Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-20-2022, 11:49 AM   #31
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
There has been extensive testing using very dilute hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers, mouth washing and nasal washing with varying results in many countries. You can search it yourself and find a ton of stuff. A hospital in India required all hospital help to rinse their mouth and nasal cavities (neti pot) after each shift. After implementing this protocol, there were zero cases of covid among hospital help that were diligent about this.

At the time Trump said the above, I believe it was the Israelis who were testing hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers. It's not something Trump just made up on his own, many medical professionals around the world were trying all sorts of things that looked promising and Trump happened to mention a novel approach that was being investigated. It was refreshing to hear a president that shared his thoughts and feelings instead of listening to a failed, brain dead, career politician attempt to read a teleprompter.

You're making excuses for the stupid son of a b. He said inject inside... that certainly is not a nebulizer or a netipot.....just stop. I don't make excuses for Biden, he's a fool plain and simple, at least do me the courtesy not to make excuses for Trump.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 12:03 PM   #32
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Why would you want to take a vaccine that had a larger chance of causing problems than if you caught the disease?
I already stated, I only took it because Trump did. You can believe it if you like.

Actually I took it, number one because I'm American and I can if I want. #2 because I work in drug delivery with nucleic acids and while not specifically with vaccines, I have a pretty good idea of how they are made and the science behind it, and finally #3 I was in what was deemed a high risk group (type 2 diabetes) and after discussing with my wife and family we decided it would be the best decision for us to take the vaccine. I will stand by that decision even if, God forbid, there are some ill effects down the road. None yet, knock on wood.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:08 PM   #33
mhaney0423

Quote:
There has been extensive testing using very dilute hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers, mouth washing and nasal washing with varying results in many countries. You can search it yourself and find a ton of stuff. A hospital in India required all hospital help to rinse their mouth and nasal cavities (neti pot) after each shift. After implementing this protocol, there were zero cases of covid among hospital help that were diligent about this.

At the time Trump said the above, I believe it was the Israelis who were testing hydrogen peroxide in nebulizers. It's not something Trump just made up on his own, many medical professionals around the world were trying all sorts of things that looked promising and Trump happened to mention a novel approach that was being investigated. It was refreshing to hear a president that shared his thoughts and feelings instead of listening to a failed, brain dead, career politician attempt to read a teleprompter.
Yes I cannot say how refreshing it is to hear

THERES NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

NOONES EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

IVE DONE THE BEST JOB EVER

THEY SAY THERES NEVER BEEN A BETTER PRESIDENT

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I had a three year old a few times back in the day, I remember this type of talk, although the youngest is 18 now and long past that stage.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:12 PM   #34
Inner Dirt

I believe the vaccine can mitigate the symptoms for some people, but that is it. Small sample but a friend around my age and I both were double jabbed and got sick, 3 times between us. A couple 30 somethings I know were unjabbed and got sick. Us older guys had milder symptoms for 4-6 weeks but were still functional. The younger guys needed a week of bed rest and light duty for the next week.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 12:26 PM   #35
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I believe the vaccine can mitigate the symptoms for some people, but that is it. Small sample but a friend around my age and I both were double jabbed and got sick, 3 times between us. A couple 30 somethings I know were unjabbed and got sick. Us older guys had milder symptoms for 4-6 weeks but were still functional. The younger guys needed a week of bed rest and light duty for the next week.
Yes, it definitely doesn't prevent infection. In my case, I was in bed for about two days with fever/fatigue....then I improved rapidly, most importantly, it never seemed to get into my lungs. I can't say for sure this was because of the vaccines or I was just lucky, but I will say the vaccines definitely didn't hurt anything.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:39 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Yes, it definitely doesn't prevent infection. In my case, I was in bed for about two days with fever/fatigue....then I improved rapidly, most importantly, it never seemed to get into my lungs. I can't say for sure this was because of the vaccines or I was just lucky, but I will say the vaccines definitely didn't hurt anything.

No fever, just fatigue and coughed up lung oysters for a week. Was never bed ridden. The fatigue is what hung on for over a month the first time I got it.

I would feel ok when I got up and then I was shot by lunch time. I worked a lot of half days.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 12:51 PM   #37
xtb

Quote:
Yes I cannot say how refreshing it is to hear

THERES NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

NOONES EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

IVE DONE THE BEST JOB EVER

THEY SAY THERES NEVER BEEN A BETTER PRESIDENT

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I had a three year old a few times back in the day, I remember this type of talk, although the youngest is 18 now and long past that stage.

1) Trump has always been that way. It's the way he talks now and the way he has always talked.

2) You hate Trump and think he is a dumb SOB.

3) Trump took an experimental drug and because he did, you took the same experimental drug.

Quote:
I already stated, I only took it because Trump did.
Makes perfect sense.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 12:56 PM   #38
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Don't take shots, RISK getting the disease...The bacteria and viruses these vaccinations were aimed at, ARE STILL AROUND.

Can't think of a MORE IRRESPONSIBLE thing than not keeping your children safe. Inane
Let's not forget, getting the vax was NOT political until BIDEN and HARRIS questioned it. Trump fast-tracked it, took it himself, and then the political BS, as usual, came from dems with small brains and big mouths. the same big mouths that questioned Trump restricting travel from China before the first case ever got here.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:01 PM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

[QUOTE=mhaney0423;2831524]BS. ...I've said it once and I'll say it again, if that idiot could close his frigging trap, he'd still be president.....but like a little kid he is too effing stupid to know when to stfu. His policies in some cases were not that bad, but his communication style....well.....let's just say NOBODY'S EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!![/QUOTE

Are you saying you are so incredibly stupid that your personal objections to his personality ahead of his accomplishments in real life?

I mean, talk about stupid big mouths, see post above - it was BIDEN wjo put doubts out about the safety of the vaccines that surely cost people thier lives.....wow, effing wow.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:02 PM   #40
mhaney0423

Quote:
1) Trump has always been that way. It's the way he talks now and the way he has always talked.

2) You hate Trump and think he is a dumb SOB.

3) Trump took an experimental drug and because he did, you took the same experimental drug.

Makes perfect sense.
Don't worry, I'm not partisan. I'll be the first to call Biden a dumb SOB too, and you're right I hate Trump AND Biden
Old 09-20-2022, 01:10 PM   #41
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Other things Trump never said...

Old 09-20-2022, 02:37 PM   #42
AndyC

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm not partisan. I'll be the first to call Biden a dumb SOB too, and you're right I hate Trump AND Biden

I am not too fond of either of them also. The problem is we are not voting for class president of the 4th grade. Hopefully our representatives are elected based on their policies and track records for implementing their policies. When was the last time there was a discussion of what policies would best serve the citizens of the US? Just hating the choices in front of you doesn't put you in some special position of superiority.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:49 PM   #43
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
I am not too fond of either of them also. The problem is we are not voting for class president of the 4th grade. Hopefully our representatives are elected based on their policies and track records for implementing their policies. When was the last time there was a discussion of what policies would best serve the citizens of the US? Just hating the choices in front of you doesn't put you in some special position of superiority.
And therein lies the problem, Im going to guess that about 80% of America can agree on some of the core issues.

Inflation, something needs to be done.

The border needs to be secured and at the same time some type of comprehensive immigration reform is needed.

Russia cannot be allowed to do as they please in Ukraine and elsewhere in Europe.

And most important of all, the politics of division NEED TO STOP.

There are a million other issues, but I think most of us can be reasonable and come to some sort of viable agreement on how to fix it, IF we stop letting the Trumps and Bidens of our country divide us. We squabble amongst ourselves while they and their cronies get rich/richER
Old 09-20-2022, 03:53 PM   #44
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post

That's what I told my wife in 2020. She is a dem and leans a bit left. She hates Trump and knows Biden is cognitively impaired. I don't discuss politics with her, she realizes it all on her own. She was torn about who to vote for and it was really bothering her so I told her she needs to vote for whoever is best for the country. I heard her tell my kids she voted for Trump when they asked, I'm sure it was painful.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 04:10 PM   #45
Poindexter

Quote:
And therein lies the problem, Im going to guess that about 80% of America can agree on some of the core issues.

Inflation, something needs to be done.

The border needs to be secured and at the same time some type of comprehensive immigration reform is needed.

Russia cannot be allowed to do as they please in Ukraine and elsewhere in Europe.

And most important of all, the politics of division NEED TO STOP.

There are a million other issues, but I think most of us can be reasonable and come to some sort of viable agreement on how to fix it, IF we stop letting the Trumps and Bidens of our country divide us. We squabble amongst ourselves while they and their cronies get rich/richER
I am of the belief that a very tiny fraction of the power base in this country cares at all about the people of this country. Everything they do is for their power, their wealth, their circle. The few that would like to do good things are surely powerless to enact change. Not sure it was ever any different but it certainly seems to me like finding a government that is truly for the people is a pipe dream. For as long as I can remember the playbook has always been to keep the masses fighting over petty crap while appeasing them with the insignificant stuff and in the background getting done exactly what the power players want done. Unfortunately I do not think this can be fixed.

To me I think the difference is at this point they don't care if the whole world knows and their agenda seems to be a lot more radical. They have msm in bed with them spinning anything and everything and playing the diversion game while in the background everything goes as planned. For every one that sees what is happening there are two calling them fringe, radical and conspiracy theorists. Buzzwords of the day just help with the diversion. It is a big orchestra.

It is basically a game of thought control, just like Covid was. Which brings us full circle to the op.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: