Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-23-2022, 06:36 PM   #16
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I did not know that. But I do know in a previous thread you said the Presidental limo was not the Secret Services car, it was leased to the United States Secret Service. in another thread you said the Presidental limo front windshield had a hole in it, boatloads of pictures were taken at Parkland hostpital clearly showing no hole in the front windshield. How much is that book that you were pushing worth, maybe 10 cents a pound at Morgag Memorial? If there is interest national news will cover newly uncovered documents and details of a covered up.
I never said anything about the limo being leased. You are making things up.

5 witnesses saw the hole in the windshield at Parkland. I have never seen a photo of the windshield at Parkland. Again, you are making things up.

The national news has had 59 years now to tell the truth. Still waiting. Do you recall Dan Rather being the first in the media to see the Zapruder film and saying that the President was thrust violently forward? It wasn't until 1975 that we learned that Rather was lying.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:39 PM   #17
ranchwest

Quote:
There was a entrance wound in his bact at t3 about 5 inches down from the neck, this looks like it was from a 6th floor shot. Gerald Ford fudged that bullet hole location. My guess JFK was hit just under the adams apple prior to the wound in his back. He put his hands on his throat prior to taking other rounds. I also think the Governor was hit with a missed shot, so much for the Warren Commision 3 round limit.
JFK's hands went up, but he never touched his throat.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:48 PM   #18
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
The Kennedy assassination has become a boring topic. Few books are even covering it anymore. Its been 59 years, but more importantly, everyone clings to their opinions whether they've been disproven or not.
It was a good topic of conservation once upon a time (at least for me), but seriously, its run its course and nothing ever changes.
There are still important books being written. Unfortunately, the story is so deep that it often is not easy reading. If you are interested, I refer you to the work of Dr. John Newman. He has a series of 5 books, 4 of which have been released. The 5th book is scheduled for release early next year.

Another excellent book is Larry Hancock's Somebody Would Have Talked.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:48 PM   #19
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I never said anything about the limo being leased. You are making things up.

5 witnesses saw the hole in the windshield at Parkland. I have never seen a photo of the windshield at Parkland. Again, you are making things up.

The national news has had 59 years now to tell the truth. Still waiting. Do you recall Dan Rather being the first in the media to see the Zapruder film and saying that the President was thrust violently forward? It wasn't until 1975 that we learned that Rather was lying.
I have seen pictures of the Presidental limo as it was parked in a rush, windshield intact no bullet holes. You said it was not a secret service car, to that I looked up that it was leased to the secret service making it a secret service car. It does not matter, documents are now available to anyone who puts in the time.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2022, 08:47 PM   #20
ranchwest

Quote:
I have seen pictures of the Presidental limo as it was parked in a rush, windshield intact no bullet holes. You said it was not a secret service car, to that I looked up that it was leased to the secret service making it a secret service car. It does not matter, documents are now available to anyone who puts in the time.
I have studied the case extensively and I have never seen a photo of the windshield at Parkland. Show your proof. But I do know that Evalea Glanges was leaning against the car and stated that she saw a through-and-through hole in the windshield with the beveling on the inside, indicating that it was a bullet hole from the front. Glanges was a med student at the time and went on to become a doctor and a well-respected teacher of doctors. She was also a skeet champion and knowledgeable in firearms and was familiar with shots through auto glass. She was well-known for her thoroughness and honesty.

I did not say anything about whether the limo was a Secret Service car or leased. You made this up. And, I don't know what difference that would make. The Secret Service was driving the car and had the front seat passenger side passenger, so what difference would it make whose car it was?
Old 11-23-2022, 09:36 PM   #21
fast4522

The car can be viewed at the hostpital on videotape with blood and everything else from a clip in Oliver Stones (Looking Glass) or something on the day he was killed. No one will buy the grassy knoll and a hole in the windshield. Today they know where and how many from what direction, it just is not gone public yet.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:41 PM   #22
fast4522

I made up nothing, you said the car was not belonging to the Secret Service. I looked up where the car came from and found out it was leased to the Secret Service, making it a Secret Service car. Everything coming out today are from people who are in fact alive, many in the documents might not be.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:08 PM   #23
ranchwest

Quote:
I made up nothing, you said the car was not belonging to the Secret Service. I looked up where the car came from and found out it was leased to the Secret Service, making it a Secret Service car. Everything coming out today are from people who are in fact alive, many in the documents might not be.
So, you can reference the post where I said that, right?
Old 11-23-2022, 11:09 PM   #24
ranchwest

Quote:
The car can be viewed at the hostpital on videotape with blood and everything else from a clip in Oliver Stones (Looking Glass) or something on the day he was killed. No one will buy the grassy knoll and a hole in the windshield. Today they know where and how many from what direction, it just is not gone public yet.
I said nothing about the Grassy Knoll.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:40 PM   #25
ranchwest

Quote:
One can see blood without ever seeing the windshield. The trunk was covered in blood, hair and brain.
Old 11-24-2022, 12:01 AM   #26
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I have studied the case extensively and I have never seen a photo of the windshield at Parkland. Show your proof. But I do know that Evalea Glanges was leaning against the car and stated that she saw a through-and-through hole in the windshield with the beveling on the inside, indicating that it was a bullet hole from the front. Glanges was a med student at the time and went on to become a doctor and a well-respected teacher of doctors. She was also a skeet champion and knowledgeable in firearms and was familiar with shots through auto glass. She was well-known for her thoroughness and honesty.

I did not say anything about whether the limo was a Secret Service car or leased. You made this up. And, I don't know what difference that would make. The Secret Service was driving the car and had the front seat passenger side passenger, so what difference would it make whose car it was?
I have no dog in this hunt but this was easily found

https://www.oocities.org/capitolhill...indshield.html
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2022, 01:07 AM   #27
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
I have no dog in this hunt but this was easily found

https://www.oocities.org/capitolhill...indshield.html
That has been debunked, fragments from bullets did hit from inside but no hole. The windshield was removed and entered ino evedance. The legit sites I viewed all had heavy copywright notices. The limo parked at Parkland hostpital was under heavy guard, no one got near it. I think every year at this time this is posted, but this time the material is just declassified and will take off.
Old 11-24-2022, 01:23 AM   #28
ranchwest

Quote:
That has been debunked, fragments from bullets did hit from inside but no hole. The windshield was removed and entered ino evedance. The legit sites I viewed all had heavy copywright notices. The limo parked at Parkland hostpital was under heavy guard, no one got near it. I think every year at this time this is posted, but this time the material is just declassified and will take off.

if you talk to anyone who knew Dr. Glanges, as I have, you will find that she was of high moral character and very detail-oriented.

Last edited by ranchwest; 11-24-2022 at 01:25 AM.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2022, 02:51 AM   #29
plainolebill

When JFK was killed the ship I was aboard had just returned from the Western Pacific the day before. During the trip we were off Saigon during the riots to evacuate US civilians if needed.

The president of South Vietnam was assassinated a few weeks later. I think the whole shitshow was related.
plainolebill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2022, 10:23 AM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:

It was built and modified by Ford Motor Company and leased for only $500 a year.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: