Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2018, 08:50 AM   #76
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
A while ago you say you were done with me. Please, be done with me.
I let your first lie slide. Gave you another chance.

Btw, you said you would pay me to put you on ignore
Remember?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #77
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
So, your premise is Trump isn't condemning bigotry against Jews here in the US, and never mind his political ploy of supporting Israel and showing proof by moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem a year ahead of schedule.....Do I have it right?
In Hcap's Loony Tunes universe, words speak louder than action.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:22 AM   #78
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

ETC.ETC.
As always....
Old 11-15-2018, 10:59 AM   #79
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
I think I handled your question previously in this thread. Your game is very clear. It's all about identity politics and the far left progressive talking points until it hits the wall of truth. Then you don't like it.

I mean seriously, it's impossible for you to win an argument with your style because virtually all far left progressives do the same thing.
He has serious comprehension problems. He is incapable of ever accepting any explanation that is not 100% in line with his delusional thinking. I explained a post to him at least 5 times and all he does is have temper tantrums.

Everytime to want to post a reply to one of his attacks or fantasies, put 1 dollar in a savings account. You will be a rich man soon!
Old 11-17-2018, 12:57 PM   #80
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Hate to break it to youse guys, but.

Antisemitic incidents in US soar to highest level in two decades

Largest year-on-year increase since 1979 comes as Trump administration is accused of failing to condemn bigotry

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...amation-league

...Antisemitic incidents in the US surged 57% in 2017, the Anti-Defamation League said on Tuesday, the largest year-on-year increase since the Jewish civil rights group began collecting data in 1979.

Close to 2,000 cases of harassment, vandalism and physical assault were recorded, the highest number of antisemitic incidents since 1994, it said.

The rise comes amid a climate of rising incivility, the emboldening of hate groups and widening divisions in American society, according to ADL’s national director, Jonathan Greenblatt.

“A confluence of events in 2017 led to a surge in attacks on our community – from bomb threats, cemetery desecrations, white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, and children harassing children at school,” he said.

Rising numbers were in part attributed to the fact that more people were reporting incidents than ever before, the ADL said, adding that its staff independently verify the credibility of each claim.
Interesting the part you left out.

The ADL also stated that the biggest part of the "surge" occurred in SCHOOLS and COLLEGE CAMPUSES. Explain that, stable genius.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #81
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Interesting the part you left out.

The ADL also stated that the biggest part of the "surge" occurred in SCHOOLS and COLLEGE CAMPUSES. Explain that, stable genius.
White supremacy is virulent all over. So what? Now you think I am holding something back.
Another conspiracy theory?

The ADL quote
Quote:
There were 204 incidents on university campuses in 2017, compared with 108 in 2016. A separate ADL study released last month found a more than 250% increase in white supremacist activity, such as distributing neo-Nazi fliers, on college campuses in the current academic year.
Notice it almost doubled during Trump's reign of vile rhetoric. 204 compared to pre-Trump 108
Old 11-17-2018, 04:33 PM   #82
boxcar

Quote:
White supremacy is virulent all over. So what? Now you think I am holding something back.
Another conspiracy theory?

The ADL quote
Notice it almost doubled during Trump's reign of vile rhetoric. 204 compared to pre-Trump 108
How can white supremacy possibly be "virulent" on college campuses when the vast majority of them are run by leftist administrations and leftist professors? Explain that.

Last edited by boxcar; 11-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 04:35 PM   #83
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The number of attacks went up because leftist lozzzzers went bananas, just like you did.

Blowing up the WH, severed heads,...YOUR side is the deranged morally bankrupt side, cappy. HUMPSTERS.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:40 PM   #84
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
The ADL quote
Hoaxes, designed to sucker suckers like you into hate-filled rages.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 06:14 PM   #85
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Hoaxes, designed to sucker suckers like you into hate-filled rages.
I believe the original stats came from the FBI

I know fake news
Old 11-17-2018, 07:19 PM   #86
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If it was from the FBI, no better than 50-50.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:06 PM   #87
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

From the link: "The ADL’s report included 163 bomb threats in 2017, the vast majority of which were made by an Israeli-American teenager who was later arrested and faces accusations of making threats for financial gain.

"The ADL said it “included the bomb threats in the total count because, regardless of the motivation of any specific perpetrator, Jewish communities were repeatedly traumatised by these assaults on their institutions and threats to their safety.

Sounds like padding the stats to me.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2018, 02:05 AM   #88
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
From the link: "The ADL’s report included 163 bomb threats in 2017, the vast majority of which were made by an Israeli-American teenager who was later arrested and faces accusations of making threats for financial gain.

"The ADL said it “included the bomb threats in the total count because, regardless of the motivation of any specific perpetrator, Jewish communities were repeatedly traumatised by these assaults on their institutions and threats to their safety.

Sounds like padding the stats to me.
That's bomb threats. Only one threat out of all the other incidents. However as I said...
Quote:
Jews and Muslims were the most targeted groups in the US for religious-motivated hate crimes in 2016, according to the FBI, accounting for 54% and 24% of offences respectively.
You and Tom claim fake news from the FBI. What are your sources ?

The over 6,000 lies told by Chumpy since he took office?
Old 11-18-2018, 03:16 AM   #89
hcap

‘God will not bless America’: Texas pastor curses nation after ‘Godless’ Democrats win midterms
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/god...-win-midterms/

A Texas pastor is reacting with rage to the result of the midterm elections, in which Republicans lost control of the House of Representatives.

Following the election, Pastor Ed Young said the Democratic Party is “basically godless,” in a rant about the results, reports the Forth Worth Star-Telegram.
SPONSORED

The Democratic Party is “some kind of religion that is basically godless,” Young reportedly said.

Young said all Democrats are evil.

“This is represented by every Democrat I know,” he said. “God will not bless America or make us a great nation.”

I suspect the good Pastor posts on PA OT under a pseudonym

Old 11-18-2018, 12:18 PM   #90
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
You and Tom claim fake news from the FBI.
What are your sources?
Uh......the FBI

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: