Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 AM   #1
docicu3

YOUBET AGAIN HAVING PROBLEMS PAYING CUSTOMERS

Unfortunately this has happened to me several times over the years with YOUBET but this is the third time in a month the ADW giant has had difficulties with overnight withdrawals. Requests for monies from the weekend are still not delivered this week again.

Overnight delivery is paid for by the player nonetheless YOUBET seems to be delaying payouts requested again as a number of us have experienced in years past.

If you are using other ADW vendors you are happy with my advice is to stay away from YOUBET until they can make good on requested withdrawals again for a reasonable amount of time.
docicu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Contact your State Attorney General and file a formal complaint. You can probably do it on line. If you pay for something you don't get, there is no excuse. Don't let You Bet fail to honor it's responsibilities.
There is no excuse for not having funds ready.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:27 AM   #3
hoovesupsideyourhe

i told you they are bad doc ,sorry to hear that it happend to you..
hoovesupsideyourhe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
joelouis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
Unfortunately this has happened to me several times over the years with YOUBET but this is the third time in a month the ADW giant has had difficulties with overnight withdrawals. Requests for monies from the weekend are still not delivered this week again.

Overnight delivery is paid for by the player nonetheless YOUBET seems to be delaying payouts requested again as a number of us have experienced in years past.

If you are using other ADW vendors you are happy with my advice is to stay away from YOUBET until they can make good on requested withdrawals again for a reasonable amount of time.
Maybe somebody is trying to tell you something. you think.
joelouis is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #5
docicu3

To be fair monies have arrived today. Days late but they have dispensed
docicu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #6
BillW
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
To be fair monies have arrived today. Days late but they have dispensed
Any refund on the over night premium?
Old 12-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
rrbauer
Both-hands Bettor

Ubet has always been "slow pay". Even their ACH withdrawals take a day longer than TS or PTC, but ACH deposits take longer to hit my bank account as well. They're just slow!

Fastest pay used to be PhoneBet. I'd call on Sunday with a withdrawal request and I'd have the money FedEx on Tuesday morning. AND NO CHARGE FOR THE FEDEX! I don't play much with them anymore so I don't know about now.

Last edited by rrbauer; 12-24-2008 at 04:30 PM.
rrbauer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #8
CincyHorseplayer

A week late??Not bad!!

I'm near a Twinspires site,so I can get withdraws from River Downs.But when I was looking around at ADWs I talked to a guy from Bodog and he told me that when I wanted to withdraw money from my account they would send me a 3rd party check and it would take 30-40 business days.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #9
freehouse2002

I've never had a problem with them. They usually take about a week to get me money into my account.

freehouse2002
freehouse2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 05:09 PM   #10
JimG

As info, withdrawals can take longer if there is an outstanding deposit. Youbet waits for the ACH deposit to clear prior to releasing an ACH withdrawal although they do credit the betting account immediately.

Like Richard, I have found Youbet to run 1 day behind TwinSpires when it comes to getting my ACH withdrawals. If I make an ACH deposit, they are one day later taking it out of my checking account than TwinSpires on that as well. Overall, I have had no problems getting my money in what I consider a timely fashion.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Wow! You guys actually take money back out of your account!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Wow! You guys actually take money back out of your account!!!

D'oh!

Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #13
BUD

UM Ralph---Can I borrow that Avatar when Your threw with her--I mean it
BUD is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #14
NoCal Boy

Curious. Are you sure you asked for overnight delivery or 2 day? If you requested it on the weekend, the first banking day was Monday so it should have come Tuesday. Today is Wednesday. One day late unless you asked for 2 day priority. Request credit back if truly overnight delivery.

Quote:

NoCal Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
threegoldstars

Any company that charges you to withdraw money, even if it is for shipping the money, is ripping you off. You pay exhorbitant rates for takeout among all of the other obnoxious things racing does to its fans...you'd think they could at least GIVE you your own money rather than making you pay to get it. Drop them immediately and find a place that will wire you your money or ship it overnight - FREE.
threegoldstars is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: