Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-25-2022, 11:18 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Democrats Have No Idea What Voters Want

Abortion is NOT a top priority for female voters, polls show. Huh?

Quote:
Well, if you look at the polls, they care about exactly what you'd expect them to care about, which is the quality of their own lives. They care about the economy and they care about crime. This is very obvious. You don't even need to look at polling to know it, but every poll shows it with maximum clarity. How does the media respond to this? Well, of course, doing their job. they've done everything possible to minimize both issues, the economy and crime.

They've told us the economy is not in a recession. No, it's not. One, of course, by every measure, it is very much in a recession. And on crime, they've told you, don't even talk about it. Only racists worry about crime. Racists! The one thing you don't want to be called.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-25-2022 at 11:22 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 11:39 AM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64wbCoFk7fo
The Dimwit Party has never cared about what voters want -- only what the Party wants! Otherwise, what's the sense in aspiring to be the ruling class?
Old 10-25-2022, 12:43 PM   #3
woodbinepmi

"It's the economy stupid!" James Carville
Old 10-25-2022, 12:58 PM   #4
Cuffdaddy

Current Dems love to put their foot in the sand on issues that will never have a majority public stance.

On issues that the majority of public takes a stance on (crime, hunger, inflation etc.) they have no solution, not only no solution but their policy decisions make it worse.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 02:24 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

The Democrats think the voters want them to keep fighting all the made up bogeymen, like voter suppression, systematic racism, and climate change.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 02:27 PM   #6
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The Democrats think the voters want them to keep fighting all the made up bogeymen, like voter suppression, systematic racism, and climate change.
and gender choice with surgical and medical 'enhancements' for kids
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 02:50 PM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64wbCoFk7fo
Forget the polls. Kansas tells us how important the issue of abortion is. A solidly red state voted to protect the right of choice.

But let’s discuss the polls. It kind of depends how the question is asked.
Asked which issues were “extremely important” to their vote, 51% cited inflation, according to a September 8 article in POLITICO about the survey, which polled 1,815 registered voters between August 5 and August 22. The economy and jobs ranked second (49%), guns ranked third (46%), and abortion ranked fourth (44%).
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...term-concerns/

As you can see, there is only a 7% difference between inflation and abortion. Even if a voter believes inflation is much the most important issue, that person would be grievously in error if they thought Republicans could fix it.

By the same token, any intelligent voter knows that voting Republican would be disastrous for gun control and reproductive rights; and not all that great for the economy.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:15 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
By the same token, any intelligent voter knows that voting Republican would be disastrous for gun control and reproductive rights; and not all that great for the economy.
Plus, if you listen to Max Boot, it would also lead to the death of democracy (voting for Republicans).

Because, as we all know, nothing kills democracy more than people voting.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:24 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I suppose as liberals are always redefining words, is there now a different definition of intelligent? It is pretty obvious when it comes to politics you are 100% incapable of thinking for yourself. One simple thing will lower inflation drastically. Stop the war against fossil fuels and the oil companies. Now as in the very distant future green energy is never going to come close to fulfilling our needs for energy. Green energy requires a lot of space per megawatt generated.

Gun control, that is always a fun subject as the pro gun control crowd has about the common sense of a reptile. What we need is gun crime control, I have been a life long gun owner, been in too many fights to count and never used an weapon other than my fists. I have even had a gun pointed at me a couple times. I just fled. Want to cut down gun crime, first vote every Democrat mayor and district attorney out of office. Then bring back stop and frisk while strictly enforcing existing gun laws.

As for reproductive rights, while the thought of abortion makes me want to puke, I do not believe any good can come out of forcing a woman to have an unwanted child. I really doubt the abortion issue is that important for most people. I am pretty sure there are a lot of people monthly in the red due to inflation. Inflation is not 8% on most necessities in the family budget.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:36 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
As you can see, there is only a 7% difference between inflation and abortion. .

I could give crap what some Harvard educated liberal does playing fun with numbers. Most people who vote for Democrats lack common sense which cancels out any intelligence they might have.

Let me see, your average mom or dad goes to the polls, what were they thinking when deciding who to vote for? How concerned are they about having to drive a couple hundred miles to get their 16 year old daughter an abortion if she carelessly gets pregnant? Are they more concerned with a what if, or the fact groceries, gas, and utilities are up $750 a month. In stead
of saving $500 a month, they are now $250 short. I think they will go get Barbie some birth control pills and vote for Republicans.
Old 10-25-2022, 04:33 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
I suppose as liberals are always redefining words, is there now a different definition of intelligent? It is pretty obvious when it comes to politics you are 100% incapable of thinking for yourself. One simple thing will lower inflation drastically. Stop the war against fossil fuels and the oil companies. Now as in the very distant future green energy is never going to come close to fulfilling our needs for energy. Green energy requires a lot of space per megawatt generated.

Yeah, some war. In 2021 the US produced the second most barrels of oil ever. And this year, every month has exceeded the corresponding month in 2021. The Biden war on oil has created record breaking profits for oil companies. Green energy has increased more than 100% since the century began. By 2050 well over half our energy will come from renewable sources.
Gun control, that is always a fun subject as the pro gun control crowd has about the common sense of a reptile. What we need is gun crime control, I have been a life long gun owner, been in too many fights to count and never used an weapon other than my fists. I have even had a gun pointed at me a couple times. I just fled. Want to cut down gun crime, first vote every Democrat mayor and district attorney out of office. Then bring back stop and frisk while strictly enforcing existing gun laws.

If you have been in more fights than you can count, you need to re-evaluate your life choices. Fighting does not make a man.
As for reproductive rights, while the thought of abortion makes me want to puke, I do not believe any good can come out of forcing a woman to have an unwanted child. I really doubt the abortion issue is that important for most people. I am pretty sure there are a lot of people monthly in the red due to inflation. Inflation is not 8% on most necessities in the family budget.
Inflation is temporary. The loss of a woman’s right to choose would be permanent and a lot more damaging.
Old 10-25-2022, 04:44 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
I could give crap what some Harvard educated liberal does playing fun with numbers. Most people who vote for Democrats lack common sense which cancels out any intelligence they might have.

Let me see, your average mom or dad goes to the polls, what were they thinking when deciding who to vote for? How concerned are they about having to drive a couple hundred miles to get their 16 year old daughter an abortion if she carelessly gets pregnant? Are they more concerned with a what if, or the fact groceries, gas, and utilities are up $750 a month. In stead
of saving $500 a month, they are now $250 short. I think they will go get Barbie some birth control pills and vote for Republicans.
9 % of abortions are teenagers. 80% of abortions take place in the first nine weeks. More than half of women seeking abortions are single. Poverty is a major factor. Barbie can’t get birth control pills because Republicans are banning them too.
Old 10-25-2022, 05:33 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Inflation is temporary. The loss of a woman’s right to choose would be permanent and a lot more damaging.

I have no issues with my life choices, most all the fights I got in were stopping someone from being bullied, or tossing a belligerent drunk out of a party. I have even been punched and turned and walked away laughing. Last time I got hit I was breaking up a bar fight. Comments like you made about my "life choices" are why you are so disliked. You are so big mouthing off behind a keyboard and your comment tells be you were bullied and too big of a coward to fight back. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I am glad you did not reproduce, piss off Cliffy.
Old 10-25-2022, 05:46 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
9 % of abortions are teenagers. 80% of abortions take place in the first nine weeks. More than half of women seeking abortions are single. Poverty is a major factor. Barbie can’t get birth control pills because Republicans are banning them too.

The average person does not give a crap about strangers, you obviously don't, as you are fine with this inflation that is hurting a lot of people and will lead to a recession. You seem to have this stupid idea that inflation and the economy are not big worries because your party's cast of idiots caused it and a bunch of other disasters. What other Democrat talking points are you going to parrot today as you obviously cannot think for yourself?Where are they banning birth control pills other than schools? Were you always incapable of thinking for yourself, or did this just happen with age, like Biden's dementia.
Old 10-25-2022, 05:49 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Is that a women with a vagina or a penis?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: