Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:36 PM   #61
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
They are just links to tweets with visual representations that pertain to the thread.

If tweets help the board get more viewership and membership then they are good. Love to know if they have helped. If not PA could simply ban the ability to do it.
They're not a "conversation" though. They're you trying to get some viewers for your dead Twitter account by posting 20 of your tweets in a row. Forums like this have been around for a long time now---is there any one of them where it's acceptable to post 20 times in a row in the same thread? Yet it's still some sort of conspiracy if people question you.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 08:22 AM   #62
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
They're not a "conversation" though. They're you trying to get some viewers for your dead Twitter account by posting 20 of your tweets in a row. Forums like this have been around for a long time now---is there any one of them where it's acceptable to post 20 times in a row in the same thread? Yet it's still some sort of conspiracy if people question you.
You continue to mistake facts and act like a board cop. PA allows tweets and I'm gonna keep doing it until he bans them.

You and your mini crew of drive by whiners ought to comment on the thread and not me. You know nothing about twitter. Since your last misleading comment on my twitter account one post recieved 41 likes, 4 retweets, and 14 replies. And the number of followers is now up to 3,481.

At least know what you're talking about when you do your driveby's otherwise you should give ignoring me a try.

Was this your twitter account? Not many likes and only 5 followers.

Mohan Agnihotri
@castaway01 ‏

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%40castaway01
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #63
the little guy

Anyone that wants to laugh even harder should look up the @castaway01 account on Twitter that Andy is pretending is somehow relevant to this exchange. It's a hoot.

Ah the gift of the internet.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 11:53 AM   #64
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
Anyone that wants to laugh even harder should look up the @castaway01 account on Twitter that Andy is pretending is somehow relevant to this exchange. It's a hoot.

Mohan and his mini-crew are bad news for Asaro on PA.

My Horse of the Year vote is going to Mr. Buff.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #65
thaskalos

Quote:
Since your last misleading comment on my twitter account one post recieved 41 likes, 4 retweets, and 14 replies. And the number of followers is now up to 3,481.
Congrats. Make sure to let us know when your followers break the 5,000 mark. We'll bake you a cake.

Last edited by thaskalos; 11-15-2018 at 12:24 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 12:32 PM   #66
tophatmert

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Congrats. Make sure to let us know when your followers break the 5,000 mark. We'll bake you a cake.
I'm gonna tweet over a nice fruit basket to Andy. Howabout a fax ,can I fax over a congratulatory mango?
tophatmert is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 12:35 PM   #67
AskinHaskin

Quote:
Anyone that wants to laugh even harder should look up...

... Andy's posts stating his predictions for Canterbury's handle to shoot up by "40-50%" during that season when they experimented with lower takeout and decimated their racing revenue.

(he was cheering wildly after weekend #1, where after comparing a dry weekend that year to a wet track mess the year before, Cby's handle was up "48.1%" or some such thing... and then the bottom fell out of the stupid idea)

He simply doesn't get the economics of horse racing, and has no understanding as to why racing need not bother playing to its weaknesses while continuously overlooking its true strengths.

Racing is about the only wagering venture out there with the door truly wide-open for the house to actually do something for the customers, and yet it sits idle today as it has for decades.

(of course competition for the gambling dollar is the difference between now and 1975. When the other team exposes your weak defensive secondary, you don't counter with a game plan that keeps your defense on the field for 40 minutes a game (which is effectively what racing does).

Instead you bank on your star quarterback and leading rusher, as would anyone... anyone except the whole of horse racing...)

Asaro's roll in racing's big picture is that of head cheerleader for the defense. Instead of actually winning the game, Asaro seems to have as his goal to tinker with the weak secondary while leaving them on the field for 45 or 50 minutes now, instead of the 40 that brought racing to this depth.

And racing's coaches have wasted countless time listening to Asaro and his ilk at the direct expense of winning the game.

Maybe if we're all very fortunate, the states will one-by-one just outlaw horse racing as has been the case with dog racing. Then the career-long stupidity of various racetrack management teams need never be exposed.
AskinHaskin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 12:36 PM   #68
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophatmert View Post
I'm gonna tweet over a nice fruit basket to Andy. Howabout a fax ,can I fax over a congratulatory mango?
Why don't you tweet him a new personality? His old one is getting a little shabby.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 01:16 PM   #69
Andy Asaro

Quote:

Ah, the Queen of the internet mean girls finally takes a shot. What took you so long?

Can you tell me who, in this thread brought up my twitter account? I know you really don't care about the facts you enjoy the smear. I know you don't care that a few weeks ago the same Castaway01 posted that I'm trying to co-opt the board because nobody followed me on twitter. So what's up with the factually incorrect smear?

Secondly you always mention the internet in a negative way implying that it gives people a voice who shouldn't really be able to voice their opinions.

In case you didn't know:

Your show is streamed on the INTERNET

NYRA Bets takes bets on the INTERNET

Other ADW's take bets on NYRA on the INTERNET

You're on a message board on the INTERNET

You're on Twitter which is also on the INTERNET

You see where this is going. The hypocrisy is stunning.

When I screw up I admit it and apologize. You screwed up in your post by misstating what really happened even though it's recorded in this thread.

So it turns out that Little Guy truly is small when it comes to respecting other peoples opinions.

And as for the other group of mean girls. What do you get out of what you're doing? This is worthy of grammar school children.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:27 PM   #70
the little guy

Quote:
Ah, the Queen of the internet mean girls finally takes a shot. What took you so long?

Can you tell me who, in this thread brought up my twitter account? I know you really don't care about the facts you enjoy the smear. I know you don't care that a few weeks ago the same Castaway01 posted that I'm trying to co-opt the board because nobody followed me on twitter. So what's up with the factually incorrect smear?

Secondly you always mention the internet in a negative way implying that it gives people a voice who shouldn't really be able to voice their opinions.

In case you didn't know:

Your show is streamed on the INTERNET

NYRA Bets takes bets on the INTERNET

Other ADW's take bets on NYRA on the INTERNET

You're on a message board on the INTERNET

You're on Twitter which is also on the INTERNET

You see where this is going. The hypocrisy is stunning.

When I screw up I admit it and apologize. You screwed up in your post by misstating what really happened even though it's recorded in this thread.

So it turns out that Little Guy truly is small when it comes to respecting other peoples opinions.

And as for the other group of mean girls. What do you get out of what you're doing? This is worthy of grammar school children.
I said the internet was a gift. I'm not sure how that was misconstrued.

Did I miss something?
Old 11-15-2018, 01:29 PM   #71
Andy Asaro

Quote:

Did I miss something?
Again with the 5yo response. You gotta do better than that. Even a D-List Celebrity can do better than that. Especially on the INTERNET
Old 11-15-2018, 01:32 PM   #72
Andy Asaro

Quote:

Did I miss something?
In just 13 minutes we got 11 link clicks to this dust up. Twitter will love this.

Impressions
times people saw this Tweet on Twitter
Total engagements 12
Link clicks
Retweets

3 minutes later we're up to 15 link clicks. You're a draw.

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 11-15-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:45 PM   #73
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
In just 13 minutes we got 11 link clicks to this dust up. Twitter will love this.

https://twitter.com/racetrackandy/st...33979891515392

Impressions
times people saw this Tweet on Twitter
Total engagements 12
Link clicks
Retweets

3 minutes later we're up to 15 link clicks. You're a draw.
Andy Serling is obviously bored right now, that's why you're his temporary stimulant....He's not here to help YOUR twitter account, as it's obvious you need him and he doesn't need you.....Blizzard ramping up at the BIg A...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 01:50 PM   #74
castaway01

Quote:

First of all, the number of Twitter followers you have, considering you're allegedly an industry leader and all the influence you claim to have, IS a joke. You act like 3000 followers is a lot. On Twitter, 3 million is a lot. You're a tiny joke. How about the number who actually comment on your tweets? That's why you're so desperately trying to get over on here. And failing.

Second, TLG at least gave me a laugh by having me look up "my" twitter account, which is apparently some sort of Spanish mercenary (edited to add: that's castaway001, I guess it was ANOTHER another castaway). That's one more laugh than you've ever intentionally given me.

Edited to add: Andy Asaro bragging about his 11 clicks...sounds like someone with click envy.

Last edited by castaway01; 11-15-2018 at 02:00 PM.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 01:53 PM   #75
the little guy

Quote:
Again with the 5yo response. You gotta do better than that. Even a D-List Celebrity can do better than that. Especially on the INTERNET
This is your MO Andy. I respect that you are passionate, and that's admirable, but just as you lied for years about me supposedly saying I was for higher takeout ( something I never have said and never will say...or believe ) you are now making things up again.

I'm having fun. That's all. You quoted a Twitter account that has been inactive for eight years that clearly has no relation to that poster other than a somewhat common name. It's funny. That's it.

Attack away. Have fun.