Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-01-2016, 01:23 PM   #436
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
It must be true. The KGB hasn't existed since the early 1990's.
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/c...p-kgb-cahoots/

This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election,” Carville claimed. “It’s unprecedented … the House Republicans and the KGB are trying to influence our democracy,” he said.

“Comey was acting in concert and coordination with the House Republicans,” Carville said. “We also have the extraordinary case of the KGB being involved in this race and selectively leaking things from the Clinton campaign that they hacked,” he added.

snip
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 01:57 PM   #437
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Carville is and always has been a lying snake.
This is a typical dumocratic response - pure nonsense.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:08 PM   #438
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

I think Carville caught that virus someone else mentioned here.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 04:15 PM   #439
chadk66

Can't wait till wiki leaks releases the emails that nails Hillary to the Russians
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 04:28 PM   #440
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

So trump whispers very softly 'the system is rigged' and then it's proven he's right by seeing how they conspired against Bernie as well as the election having machines switch votes and other stuff and all you hear is about tin foil hats but carville goes full you know what tard and everyone says 'go jim'

Hillary laughs about conspiracy and tin foil but then goes full tin foil herself with this Russian stuff. Who cares if Russia did it all we care about is the CONTENT the messenger being a 'bad person' or 'bad country' isn't going to change the content.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 05:05 PM   #441
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/c...p-kgb-cahoots/

This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election,” Carville claimed. “It’s unprecedented … the House Republicans and the KGB are trying to influence our democracy,” he said.

“Comey was acting in concert and coordination with the House Republicans,” Carville said. “We also have the extraordinary case of the KGB being involved in this race and selectively leaking things from the Clinton campaign that they hacked,” he added.

snip
Carville is so out of touch, he doesn't realize, the KGB ceased operations in 1991. He must go through a roll of tin foil per day.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 05:07 PM   #442
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
Just because Clinton is a criminal doesn't mean she would make a bad president.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:12 PM   #443
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartman51
Carville is so out of touch, he doesn't realize, the KGB ceased operations in 1991. He must go through a roll of tin foil per day.
True....And yet he'd be the first person I'd pick to have a beer with.....and Shots..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 05:14 PM   #444
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Ha, ha! You're quite right! There's so much noise over the emails that the Clinton Foundation has all but been forgotten. However, the FBI hasn't forgotten. Five different FBI field offices are investigating the Foundation. (Can anyone spell RICO?)

Another reason (I believe) that BO has distanced himself from the witch is because of a possible "constitutional crisis" over which politicians and talking heads are now concerned. BO would love such a crisis (even a perceived one) and use the occasion to declare martial law for the good of the country. And then you know how that would play out for the next four years...
When the email story first broke, a former FBI agent, said the emails were nothing, compared to the Clinton Foundation. The problem is, there are so many people in government involved, that if the FBI succeeds in their job, it could bring down the government. D.C. is truly a cesspool. It needs to be flushed.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:31 PM   #445
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
Just because Clinton is a criminal doesn't mean she would make a bad president.
Ive been screaming this from the mountaintops, but with Hillary, she has zero redeeming qualities, has no skills or talent, she's a bought and paid for hack with malice in her heart towards the American family and American workers, she will sell our country out in trade, she is selling us out with borders and border security (god help us), she doesn't make anything, build anything or create anything.

The argument for her to be president has nothing really to do with her corruption and god only knows what else is going on that we don't know about, but her argument and mission statement is simple.

"he said miss piggy in 1996, so he's unfit to be president"

That's her 'talent' and 'skill' and what she will do for you and your family, she's not even saying 'vote for me because i'm good" she's just saying 'dont vote for that guy' she's a stupid moron but she does know there are only 2 candidates and if you 'reject the rude guy' you vote for her by default.

The Hillary minions only argue about Trump-bad, there's no 'but we will keep your family safe' arguments, there's no 'we will clean up inner city crime' arguments, there's no 'we will lower your taxes' arguments, there's no 'hillarycare is on the right track' arguments, you get zero actual policy arguments, its all fluff, smoke mirrors and hocus pocus and smart people (some right here on this board) are all bought in hook, line and sinker, its amazing how otherwise very smart people are all of a sudden not able to see logic and use logic when it comes to this election, maybe one day i'll figure it out.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:40 PM   #446
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Ive been screaming this from the mountaintops, but with Hillary, she has zero redeeming qualities, has no skills or talent, she's a bought and paid for hack with malice in her heart towards the American family and American workers, she will sell our country out in trade, she is selling us out with borders and border security (god help us), she doesn't make anything, build anything or create anything.

The argument for her to be president has nothing really to do with her corruption and god only knows what else is going on that we don't know about, but her argument and mission statement is simple.

"he said miss piggy in 1996, so he's unfit to be president"

That's her 'talent' and 'skill' and what she will do for you and your family, she's not even saying 'vote for me because i'm good" she's just saying 'dont vote for that guy' she's a stupid moron but she does know there are only 2 candidates and if you 'reject the rude guy' you vote for her by default.

The Hillary minions only argue about Trump-bad, there's no 'but we will keep your family safe' arguments, there's no 'we will clean up inner city crime' arguments, there's no 'we will lower your taxes' arguments, there's no 'hillarycare is on the right track' arguments, you get zero actual policy arguments, its all fluff, smoke mirrors and hocus pocus and smart people (some right here on this board) are all bought in hook, line and sinker, its amazing how otherwise very smart people are all of a sudden not able to see logic and use logic when it comes to this election, maybe one day i'll figure it out.
Sharp post

However, I think you erred in calling people smart who are voting for her. They are not smart. They are THE example of a stupid american. They are what she is counting on. Loyal dumb lefty idiots who are incapable of logical thought. Idiots who watch reality TV all day, think mainstream music is culture and who can't point out Idaho on a map.

I know, I was a democrat, I still am one techinically but unfortunately for them, I work on unbiased logical thought, hence my vote for Donald Trump.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2016, 05:41 PM   #447
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
Can't wait till wiki leaks releases the emails that nails Hillary to the Russians
I PRAY TO THE LORD THAT HAPPENS
Old 11-01-2016, 05:54 PM   #448
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Sharp post

However, I think you erred in calling people smart who are voting for her. They are not smart. They are THE example of a stupid american. They are what she is counting on. Loyal dumb lefty idiots who are incapable of logical thought. Idiots who watch reality TV all day, think mainstream music is culture and who can't point out Idaho on a map.

I know, I was a democrat, I still am one techinically but unfortunately for them, I work on unbiased logical thought, hence my vote for Donald Trump.
Trump has positive democratic qualities, he's not nearly the same as Mitt for example, Mitt only really appealed to hard core conservatives, if you had any liberalism in your heart, you rejected Mitt, he just wasn't one of you, with Trump, he's a guy who could theoretically have run as a democrat if the chips of history laid out differently, i'm not a hard core conservative at all, i go with the better candidate, if Hillary was the better actual candidate, i would support her and probably would overlook a few back room payments if she was otherwise 'the gold standard' in many other ways.

I think a lot of the smart people who reject Trump is because they're not really thinking about Trump's demeanor and his 'rough around the edges' approach, he's not a politician and therefore, doesn't 'seem' like he's any good, we are so used to smooth PC talkers so when he gets his bad filter rolling, we can't put our finger on it, but that makes uncomfortable, its the WAY he delivers his words that makes us more uncomfortable than the words themselves. We are used to smooth and when we hear 'rough' we get worried because its not what we are used to, if people can get past this way of 'hard core, in your face' delivery, they can actually listen to his words and feel his passion, you can sing a different tune and possibly let him into your heart and let him go to work.

Politicians are generally not 'construction workers' Trump is a glorified construction worker and real estate developer, he's the guy who will be on the ground floor making things, that's his passion, he will rebuild roads and schools and hospitals, he's not going to throw billions away on nonsense, he's going to run america like a business, if it makes business sense, he will do it....politicians don't run america like a business, there's so many donors that 'come first' in the pecking order, that nothing ever gets done for US, that might change.

Even if nothing really changes, isn't it worth the shot to hire a guy who's NOT a bought and paid for hack just one time, you know, to see what happens? Its worth the gamble, i think his election if he should win will expose a lot of people as incompetent boobs.

This 'bought and paid for' stuff is largely why most men would rather pick up a hot next door girl type at a night club vs paying for a call girl who does it for a living, there's a reason that sometimes the 'amateur' is a much better option than the 'professional'.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:11 PM   #449
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Trump has positive democratic qualities, he's not nearly the same as Mitt for example, Mitt only really appealed to hard core conservatives, if you had any liberalism in your heart, you rejected Mitt, he just wasn't one of you, with Trump, he's a guy who could theoretically have run as a democrat if the chips of history laid out differently, i'm not a hard core conservative at all, i go with the better candidate, if Hillary was the better actual candidate, i would support her and probably would overlook a few back room payments if she was otherwise 'the gold standard' in many other ways.

I think a lot of the smart people who reject Trump is because they're not really thinking about Trump's demeanor and his 'rough around the edges' approach, he's not a politician and therefore, doesn't 'seem' like he's any good, we are so used to smooth PC talkers so when he gets his bad filter rolling, we can't put our finger on it, but that makes uncomfortable, its the WAY he delivers his words that makes us more uncomfortable than the words themselves. We are used to smooth and when we hear 'rough' we get worried because its not what we are used to, if people can get past this way of 'hard core, in your face' delivery, they can actually listen to his words and feel his passion, you can sing a different tune and possibly let him into your heart and let him go to work.

Politicians are generally not 'construction workers' Trump is a glorified construction worker and real estate developer, he's the guy who will be on the ground floor making things, that's his passion, he will rebuild roads and schools and hospitals, he's not going to throw billions away on nonsense, he's going to run america like a business, if it makes business sense, he will do it....politicians don't run america like a business, there's so many donors that 'come first' in the pecking order, that nothing ever gets done for US, that might change.

Even if nothing really changes, isn't it worth the shot to hire a guy who's NOT a bought and paid for hack just one time, you know, to see what happens? Its worth the gamble, i think his election if he should win will expose a lot of people as incompetent boobs.

This 'bought and paid for' stuff is largely why most men would rather pick up a hot next door girl type at a night club vs paying for a call girl who does it for a living, there's a reason that sometimes the 'amateur' is a much better option than the 'professional'.
You're making too much sense for many on here......You're logic is too much for them to handle.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:13 PM   #450
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Beyer par for this race is a 50.

HRC is a proven 0 BEYER piece of garbage hanger who has no speed, runs on the wrong lead, is rank and can't start or finish a race.

Trump is an unknown First Time Starter who has shown to be a shrude business man (good workouts), is proven to not need the money (solid first out trainer).

HRC is 1/5, he is 5/1. I'll take Donald every day for 100000000000000 years.