Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 01-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
RunForTheRoses

AQU 9TH 1/11/09

I hate to complain but I would have had the p4 if the 5 won/got put up. Even the TVG fellas could see something. What do you think?

Its hard enough to win as it is...why no inquiry?

Last edited by RunForTheRoses; 01-11-2009 at 04:37 PM.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
DRIVEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses
I hate to complain but I would have had the p4 if the 5 won/got put up. Even the TVG fellas could see something. What do you think?

The Stewards were halfway home. There are never INQUIRY's in the last race at Aqueduct.

You got robbed!!
DRIVEWAY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #3
joelouis
Veteran

Quote:

sorry but I did not see your post, but your got ROBBED but nothing gets done, so I guess nobody is twisting anybodys arm to bet on these crooked races. It is up to you to stop betting not the track.
joelouis is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
joelouis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEWAY
The Stewards were halfway home. There are never INQUIRY's in the last race at Aqueduct.

You got robbed!!
thats it you got robbed. That is why nothing gets done. Someone that has pull should investigate the stewards, they do it in football, why not the stewards.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
joelouis
Veteran

Quote:

why not inquiry I will tell you why, because someone did not want it. Who knows but it was like robbing a bank and they had the picture of the guy who robbed it, but nothing was done. This is why I stopped gambling, I dont have to worry about getting robbed, or getting a unpset stomach, or losing sleep over what could have been. No thanks you can have it.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #6
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelouis
why not inquiry I will tell you why, because someone did not want it. Who knows but it was like robbing a bank and they had the picture of the guy who robbed it, but nothing was done. This is why I stopped gambling, I dont have to worry about getting robbed, or getting a unpset stomach, or losing sleep over what could have been. No thanks you can have it.
How many times has this happened to you, how many non-calls cost you money? I can count the ones that cost me on one hand.
onefast99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
ClockerQ
Journeyman

the outside horse came in at the same time the leader came out. both horses never broke stride and both jockeys persevered to the wire. good no call by the stewards.
ClockerQ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelouis
Then why do you care !?!
Honestly, if you have no vested interest such as your $$$ or an investment in the horse, why are you wasting your time posting re: this subject?
I would wager that 99% of those posting here have had a call go against them and also for them and none have continued to go on and on as you have done in the last week or so.

HOLD the Presses !!

I just went back and looked at your recent posts and now I get it. You are a born again person, and like all born again drunks, gamblers, ______________ ,fill in the blank, you are now going to preach to all of us poor souls who have yet to see the light.
Well, it's like this you doofus; it's my f---ing money and I will do with it what I want. You wanna preach go to a Gamblers Anonymous meeting and have at it. And, by the way, when you fall off the non-gambling wagon, we'll all be there to cushion your fall - NOT !!

Last edited by cj's dad; 01-12-2009 at 03:11 PM.
cj's dad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockerQ
the outside horse came in at the same time the leader came out. both horses never broke stride and both jockeys persevered to the wire. good no call by the stewards.
Correct.
onefast99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I think this call could have gone either way. While it is true the outside horse came in SLIGHTLY just before contact, the inside horse (winner) had, up until that point, moved out a path or two under left handed whipping down the stretch.

The inside horse actually took the brunt of the bump, as his hind end appeared to come out from under him for a moment.

All in all, I say it was the correct call by the stewards.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: