Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: Who killed Kennedy?
Oswald 12 25.53%
CIA 23 48.94%
The Mob 7 14.89%
Cubans 0 0%
Russians 2 4.26%
The Clintons 3 6.38%
Voters: 47. This poll is closed

Old 11-23-2023, 11:00 AM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

LBJ killed JFK...apparently...along with help from a bunch of others, including the CIA

Old 11-23-2023, 11:50 AM   #32
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I stand corrected, it destroyed a rib. The entry wound was just below Kennedy's neck and exited his neck.
I still stand by the single bullet. Its also interesting a bullet would be placed on the gurney in the short time-frame after the shooting. How would anyone know the particulars of the injuries so soon thus requiring a stretcher bullet. How did anyone know the bullet fired was of the type and size found on the stretcher in advance?
If the components to a theory don't make sense, it usually falls apart.
Not only was Connolly's rib broken, his wrist was shattered too. CE399 did not do that, period, and therefore the Warren Commission conclusion falls apart.

It makes perfect sense that someone had an actual bullet fired from Oswald's rifle, he did not act alone and was in fact a "patsy" like he said.
Old 11-23-2023, 12:08 PM   #33
Marshall Bennett

Yeah, guess your right. A spent 10 gram bullet could really be wrecked by a human wrist.
Next November, we'll do this all over again. Maybe we'll get to the truth.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2023, 02:16 PM   #34
fast4522

Bullshit, there is going to be much more before next November.

Secret Service agent raises questions about JFK ‘magic bullet’ theory.

https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/columbu...s-magic-bullet

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...bullet-theory/

Last edited by fast4522; 11-23-2023 at 02:19 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2023, 02:47 PM   #35
Mr_Ed

Though short on details I thought The Rolling Stones put this to rest:

I shouted out
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me

This covers all speculation.
Mr_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2023, 10:18 PM   #36
fast4522

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

― President John F. Kennedy

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3047.jpg (4.1 KB, 58 views)
Old 11-23-2023, 11:50 PM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

― President John F. Kennedy

Just think how low JFK would poll today in a Democrat primary, he would never get out of single digits. MLk Jr. would be branded an Uncle Tom and given no air time by the liberal media.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2023, 10:22 AM   #38
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Just think how low JFK would poll today in a Democrat primary, he would never get out of single digits. MLk Jr. would be branded an Uncle Tom and given no air time by the liberal media.
The "Ask not what your country can do for you" speech would not go over well with today's left.
Old 11-24-2023, 10:51 AM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
The "Ask not what your country can do for you" speech would not go over well with today's left.

This one from MLK would not fly either:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Old 11-24-2023, 10:04 PM   #40
MikeH

Quote:
No voting option for my thoughts of "other". Oswald used as a patsy for a skilled hitman aligned with who, I do not know.

The magic bullet theory tells you the government is either covering something up or unwilling to admit they let someone get away with murder.
Same here.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:46 AM   #41
OntheRail

Quote:
This one from MLK would not fly either:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Obama hit the back button and torpedoed that dream.
Old 11-25-2023, 02:28 PM   #42
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Obama hit the back button and torpedoed that dream.

Obama has to be the biggest anti-white politician elected in recent history, he is a first class piece of shit. What is funny how the modern progressive white liberal worships his ass no matter how much he bad mouths their race.
The uncontrolled ranting he does against Tim Scott saying this country has equal opportunities for all is something to behold. It shows you how pathetic Democrats are when they hold Obama in high regard. Of course since he is black the standards are lowered for him.
Old 11-25-2023, 02:38 PM   #43
fast4522

At this point I have to go along with Marshall Bennett and say save it for next year. The thread should not include Barack Hussein Obama II, this is not organic but delving into satanic.
Old 11-26-2023, 11:20 AM   #44
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Ok, so Obama killed him.

Got it.
Old 11-26-2023, 01:17 PM   #45
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
At this point I have to go along with Marshall Bennett and say save it for next year. The thread should not include Barack Hussein Obama II, this is not organic but delving into satanic.

I don't see it as a stretch when discussing an assassinated icon of that era to think of a fellow icon of that time period who also met an assassin's bullet.
Then realizing how different those two men would be received by today's progressive Democrats shows how that party has progressed toward insanity.
If those men were alive today Obama would hate them with a passion.