Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-29-2021, 02:54 PM   #1
Teach

“Teflon Don” and “The Fixer”

Prologue: News services have just transcribed and published a heretofore unknown phone conservation between Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s “Fixer” and then President Donald J. Trump.

You may remember that in 2018 Cohen pleaded guilty to tax fraud, campaign finance violations, and lying to Congress. He admitted to helping facilitate “hush money” payments to two women who had alleged affairs with Donald Trump. Trump has denied these affairs.

“Teflon Don” is not to be confused with the late-John Gotti.

"Teflon Don":Marone [Damn it!], Michael. You ‘Jamoke!’ [Low-life)] You ‘Cafone!’ [Peasant]. You ‘Mortadella!’ [Loser]. ‘Va fa Napoli!’ [Go to Hell!]. I trusted you. You were my ‘Go-to Guy’. My ‘Fixer’. You were my ‘Consigliere’ [Adviser]. You squealed. You ‘Dirty Yellow-Bellied Rat!’ (Spoken like Jimmy Cagney). ‘You “flipped’.”

Michael Cohen: “Yeah, I ‘flipped’. I had experience ‘flipping.’ I used to ‘flip’ all the time over at the arcade in Long Beach. I played the pinball machines there. They called me: ‘The Flipper’. I never went ‘tilt’.”

Teflon Don”: “Oh, you went ‘tilt,’ alright, and it wasn’t 23 and 1/2 degrees on your arse. It was 180 degrees. I’m your ‘Capo’. You know I decide ‘who gets made and who gets whacked’. I thought I could count on you. I thought you were loyal. You know how much I value loyalty. You were one of my ‘soldiers’. I remember you when you were just a ‘Cugine’ (young soldier) looking to make a name for himself. I thought you knew the meaning of ‘Omerta’ [Silence]. I thought I could trust you. Your uncle, the doctor, treated members of the Lucchese family.

Michael Cohen: “All you do is demean people who disagree with you, and, oh yes, ‘tweet’.” Your favorite song from the 50’s must been “Rockin’ Robin.”

Teflon Don”: Yeah, and you’re one of the birds “on Jay-bird street.” Speaking of ‘tweeting, I’ve gotta name for you, ‘The Canary’. You ‘sing’ like a canary, only you should be like one of those birds in coal mines that keel over from poison gas. Anyway, you’re in ‘the slammer,’ ‘The Big ‘O’, Otisville, ‘Club Fed,’ and I’m still in the White House. “How do you like them apples?”

Michael Cohen: “I want you to wake up in the night and see your squashy, putrid little soul. I want you to know that every human being who works for you knows what a diseased hypocrite you are. We all know what you are. But we take your money and do your work because we’re afraid to starve’.” (Edward G. Robinson, “Five Star Final” (1931). “By the way, no more ‘hush money’. No more ‘greasing’. No more ogling half-naked, young girls at beauty pageants. No more trysts.

Teflon Don”: “Hey, I admit it, I had a few "goombata" [Mistresses]. No self-respecting ‘Don’ is without them. But I’ll say this to you, ‘Canary’: ‘No more Porsches and no more Bentleys. No more East Side $58 million-dollar apartment buildings. You are now one of ‘The Guests of the State,’ but you won’t have ROH. I can just picture that first night. You were ‘fresh fish’.” Did those prison-dudes try to ‘reel you in’ like so many mackerel? If you’re not careful ‘you’ll sleep with the fishes’. Cement shoes! Oh, you like bells. I’ll bet you’re hearing them all the time. Be careful now, your ‘manliness’ will be tested. You’re already probably ‘somebody’s boy’.”

Michael Cohen: “Oh, they’ll catch up with you. I understand they’ve linked a lot of ‘catch ‘n’ kill’ stories to you. Those should make for some interesting reading. How do you sleep at night? Oh, you’ll be deposed so many times you’ll be bouncing from one courtroom to the next like ‘a red rubber ball.” Oh, and when they find out that you’re just “an empty suit”… We all know that it’s Bannon, Miller, Lewandowski, et al. who are the real “power behind the throne”. You’re just ‘the face man’ like Dirk Benedict on ‘The A-Team’.”

Teflon Don”: “All I can say is that I can see you spending 23 out of every 24 hours in PC, that by the way, has nothing to do with desktop commuters. It’s ‘Punk City,’ you know, ‘protective custody’. You’ll get one hour for exercise and then sit in your cell the rest of the day. Should be fun. Just watch out for shanks! I should have known you’d ‘flip,’ you worked for all those Democrats. You volunteered for Michael Dukakis’s 1988 presidential campaign. You worked as an intern for MA Rep. Joe Moakley, and you voted for Barack Obama in 2008. One final word: ‘When you get released, you better get into the witness protection program. There may be ‘a contract’ -- and I ain’t talkin’ ‘bout some Manhattan real-estate deal – out on you. Enjoy your stay in “the joint,’ you Jabroni [Loser]!

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2021, 03:36 PM   #2
OntheRail

And you beleive it... word for word. really it sound like a bad Cagney scrip from the late 30s early 40s. See now see you dirty rat... top of the world ma.. Teach can you spell Gullible...

Left and the Media is REALLY scare about Trump and 2024. They watch his ralleys know he still has tremendous support. They know the midterms are now a loss for them. But a DC seasoned term limited Trump... ha ha the thought has them pissing in their shoes. I expect more of this to be tossed out there... got to keep the sheep distracted from what a colossal failure they installed. Got to run cover for Joe and the Ho.

oh man you believe it as gospels... thanks for the laugh.
Old 08-29-2021, 03:44 PM   #3
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post
Prologue: News services have just transcribed and published a heretofore unknown phone conservation between Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s “Fixer” and then President Donald J. Trump.
Even the supposed personal experiences you write about are fiction. You recycle them and change the stories.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2021, 04:13 PM   #4
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And you beleive it... word for word. really it sound like a bad Cagney scrip from the late 30s early 40s. See now see you dirty rat... top of the world ma.. Teach can you spell Gullible...

Left and the Media is REALLY scare about Trump and 2024. They watch his ralleys know he still has tremendous support. They know the midterms are now a loss for them. But a DC seasoned term limited Trump... ha ha the thought has them pissing in their shoes. I expect more of this to be tossed out there... got to keep the sheep distracted from what a colossal failure they installed. Got to run cover for Joe and the Ho.

oh man you believe it as gospels... thanks for the laugh.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:18 PM   #5
MargieRose

Revealed...gradually, but finally revealed.

Just another Teach full of "bullwoke."
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2021, 10:00 PM   #6
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post

You may remember that in 2018 Cohen pleaded guilty to tax fraud, campaign finance violations, and lying to Congress. He admitted to helping facilitate “hush money” payments to two women who had alleged affairs with Donald Trump. Trump has denied these affairs.

“Teflon Don” is not to be confused with the late-John Gotti.

"Teflon Don":Marone [Damn it!], Michael. You ‘Jamoke!’ [Low-life)] You ‘Cafone!’ [Peasant]. You ‘Mortadella!’ [Loser]. ‘Va fa Napoli!’ [Go to Hell!]. I trusted you. You were my ‘Go-to Guy’. My ‘Fixer’. You were my ‘Consigliere’ [Adviser]. You squealed. You ‘Dirty Yellow-Bellied Rat!’ (Spoken like Jimmy Cagney). ‘You “flipped’.”

Michael Cohen: “Yeah, I ‘flipped’. I had experience ‘flipping.’ I used to ‘flip’ all the time over at the arcade in Long Beach. I played the pinball machines there. They called me: ‘The Flipper’. I never went ‘tilt’.”

Teflon Don”: “Oh, you went ‘tilt,’ alright, and it wasn’t 23 and 1/2 degrees on your arse. It was 180 degrees. I’m your ‘Capo’. You know I decide ‘who gets made and who gets whacked’. I thought I could count on you. I thought you were loyal. You know how much I value loyalty. You were one of my ‘soldiers’. I remember you when you were just a ‘Cugine’ (young soldier) looking to make a name for himself. I thought you knew the meaning of ‘Omerta’ [Silence]. I thought I could trust you. Your uncle, the doctor, treated members of the Lucchese family.

Michael Cohen: “All you do is demean people who disagree with you, and, oh yes, ‘tweet’.” Your favorite song from the 50’s must been “Rockin’ Robin.”

Teflon Don”: Yeah, and you’re one of the birds “on Jay-bird street.” Speaking of ‘tweeting, I’ve gotta name for you, ‘The Canary’. You ‘sing’ like a canary, only you should be like one of those birds in coal mines that keel over from poison gas. Anyway, you’re in ‘the slammer,’ ‘The Big ‘O’, Otisville, ‘Club Fed,’ and I’m still in the White House. “How do you like them apples?”

Michael Cohen: “I want you to wake up in the night and see your squashy, putrid little soul. I want you to know that every human being who works for you knows what a diseased hypocrite you are. We all know what you are. But we take your money and do your work because we’re afraid to starve’.” (Edward G. Robinson, “Five Star Final” (1931). “By the way, no more ‘hush money’. No more ‘greasing’. No more ogling half-naked, young girls at beauty pageants. No more trysts.

Teflon Don”: “Hey, I admit it, I had a few "goombata" [Mistresses]. No self-respecting ‘Don’ is without them. But I’ll say this to you, ‘Canary’: ‘No more Porsches and no more Bentleys. No more East Side $58 million-dollar apartment buildings. You are now one of ‘The Guests of the State,’ but you won’t have ROH. I can just picture that first night. You were ‘fresh fish’.” Did those prison-dudes try to ‘reel you in’ like so many mackerel? If you’re not careful ‘you’ll sleep with the fishes’. Cement shoes! Oh, you like bells. I’ll bet you’re hearing them all the time. Be careful now, your ‘manliness’ will be tested. You’re already probably ‘somebody’s boy’.”

Michael Cohen: “Oh, they’ll catch up with you. I understand they’ve linked a lot of ‘catch ‘n’ kill’ stories to you. Those should make for some interesting reading. How do you sleep at night? Oh, you’ll be deposed so many times you’ll be bouncing from one courtroom to the next like ‘a red rubber ball.” Oh, and when they find out that you’re just “an empty suit”… We all know that it’s Bannon, Miller, Lewandowski, et al. who are the real “power behind the throne”. You’re just ‘the face man’ like Dirk Benedict on ‘The A-Team’.”

Teflon Don”: “All I can say is that I can see you spending 23 out of every 24 hours in PC, that by the way, has nothing to do with desktop commuters. It’s ‘Punk City,’ you know, ‘protective custody’. You’ll get one hour for exercise and then sit in your cell the rest of the day. Should be fun. Just watch out for shanks! I should have known you’d ‘flip,’ you worked for all those Democrats. You volunteered for Michael Dukakis’s 1988 presidential campaign. You worked as an intern for MA Rep. Joe Moakley, and you voted for Barack Obama in 2008. One final word: ‘When you get released, you better get into the witness protection program. There may be ‘a contract’ -- and I ain’t talkin’ ‘bout some Manhattan real-estate deal – out on you. Enjoy your stay in “the joint,’ you Jabroni [Loser]!
I think Blackburn's syrup is the best syrup for pancakes. I wonder... is that because it's a somewhat local product, or can it possibly be better than a syrup from Quebec or Maine?,......_......
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply