Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 01-07-2019, 05:09 PM   #1
Cholly

NYRA website glitch?

With the start of a new year I’ve been getting my so-called database updated and ready for 2019. In the past I’ve made use of a very cool feature on NYRA’s website. If you look at the entries and click on a trainer’s name, it takes you to page with a year by year listing of that trainer’s record at the NYRA tracks....which is great info because who cares how many races the Engleharts have won at Finger, I’m only interested in how they do on the Big Stage. Ditto for all the Parx-based trainers who occasionally ship in.

Not only is this great info, but you can cut & paste from the website into your own spreadsheet. But when I was updating this past week, it appears the 2018 stats are not NYRA specific; starts from other tracks are included--at least I’m pretty sure that Asmussen/Sheets didn’t start 1,310 horses at AQ/BEL/SAR this past year.

Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and will be fixed soon. I wrote them this weekend but haven’t heard back yet.
Cholly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2019, 02:27 PM   #2
Cholly

Ten days since I emailed to NYRA. No response, and no corrections to the mislabeled trainer stats on their website, so I guess it’s time to move on…

Any suggestions where I might find NYRA-specific trainer stats for the calendar year 2018? Or be able to find those individually for AQ, BEL, & SAR? All I’m looking for are #starts, wins, and 2nd-place finishes.
Old 01-15-2019, 02:52 PM   #3
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cholly View Post
Ten days since I emailed to NYRA. No response, and no corrections to the mislabeled trainer stats on their website, so I guess it’s time to move on…

Any suggestions where I might find NYRA-specific trainer stats for the calendar year 2018? Or be able to find those individually for AQ, BEL, & SAR? All I’m looking for are #starts, wins, and 2nd-place finishes.
http://www.equibase.com/stats/View.c...trainer&rbt=TB
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2019, 03:56 PM   #4
Cholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
Thanks SM, that works!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: