Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 11-17-2022, 10:52 PM   #16
$w1fT
SaratogaFan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Midol helps with the mensies I hear. Maybe a hot bath also.
Man, keyboard tough guy with gay and misogynistic jokes?! Because I don’t like your boy Chad Brown? How will I ever recover from this?
$w1fT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 11:26 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by $w1fT View Post
Chad was stuffed in a locker by him and again showed himself to be an arrogant ass.

Take your nose out of Chad’s jock for a minute.
Who cares, really?

It's hilarious you take this stuff seriously...you and your namesake on twitter.

Chad will be fine. He's settled his legal troubles. He's made a ton of money in his career and he will continue to do so as long as he remembers how to train horses.

Not sure about you and the twitter guy though...that's still up for debate.
Old 11-17-2022, 11:42 PM   #18
elhelmete

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
internet trolls deserve some pushback every once in a while...good for Chad
Or just change their mane 10x and keep coming back from the dead
elhelmete is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 12:00 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

A dozen replies and no one posted what got Chad all fired up. I refuse to join Twitter.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 12:31 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
A dozen replies and no one posted what got Chad all fired up. I refuse to join Twitter.
I don't think anyone knows
Old 11-18-2022, 01:07 AM   #21
deelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Swift alleging saratoga women asking him to be a voice for them and call out chad then just a dozen different angles blew up from there in the back and forths. CB twitter deleted so most comments gone but here's a few that show up in timeline from screenshots.

Attached Images
File Type: png image2.png (37.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: png image3.png (62.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (379.1 KB, 56 views)
Old 11-18-2022, 09:28 AM   #22
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelo View Post
Swift alleging saratoga women asking him to be a voice for them and call out chad.
"Asking him to be a voice" - is not quite the same as the "Looks like a bunch of woman [sic] are" and "Hearing might start a walkout or freeze or anything" (quotes taken from one of the tweets I saw) rumor mill generating that are a regular staple of this Twitter account.

He had the Feds in Asmussen's barn this summer before it turned out to be Charlton Baker's - and those Feds weren't even after Baker, just his grooms.

This is not exactly a "knight in shining armor" situation. No saints to be found on either side of this one.
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 09:40 AM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

you find a lot of people who "think who they are" on twitter...especially in the racing game...
Old 11-18-2022, 09:50 AM   #24
classhandicapper

I don't know either of them, but no matter the truth and what caused this, it's not a good look for anyone or the industry. Hopefully it just blows over and no one in the press covers it because no one but us gives a crap about racing.
Old 11-18-2022, 10:02 AM   #25
dilanesp

Brown smartly deleted his account. His job depends on his keeping himself in the good graces of controversy-averse owners. And that means he can't engage with the public in the way he was doing it, especially right after a guilty plea that admitted that he committed a serious, violent crime.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 10:07 AM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
especially right after a guilty plea that admitted that he committed a serious, violent crime.
Will he have a criminal record? After all, he, as you claim, pled guilty to committing a "serious, violent crime..." which is not at all the reality of the situation.

He pled guilty to harassment.

And if he meets the conditions of his plea deal, he will end up with no criminal record.

Why do people have to make shit up?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-18-2022 at 10:09 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 10:47 AM   #27
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So from now on, we should look for #theotherchadbrown?
Old 11-18-2022, 10:47 AM   #28
deelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarchCapper View Post
"Asking him to be a voice" - is not quite the same as the "Looks like a bunch of woman [sic] are" and "Hearing might start a walkout or freeze or anything" (quotes taken from one of the tweets I saw) rumor mill generating that are a regular staple of this Twitter account.

He had the Feds in Asmussen's barn this summer before it turned out to be Charlton Baker's - and those Feds weren't even after Baker, just his grooms.

This is not exactly a "knight in shining armor" situation. No saints to be found on either side of this one.
Lol, yea you're right, things do tend to get twisted on that account. I'm not sure where I read the voice thing.

Before Chad's arrest and the fake Asmussen raid, there was a series of tweets saying that the coming announcement would CHANGE THE GAME FOREVER. Eh, not so much.
Old 11-18-2022, 10:47 AM   #29
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Will he have a criminal record? After all, he, as you claim, pled guilty to committing a "serious, violent crime..." which is not at all the reality of the situation.

He pled guilty to harassment.

And if he meets the conditions of his plea deal, he will end up with no criminal record.

Why do people have to make shit up?
1. He admitted the conduct. As part of his plea, he will have to say, on a court record, exactly how he brutalized this woman. That's part of pleading guilty. You don't get to plead guilty and just say "yeah, I did something nonspecific". He has to say that he did this, and what he did was a violent assault, no matter what the charge.

2. Who cares whether or not he will have a criminal record at the end of this? My point was about his clients- who know that he is an abuser thanks to the publicity this all got. You can't wipe away the fact that his brutal and violent act was publicized to the world, and the last thing he should be doing is getting into Twitter fights about this.

I am not making any of this up. You are trying to pretend that just because he is being granted some leniency for a first recorded offense, that this somehow means he actually didn't engage in the aggressive, brutal act that he is in fact admitting to.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 11:07 AM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
1. He admitted the conduct. As part of his plea, he will have to say, on a court record, exactly how he brutalized this woman. That's part of pleading guilty. You don't get to plead guilty and just say "yeah, I did something nonspecific". He has to say that he did this, and what he did was a violent assault, no matter what the charge.

2. Who cares whether or not he will have a criminal record at the end of this? My point was about his clients- who know that he is an abuser thanks to the publicity this all got. You can't wipe away the fact that his brutal and violent act was publicized to the world, and the last thing he should be doing is getting into Twitter fights about this.

I am not making any of this up. You are trying to pretend that just because he is being granted some leniency for a first recorded offense, that this somehow means he actually didn't engage in the aggressive, brutal act that he is in fact admitting to.
Please provide a link proving what you wrote above, or I will have to delete it.

Nothing I have read in the news points to anything you write above being true.

He pled guilty to a LESSER CHARGE. Why in the world would he do that if he then had to do as you say above?

https://wnyt.com/top-stories/saratog...educed-charge/

Quote:
The renowned horse trainer pleaded guilty to a reduced charge related to a confrontation at his home last summer. He was arrested for criminal obstruction of breathing.

The way the victim told it to police, she let herself into his house and in his efforts to get her out, Brown pushed her down some stairs, pinned her to the floor and started choking her.

Brown’s attorney says it went down much differently than she described.

It seems the prosecution agreed, saying on the record Monday that there were difficulties with witness statements and evidence, and they offered a plea to harassment.

The original charge against the 43-year-old Brown was a misdemeanor. Harassment is a violation.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: