Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-20-2024, 11:06 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Jamie Raskin finally gets owned

Old 03-21-2024, 12:59 AM   #2
thaskalos

Some more "getting owned"...

Old 03-21-2024, 01:27 AM   #3
thaskalos

None of these guys deserve to be believed...IMO. They are all just playing games at the taxpayers' expense.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:57 AM   #4
lamboguy

when either side does this in Washington DC, i always worry what they are really trying to do to us when we are paying attention to this nonsense.

while all this is going on in front of the media, in another room at the Capitol building they are working on how they gonna take the Social Security benefits away from the all the people that paid into that rotten system.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4b9b93b4&ei=19
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 02:19 AM   #5
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The party that is as serious as a clown like Moscrip who wore a Putin mask to the hearing?

A full day of badgering the witness, and grand-standing and over-talking from Democrats is what you call "getting owned".

Meanwhile, just 7 years ago a 3 year Mueller investigation that cost the taxpayers millions, followed by a single day inquiry of Mueller was a complete shitshow. And I hate how Jordan and Gaetz handled themselves, (who were largely denigrated by Democrats by these 2 below videos and their full 5 minutes) but it is well below par for the course of Democrats.

Now, we move forward to simple excerpts from Democrats in today's hearing of Bobulinski testimony. Wish I could post all 5 of their minutes, but these are the HIGHLIGHTS as posted by Democrat supporters.

Sorry, but nobody needs to hear anything from the party that prides themselves on being the adults and party of decency and decorum.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 02:52 AM   #6
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
when either side does this in Washington DC, i always worry what they are really trying to do to us when we are paying attention to this nonsense.

while all this is going on in front of the media, in another room at the Capitol building they are working on how they gonna take the Social Security benefits away from the all the people that paid into that rotten system.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4b9b93b4&ei=19
As a 54 year old, one of my first classes in college, my very Democrat professor told our class not to depend on Social Security when or if we ever retire.

The Ponzie Scheme that is SS is on it's death bed. It runs out in 2034 unless serious measures are put in place.

Sadly, the generation(s) that have lived lavishly and have done all the cutting in previous decades for their benefit will be asking the rest to make more cuts for their welfare. We are supposed to be the good soldiers and take the hit for the betterment of 'everyone'. Left behind are future generations that will have to pay the bills of their predecessors for the first time in American history. Just like the $34.5T debt our beloved 70 and 80 years leave squandered about while proposing a 3T budget deficit for the coming year.

And yet here we are voting for which 80 year old isn't more worthless?

We are so far lost from reality that common sense is shunned aside as crazy.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 09:19 AM   #7
davew

fang fang bang bang declares it is OVER, so Raskins is safe

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 09:43 AM   #8
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
As a 54 year old, one of my first classes in college, my very Democrat professor told our class not to depend on Social Security when or if we ever retire.

The Ponzie Scheme that is SS is on it's death bed. It runs out in 2034 unless serious measures are put in place.

Sadly, the generation(s) that have lived lavishly and have done all the cutting in previous decades for their benefit will be asking the rest to make more cuts for their welfare. We are supposed to be the good soldiers and take the hit for the betterment of 'everyone'. Left behind are future generations that will have to pay the bills of their predecessors for the first time in American history. Just like the $34.5T debt our beloved 70 and 80 years leave squandered about while proposing a 3T budget deficit for the coming year.

And yet here we are voting for which 80 year old isn't more worthless?

We are so far lost from reality that common sense is shunned aside as crazy.
pretty dam true i would say here. during Trump the debt rose $8 trillion, the present office holder is going to be an increase of over $10 trillion. i have no idea how this could possibly ever get paid off. through generation after the generation we are being taught to measure wealth by how much you owe, not how much you have saved.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 10:03 AM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Try this one…….

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/...watch-n2394198
Old 03-21-2024, 11:22 AM   #10
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
pretty dam true i would say here. during Trump the debt rose $8 trillion, the present office holder is going to be an increase of over $10 trillion. i have no idea how this could possibly ever get paid off. through generation after the generation we are being taught to measure wealth by how much you owe, not how much you have saved.
Government pensions are save though, they will just print more money
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply