Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 06-01-2018, 09:41 AM   #46
TheOracle

Morning Line Favorites (MLFs) less than 3-1 came back down to earth on the 28th of May

We suspected another downward slope \ as there were only 3 winners from this group on Monday

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) was down again from the previous day with a -3 and is -6 for the past 2 racing days

5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) beat other MLFs by a 2 to 1 margin on this day!!!

The good news is, we got our upside v /\ so hopefully big things will come from this group today!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #47
TheOracle

I suspect there will be at least 4 winners from this group today!!!

Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 have been struggling lately on the wet stuff at Belmont!!!

However, I still think we can get at least 4 wins from this group as it has been raining lately in the Tri-State area!!!
Old 06-03-2018, 11:59 AM   #48
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I suspect there will be at least 4 winners from this group today!!!

Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 have been struggling lately on the wet stuff at Belmont!!!

However, I still think we can get at least 4 wins from this group as it has been raining lately in the Tri-State area!!!
I was vastly incorrect as there was only 1 winner from the group of Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 on Friday June 1st

I expected a spike upward but that was not the case as there were only 1 winner from this group and the downward slope \ got larger

Chalk players were having way too much fun especially on the 26th and 27th of May but now the party is over and we are back to reality

5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) beat other MLFs by a 1 to 0 margin on this day!!!

We didn't get the rain as we expected on Friday but I'm not sure that it would have made a difference
Old 06-03-2018, 12:24 PM   #49
TheOracle

Yesterday, I was hoping for a bigger spike for the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1, but it was not the case as there were only 3 winners from this group and we now have a v shape \/ of which I'm not a fan

In looking at the chart, there are far more days with 2 to 3 wins which is below what I was expecting for this stretch of time. I expected more days with 3 to 4+ wins from this group.

Chalk players may need to hold off on playing MLFs less than 3-1 in Claiming races. They have just been terrible at this race condition for whatever reason!!!

5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) beat other MLFs yesterday by a 2 to 1 margin!!!

Let's see what the group does today!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-03-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #50
TheOracle

Here are today's Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont!!!

I'm not sure what they will do today but I don't expect much from them in any Claiming race today!!!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:09 PM   #51
TheOracle

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is up from the previous day to +2
Old 06-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #52
TheOracle

Quote:
Here are today's Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont!!!

I'm not sure what they will do today but I don't expect much from them in any Claiming race today!!!

I was completely suprised last Sunday to see that there were 5 winners from the group of Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont!!!

We have the first half of the upside down v shape / to start the month of June so I am expecting a sharp decline from this group today!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is up from Sunday to +3 and for the past 2 racing days the Index is up +5 but this will not continue and I suspect a downward slope \ from this group today.

I was thinking chalk players should have held off on Sunday playing MLFs less than 3-1 however they had 5 wins on the day including the initial Daily Double and combined for an Exacta in the 6th race!!!

Other MLFs beat 5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) on Sunday by a 3 to 2 margin!!!

The MLFs less than 3-1 did surprisingly well as they won both Claiming races on Sunday!!!

Let's see what the group does today!!!
Old 06-07-2018, 09:23 AM   #53
TheOracle

I suspect this group will not do well today and will be over bet at Belmont!!!

I am thinking maybe 2 to 3 wins from this group today let's see what happens but my guess is that today is a Hold!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-07-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:50 PM   #54
TheOracle

Quote:
I suspect this group will not do well today and will be over bet at Belmont!!!

I am thinking maybe 2 to 3 wins from this group today let's see what happens but my guess is that today is a Hold!!!
Our suspicions were correct and we sniffed out a bad day for the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont today!!!

I was almost certain that there would be at least 2 to 3 wins from this group but they've won as many races as the Cavaliers have won so far in this years finals which is zero!!!

The good news is we got our upside down v shape /\ and I feel good about the MLFs less than 3-1 in tomorrow's races to have a better day than the 0 for 7 they put up today so a spike in the Index is almost guaranteed!!!

It has been quite some time since the MLFs less than 3-1 had no winners and grabbed a goose egg!!!

I almost went against my own advice after seeing the first 5 races today but I managed to stick it out and I'm glad I did!!!

On the flip side the average win price today was $20 so the longshot players had a field day!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) got crushed today for -6 it gave back all the gains from the past 2 racing days and more

Let's see what happens tomorrow!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-07-2018 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #55
TheOracle

Quote:

I almost went against my own advice after seeing the first 5 races today but I managed to stick it out and I'm glad I did!!!

On the flip side the average win price today was $20 so the longshot players had a field day!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) got crushed today for -6 it gave back all the gains from the past 2 racing days and more

Let's see what happens tomorrow!!!

Here are today's Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont

I already missed the Brown exacta in the 1st race paid $23

I think we should get 4 wins from this set today!!!

I am thinking Brown will score again in the 7th race with #8 Raging Bull!!!

Let's see what happens!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-08-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:45 AM   #56
TheOracle

Quote:
Here are today's Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont

I already missed the Brown exacta in the 1st race paid $23

I think we should get 4 wins from this set today!!!

I am thinking Brown will score again in the 7th race with #8 Raging Bull!!!

We were 1 off of our estimate for the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 as the group won 3 races out of 10 attempts today at Belmont!!!

We did get a spike today although it was not as big a spike as we expected but anything is better than 0 which is what we got yesterday!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is up from yesterday to +3

I suspect there will not be many MLFs less than 3-1 will hit the winners circle tomorrow so per my guess tomorrow's races are a HOLD!!!

Knowing which MLF less than 3-1 to play is half the battle but we were right on the money with Brown in the 7th race as #8 Raging Bull came through with the win paying $10.50 across the board!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

For those of you who were even more astute Brown put together a nice exacta in the 1st race today congratulations to those who were paying attention and were able to make a profit!!!
Old 06-10-2018, 12:07 AM   #57
TheOracle

It was a great day for the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 on Belmont Stakes day!!!

Chalk players had a field day as there were 7 of 14 winners from the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1!!!

The 7 wins set off a nice spike upward from yesterday!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is up +4 from yesterday

Other MLFs beat 5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) on Saturday by a 4 to 3 margin!!!

My guess for a HOLD on today's races turned out to be a bad one as the MLFs less than 3-1 hit the pick 3 races(3-5) and the late Daily Double races (11-12)!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-10-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:18 AM   #58
TheOracle

My guess for Sunday is another HOLD for the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 I don't think they will have anywhere near the same success as was the case on Saturday!!!
Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #59
TheOracle

Quote:
My guess for Sunday is another HOLD for the Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 I don't think they will have anywhere near the same success as was the case on Saturday!!!
I don’t think there will be many winners from this group of Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 today!!!

Code:
RowNum:	Date:	Race:	PgmNum:	Horse:	RaceCond:	Distance:	Trainer:	Odds:	Surface
1	06-10-2018	1st race	1	Gump (FL)	Maiden Special Weight	Five And One Half Furlongs	R R Rodriguez	2/1#	Dirt
2	06-10-2018	1st race	5	Whiskey Echo (KY)	Maiden Special Weight	Five And One Half Furlongs	S M Asmussen	8/5#	Dirt
3	06-10-2018	2nd race	6	Fair Regis (NY)	Starter Allowance	Six And One Half Furlongs	R N Falcone Jr.	5/2#	Dirt
4	06-10-2018	3rd race	1	Daring Prospect (KY)	Claiming	One Mile	R R Rodriguez	1/1#	Dirt
5	06-10-2018	3rd race	6	Patriotic Endeavor (KY)	Claiming	One Mile	L Rice	5/2#	Dirt
6	06-10-2018	4th race	2	Best Performance (KY)	Allowance Optional Claiming	One And One Eighth Miles	C Clement	5/2#	Turf
7	06-10-2018	4th race	4	Too Cool to Dance (KY)	Allowance Optional Claiming	One And One Eighth Miles	C C Brown	9/5#	Turf
8	06-10-2018	5th race	3	Patternrecognition (FL)	Allowance Optional Claiming	Seven Furlongs	C C Brown	8/5#	Dirt
9	06-10-2018	6th race	7	Siggie (NY)	Allowance	One Mile	R S Lerman	5/2#	Turf
10	06-10-2018	6th race	5	J Js Dreaming (NY) (MTO)	Allowance	One Mile	M A Hennig	8/5#	Turf
11	06-10-2018	7th race	1A	Your Only Man (KY)	Claiming	One And One Sixteenth Miles	T A Pletcher	5/2#	Turf
12	06-10-2018	7th race	1	Fleet Irish (NY) (MTO)	Claiming	One And One Sixteenth Miles	G Weaver	5/2#	Turf
13	06-10-2018	9th race	6	Take Charge Paula (KY)	Stakes	Six Furlongs	K P McLaughlin	8/5#	Dirt
However, I will be focusing on these 3 today at Belmont

3rd race

#1 Daring Prospect

4th race
#4 Too Cool to Dance

5th race
#3 Patternrecognition

Let’s see how they do today at Belmont!!!
Old 06-11-2018, 10:01 AM   #60
TheOracle

Quote:
I don’t think there will be many winners from this group of Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 today!!!

Code:
RowNum:    Date:    Race:    PgmNum:    Horse:    RaceCond:    Distance:    Trainer:    Odds:    Surface
1    06-10-2018    1st race    1    Gump (FL)    Maiden Special Weight    Five And One Half Furlongs    R R Rodriguez    2/1#    Dirt
2    06-10-2018    1st race    5    Whiskey Echo (KY)    Maiden Special Weight    Five And One Half Furlongs    S M Asmussen    8/5#    Dirt
3    06-10-2018    2nd race    6    Fair Regis (NY)    Starter Allowance    Six And One Half Furlongs    R N Falcone Jr.    5/2#    Dirt
4    06-10-2018    3rd race    1    Daring Prospect (KY)    Claiming    One Mile    R R Rodriguez    1/1#    Dirt
5    06-10-2018    3rd race    6    Patriotic Endeavor (KY)    Claiming    One Mile    L Rice    5/2#    Dirt
6    06-10-2018    4th race    2    Best Performance (KY)    Allowance Optional Claiming    One And One Eighth Miles    C Clement    5/2#    Turf
7    06-10-2018    4th race    4    Too Cool to Dance (KY)    Allowance Optional Claiming    One And One Eighth Miles    C C Brown    9/5#    Turf
8    06-10-2018    5th race    3    Patternrecognition (FL)    Allowance Optional Claiming    Seven Furlongs    C C Brown    8/5#    Dirt
9    06-10-2018    6th race    7    Siggie (NY)    Allowance    One Mile    R S Lerman    5/2#    Turf
10    06-10-2018    6th race    5    J Js Dreaming (NY) (MTO)    Allowance    One Mile    M A Hennig    8/5#    Turf
11    06-10-2018    7th race    1A    Your Only Man (KY)    Claiming    One And One Sixteenth Miles    T A Pletcher    5/2#    Turf
12    06-10-2018    7th race    1    Fleet Irish (NY) (MTO)    Claiming    One And One Sixteenth Miles    G Weaver    5/2#    Turf
13    06-10-2018    9th race    6    Take Charge Paula (KY)    Stakes    Six Furlongs    K P McLaughlin    8/5#    Dirt
However, I will be focusing on these 3 today at Belmont

3rd race

#1 Daring Prospect

4th race
#4 Too Cool to Dance

5th race
#3 Patternrecognition

Let’s see how they do today at Belmont!!!
The Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 at Belmont took a beat down yesterday as we expected although the day was considered a HOLD, I was hoping the MLFs above would have won at least 2 out of 3 races.

Instead, they all ran 2nd in their respective races!!!

The Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 as a group won only 1 race out of 11 attempts yesterday at Belmont!!!

We did however, get the upside down v shape /\ we were looking for so we will issue a BUY for Wednesday's upcoming races!!!

The Belmont Morning Line Favorites Index (MLFI) is down -6 giving back all the gains from Friday and Saturday

5ers (Morning Lines ending with 5) beat other MLFs on Sunday by a 1 to 0 margin!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: