Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: How do you feel about gun control laws?
Current laws infringe on our rights and should be weakened 21 17.80%
Current laws are just fine, thanks. We don't need anything more 28 23.73%
Current laws are not satisfactory, there are "common sense" adjustments that should be made 69 58.47%
Voters: 118. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 03:50 PM   #481
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hugh? Just replied to CH's claim that Trump would never say liberals are losers, idiots, fools etc..

I guuess traitors who are complicit in murder gets a pass. Turnip has said lies since day 1 and many are insults to many. I think kissing ass damages brain cells?
I don't think you or our resident Trump hater elysiantraveller are quite grasping the nuance of what I am saying. He has made broad sweeping statements, but not about all liberals or democrats. He has supported democrats for much of his life.

In this case I believe he was talking about specific people inside and outside government that are hoping the country fails and/or they can destroy him because they are more concerned with their own political agendas and careers than the well being of the country (namely politicians and mainstream media people).

I think most rank and file liberals and democrats are hoping he and the country do well even if they voted for Clinton and disagree with him strongly on some policies. He's not talking about them.

That's a bit different then trashing rank and file republicans for clinging to God and guns or calling everyone that voted for him a deplorable. That's not taking a shot at some politicians or Fox. That's taking a shot at close to 50% of the country.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-05-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:00 PM   #482
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
X

They also had 500 police officers providing security.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:18 PM   #483
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't think you or our resident Trump hater elysiantraveller are quite grasping the nuance of what I am saying. He has made broad sweeping statements, but not about all liberals or democrats. He has supported democrats for much of his life.

In this case I believe he was talking about specific people inside and outside government that are hoping the country fails and/or they can destroy him because they are more concerned with their own political agendas and careers than the well being of the country (namely politicians and mainstream media people).

I think most rank and file liberals and democrats are hoping he and the country do well even if they voted for Clinton and disagree with him strongly on some policies. He's not talking about them.

That's a bit different then trashing rank and file republicans for clinging to God and guns or calling everyone that voted for him a deplorable. That's not taking a shot at some politicians or Fox. That's taking a shot at close to 50% of the country.
I've pointed examples of it. Yet you ignore it while getting the Obama quote wrong.

Its not a hate thing... its literally what he's said.

The man doesn't have a lot of tact which is why he is frequently hounded by the media and everyone else. He says stupid shit all the time.

There is a different thread for this anyway... Trump doesn't even know his stance on the Second Amendment at this point anyway.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:49 PM   #484
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Yeah, the loser libs - guns are bad unless WE are using them.
Why was't the awards ceremony a GUN FREE zone to show solidarity against the the NRA?

Because hollywood are a bunch of sniveling cowards, like ALL liberals are. that's why. All a liberal does is tell other people what to thing and how to live, but not themselves.

I was hoping someone would set off a bunch of firecrackers during the ceremony just to see them run like babies.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:58 AM   #485
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Hugh? Just replied to CH's claim that Trump would never say liberals are losers, idiots, fools etc.

I guuess traitors who are complicit in murder gets a pass. Turnip has said lies since day 1 and many are insults to many. I think kissing ass damages brain cells?
Yes he is whatever he thinks will win NOW.

At the State of the Union he called all democrats traitors because they didn't applaud his dribble. How is that not calling liberals or democrats in a broad sweeping statement, traitors????

I suggest your ass kissing and blatant conspiracy thinking ha indeed destroyed many brain cells. As I said you and box should go out to Comet Ping Ping to get a few slices. Order with "nuance", why don't ya.

Your current conspiracy position is minus any sort of nuance

Last edited by hcap; 03-06-2018 at 02:02 AM.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #486
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
How is that not calling liberals or democrats in a broad sweeping statement, traitors????
You need to grow set, sonnie boy. If you want to flame the righties by calling them idiots for supporting Trump then you better be prepared to get some shit flung back at you.

All you ever is whine and cry, and frankly, it is getting boring.
Try growing up - your time is long overdue.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:16 PM   #487
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You need to grow set, sonnie boy. If you want to flame the righties by calling them idiots for supporting Trump then you better be prepared to get some shit flung back at you.

All you ever is whine and cry, and frankly, it is getting boring.
Try growing up - your time is long overdue.
Youse guys are pretty good at babbling frantic incoherent shit. You particularly are getting more incoherent as the Turnip and minions are feeling the heat.

All I did was point out CH's fake news. Come on. Not applauding at the SOTU for the Turnips horseshit, does not make dems traitors.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #488
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
At the State of the Union he called all democrats traitors because they didn't applaud his dribble.
More fake news.

Trump absolutely said nothing of the sort DURING his address.

See how easy it is?
Old 03-06-2018, 12:31 PM   #489
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
More fake news.

Trump absolutely said nothing of the sort DURING his address.

See how easy it is?
OK, Right after the SOTU.

Last edited by hcap; 03-06-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:34 PM   #490
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
OK, Right after the SOTU.
This correction appears on page 37?
Old 03-06-2018, 12:38 PM   #491
Clocker

Guns? We don't need no stinking guns!

A Republican candidate for governor in Maine says we don't need more gun laws, or to arm teachers in schools. Teachers already are armed against shooters.

With fire extinguishers.

Quote:
A leading Republican contender running to be the next governor of Maine said in a radio interview Monday that teachers could use fire extinguishers to combat an active shooter in a school.

Shawn Moody, a state university system trustee who also ran in 2010, told a radio interviewer he supports gun rights, and that the mental health system and law enforcement had failed to prevent the shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school.

But, he said, instead of passing new restrictions on gun rights, teachers could use fire extinguishers that are already in every school.
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...rrent-for-guns
Old 03-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #492
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Guns? We don't need no stinking guns!

A Republican candidate for governor in Maine says we don't need more gun laws, or to arm teachers in schools. Teachers already are armed against shooters.

With fire extinguishers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...rrent-for-guns

The amount of people, including politicians that know next to zero about self defense, weapons, and ballistics that speak out about them is so remarkably high it defies logic. There is a place called the internet where one can quickly educate themselves on those matters, yet many chose not to.

A good one is the stun gun or taser which is brought up in police shooting incidents. You always hear, "They could have just tased him." A lot of people think they shoot some magical electrical beam that disables people, like something from Star Trek. My anti-gun girlfriend thought that until I told her different.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:00 PM   #493
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I've pointed examples of it. Yet you ignore it while getting the Obama quote wrong.

Its not a hate thing... its literally what he's said.

The man doesn't have a lot of tact which is why he is frequently hounded by the media and everyone else. He says stupid shit all the time.

There is a different thread for this anyway... Trump doesn't even know his stance on the Second Amendment at this point anyway.
Again, there is a difference between talking about subsets of people within both parties with whom you disagree and trashing an entire party like Obama and Clinton.

There's no doubt Trump says some politically foolish things, but he's an equal opportunity trasher. He's spends as much time trashing republicans that are fighting his agenda as he does trashing democrats. I don't see that as are particularly difficult concept.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-06-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:51 PM   #494
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This correction appears on page 37?
Page 37 of what??????????

Traitors. The Turnip pouted like a puerile prick. There is no other explanation. Particularly by your incoherent incomprehensible meaninglessness direction.

Page 37 of what? Are you denying how asinine he is?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:35 AM   #495
hcap

Democrats complicit in every murder......

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: