Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-17-2021, 07:26 AM   #121
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Larry Elder hurt himself on the very first day he announced his candidacy in this recall election battle for governor.

Elder, originally a Never Trumper, said that Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square and that the GOP must move beyond Donald Trump in 2024.

If Larry Elder wants a political career he should stop listening to GOP establishment types such as Hugh Hewitt and Karl Rove for campaign advise and direction. They are losers -- with a long-standing record of losing winnable elections.

They are also on the losing side of the GOP base -- working class citizens and patriots that put America First.

I agree with him. I don't see how anyone believes Biden did not win. Sitting president plus bad economy equals loss, doesn't matter what caused it.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2021, 10:14 AM   #122
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, my point was, if Elder is one of those Liz Cheney types, why are they calling him the "black face of white supremacy?"
I know where you're going. I appreciate your sarcasm.

Of course, only Democrats, morons, America haters, and the liberal posters on here think they make points by calling everyone RACIST. The joke is on them.

Your reference to war monger tool Liz Cheney reminds us that the GOP needs to move away from the loser and incompetent establishment GOP of Pappy Bush, Pappy Cheney, and their white privileged offspring.

Last edited by myohmyjustify; 09-17-2021 at 10:16 AM.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply