e.g. standing. Was "substantiated evidence" ever allowed to be presented?

"In simple terms, courts use "standing" to ask, "Does this party have a 'dog in this fight?'""
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 04:34 PM   #5
OntheRail

And after another day...

Old 01-08-2021, 04:43 PM   #6
vegasone

Biden was upset(not literaly) that they only shot one white lady...wasn't fair......
It was racist the way they handled the riot.
vegasone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 05:39 PM   #7
classhandicapper

Anyone dying in such a senseless way is a tragedy, but if someone had to go I'm glad she was white. We are running out of cities to burn down or lock down.

This whole thing would have been fine if it remained peaceful, they vented their anger and suspicions about the integrity of the election and the influence of the media/tech cabal and we moved on. Not having enough police was a mega colossal blunder.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:51 PM   #8
lamboguy

Melania lost her assistant over this fiasco. i'd love to bet that Melania gets a divorce, writes a book, and makes appearances all over the world and focus's in on what its like to be the wife of a president. she will wind up with more money than her x husband.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 06:01 PM   #9
TJDave

Quote:
Melania lost her assistant over this fiasco. i'd love to bet that Melania gets a divorce, writes a book, and makes appearances all over the world and focus's in on what its like to be the wife of a president. she will wind up with more money than her x husband.
Trump’s probably got an ironclad prenup else she’d have been gone years ago.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:14 PM   #10
Marshall Bennett

Had it been BLM and ANTIFA storming the capitol it wouldn't even be newsworthy to the left and its pitiful corrupt media. Innocent people died at their hands all spring/summer and the same media was silent about it. Democrats even openly encouraged the violence, including members of congress. They're still on the job, totally unscathed. What a double standard.
I'm sick of all of it myself. I'm almost to the point I don't even care anymore.
Its a hopeless feeling even being a tiny bit emotional over it.
What I do know and take pleasure in knowing, is that all the hate and anger the left thrives on makes for a horribly miserable human being. They're lives must truly be "hell on earth".
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 01:05 AM   #11
classhandicapper

I listened to most of the video and I think he's correct in what he's saying about overturning the election and how terrible it was that this occurred, but there are literally probably 100 million people in this country that think that media and tech company's bias impacted the election and 20-30 million people that think there were shenanigans involved with mail in votes.

Regardless of what really happened, out of all of those people, a few thousand people showed up at the capital to protest.

That's nothing.

There was no great threat to democracy and no huge insurrection. It was a bunch of idiots venting. All they had to do was have police keep the crowd under control, let them vent, and after a few hours they would have gone home, drank some moonshine, and it would have been over. How the mayor of DC, the police, capital security etc... could allow this to happen is one of the great feats of incompetence imaginable.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:56 AM   #12
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I listened to most of the video and I think he's correct in what he's saying about overturning the election and how terrible it was that this occurred, but there are literally probably 100 million people in this country that think that media and tech company's bias impacted the election and 20-30 million people that think there were shenanigans involved with mail in votes.

Regardless of what really happened, out of all of those people, a few thousand people showed up at the capital to protest.

That's nothing.

There was no great threat to democracy and no huge insurrection. It was a bunch of idiots venting. All they had to do was have police keep the crowd under control, let them vent, and after a few hours they would have gone home, drank some moonshine, and it would have been over. How the mayor of DC, the police, capital security etc... could allow this to happen is one of the great feats of incompetence imaginable.

Can't agree with this. The protocols that were followed throughout the country for this election cycle were relatively stringent. I believe the people that carried out the work necessary to conduct this election did an outstanding, very much underappreciated job. Trump insisting this election did not reflect the will of the people is an insult to those people that did their civic duty in running this election. I know that if I were an election volunteer this year, I would be very much disgusted with my president. I hope this absolute horse shit, baseless, "how could a brilliant, powerful, loved-by-all guy like me lose" claims of voter fraud get washed down the sewer as quickly as possible. I hope those people that worked the election will step up again, but next time be shown the appreciation they deserve for doing their civic duty. This president never, ever, showed any kind of presidential style or grace. He, frankly, was a disgusting embarrassment from the start, and I've been saying that from the start. There was no doubt he would not accept losing with any grace. Not even a hair of a doubt. And he has screamed rip-off so many times, that millions of Americans are now certain there was massive voter fraud, yet not one of those millions could give you any proof of any significance that Trump was ripped off. The guy is such a disgusting pig, that 3 days ago, he makes a phone call, trying to get a Georgia state election official to, basically, commit fraud on his behalf. The PRESIDENT OF THE USA ASKED AN ELECTION OFFICIAL TO COMMIT FRAUD ON HIS BEHALF. Trump would have happily accepted the rewards of a rigged election in his favor, and considered it work well done.

Please, get off the election fraud crap. The only reason it's out there is because Trump put it out there. If he would have never opened his uninformed, completely ignorant pie hole about election fraud, we NEVER WOULD HAVE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ANYBODY THAT CLAIMS ELECTION FRAUD HAS SIMPLY HEARD THEIR GUY SAY IT SO MANY TIMES, THAT THEY NOW BELIEVE IT. Election fraud was always BS. It is TOTAL BS.

Could not agree with you more here. The fact that the capital was violated is the crime here, but there was no insurrection, or any effort to take over the government, or to take control of anything. The claims of professional instigators probably has merit, as it's becoming a cottage industry of the more radical progressive movement. Whether it's a right wing protest, or the left wing protests of this past summer, it looks as if there are fringes on the left that see advantage to bringing violence and vandalism into the mix. I don't believe for a second that the majority of the "Trumpsters" were there for any other reason than to vent their frustration. Trump, with his incendiary remarks, opened the door wide open for these kinds of elements to do their work and let the blame land at his feet. Again, his big, ignorant, idiotic pie hole of a facial orifice opened the door, this time to opportunists, to make him look like he was condoning a violent effort to disrupt the work of the joint chambers. The man doesn't get it, and he was an easy mark this time. If the hooligan element of the crowd would have been identified and addressed, it's quite unlikely there would have been any delay in counting the votes and less likely there would have been any violation of the capital building. I know the lefties aren't going to like this, but most violence and vandalism, most hooliganism in American protest demonstrations, are usually carried out by left leaning sympathizers. Sorry to say it, but it's the fact of the matter. Lefty protesters don't feel like they've done their job if they don't leave a mark. Lefties are going to like this even less, but the reason for that is the further left you get, the more ignorant, disrespectful, victimized and self entitled the elements become. They usually know nothing about the laws, or the history, or the work that needs to proceed to move the issue forward. They just know they've "been f#ck%d" and "I'm really mad" and "you aren't gonna do me like that anymore". Right leaning protesters wave their flags and wear their caps and yell real loud, then rev up the F350 and roar off.

Last edited by ultracapper; 01-09-2021 at 01:58 AM.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 02:00 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I disagree with your election rigged comments.

I've been saying this election was gonna be rigged for YEARS.

And in fact, it has been rigged...FOR YEARS.

The media and the dems made sure every week was another manufactured crisis for Trump...and most every one of them were without merit.

Including RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

All that, in itself, IS PART OF THE RIG. Or don't you get this?

Was it provable in court? Obviously not. but it was rigged. For years. And most likely on election day itself as well.

Oh well.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:09 AM   #14
ultracapper

Quote:
She must be mortified, that for all intent and purpose, after being First Lady of the United States of America, she's going to be slinking out of there in the 11th hour, with no fanfare, no ceremony, no nothing. Just leaving with chin on chest, with the embarrassment that is her husband, her snot nosed step daughter with fantasy visions of future grandeur, and a world that is happy they're gone.

I've always kind of liked the lady. It was obvious from the start that this wasn't what she wanted, but she stuck it out. She has a hell of a lot more style than her husband, and deserved better than this.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:23 AM   #15
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I disagree with your election rigged comments.

I've been saying this election was gonna be rigged for YEARS.

And in fact, it has been rigged...FOR YEARS.

The media and the dems made sure every week was another manufactured crisis for Trump...and most every one of them were without merit.

Including RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

All that, in itself, IS PART OF THE RIG. Or don't you get this?

Was it provable in court? Obviously not. but it was rigged. For years. And most likely on election day itself as well.

Oh well.
For Gods sake, of course they were throwing mud at him from the start. Of course they've been working to beat him since he took his oath. The GOP is going to do the same thing to Biden the minute he takes his hand off the bible.

That's not a rigged election. It's freakin politics. What the hell did you want from the dems when Trump took office? "Oh, Mr. President, how nice it is to have you here. Can I get you some tea or coffee? If you need help with your approval ratings, just let us know, and we'll do what we can to make your whole administration look just peachy." WTH!!

You are going to be hearing Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden starting at about noon, Wednesday January 20, 2021, over and over again until you'll be barfing all over yourself before the month ends. The GOP will be on the attack RIGHT NOW. That's not rigging anything. That's an effort to control as much as you and your party can while governing a country that oversees an economy equaling a quarter of the Earth's output and consumption. Good God man, American politics is not a freaking board game. When you want the stagecoach to go down that road and your opponent is holding the reigns, the only thing that keeps you from cutting his hands off is the lack of a sharp enough blade.