Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-04-2020, 08:38 AM   #1
delayjf

Antifa plotting riots in advance.

I'm sure there will be more on this to follow

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ant...CommentSection
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 08:43 AM   #2
davew

they will find out who purchased and paid for the pallets of bricks and the RICO law will bring down leaders
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
they will find out who purchased and paid for the pallets of bricks and the RICO law will bring down leaders
Probably the DNC.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:23 AM   #4
davew

prosecutors freeing arrested so they can continue their destruction

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 09:29 AM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
prosecutors freeing arrested so they can continue their destruction

https://twitter.com/Eric_Schmitt/sta...95075953176576
So there you have it. How you perpetrate violence, destruction, looting and anarchy, generally, is by forbidding cops to shoot the thugs in the streets while simultaneously ordering prosecutors to dismiss charges after they're arrested.

The dimiwits are as morally bankrupt as New York is fiscally bankrupt.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:29 AM   #6
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
I'm sure there will be more on this to follow

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ant...CommentSection
So are the Boogaloo groups, they've already arrested a few of them. They want a civil war. they've been at pretty much every protest so far, too.

They interviewed one of them yesterday who drove 18 hours to Michigan, and was explaining why they're there and what they do, but they are all a little different. ""If people are going to initiate deadly force against us, we need to be willing and able to initiate deadly force in return..." All the one I saw in the photos with police are white. The police did arrest 3 from that group, for throwing molotov coctails already. Anarchist right wing group

Why aren't you bringing them up? Both left and right wing extremist groups are all over the place at these protests.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-04-2020 at 09:31 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #7
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Probably the DNC.
My theory is that white people who support the president. dropped off those bricks. A false flag. Makes more sense than you theory.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 12:25 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
My theory is that white people who support the president. dropped off those bricks. A false flag. Makes more sense than you theory.

Allan
Wishful thinking. Wake up! Look at the color of cities and states that are sympathizing with the rioters.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:31 PM   #9
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
So are the Boogaloo groups, they've already arrested a few of them. They want a civil war. they've been at pretty much every protest so far, too.

They interviewed one of them yesterday who drove 18 hours to Michigan, and was explaining why they're there and what they do, but they are all a little different. ""If people are going to initiate deadly force against us, we need to be willing and able to initiate deadly force in return..." All the one I saw in the photos with police are white. The police did arrest 3 from that group, for throwing molotov coctails already. Anarchist right wing group

Why aren't you bringing them up? Both left and right wing extremist groups are all over the place at these protests.
Could you provide a link for that, please.

Also, could you please document all names of this boogaloo group that have been arrested? Without names it doesn't mean much unless one is willing to believe internet rumors and theories
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #10
biggestal99

Quote:
Wishful thinking. Wake up! Look at the color of cities and states that are sympathizing with the rioters.
There are protests all over the country without regard to political affiliation.

And who sympathizes with rioters?

There are peaceful protestors. Good

There are rioters and looters. Bad. You think it is the dnc egging them
And I think it’s the far right. Difficult to prove either way

See how easy that is.

Peaceful protesters obey police orders.

Rioters and looters do not.

Let’s see I know because *gasp*

I am a peaceful protester.

Allan
Old 06-04-2020, 01:34 PM   #11
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Could you provide a link for that, please.

Also, could you please document all names of this boogaloo group that have been arrested? Without names it doesn't mean much unless one is willing to believe internet rumors and theories
Too easy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...orism-charges/

“Prosecutors said all three were members of the “Boogaloo” movement, a radical right-wing group whose adherents openly anticipate civil war. Human rights advocates told The Washington Post they have tracked Boogaloo-related groups at 40 protests related to Floyd’s killing”

Okay now it’s your turn...

Allan
Old 06-04-2020, 01:43 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
There are protests all over the country without regard to political affiliation.

And who sympathizes with rioters?

There are peaceful protestors. Good

There are rioters and looters. Bad. You think it is the dnc egging them
And I think it’s the far right. Difficult to prove either way

See how easy that is.

Peaceful protesters obey police orders.

Rioters and looters do not.

Let’s see I know because *gasp*

I am a peaceful protester.

Allan
You don't know who sympathizes with the rioters? Are you this unaware?

You can start with Cuomo. He is so sold out to the anarchists that he actually questioned whether or not the Constitution permitted violent protests or not.

I would lay you a bet that 99.99999999% of all the rioters are not card carrying Republicans and that their sympathies, like those of the American Communist Party of the U.S.A., lie with the dimwits. The feeling is mutual, by the way. Dimwits don't care who votes for them. They just want votes.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:49 PM   #13
biggestal99

Quote:
You don't know who sympathizes with the rioters? Are you this unaware?

You can start with Cuomo. He is so sold out to the anarchists that he actually questioned whether or not the Constitution permitted violent protests or not.

I would lay you a bet that 99.99999999% of all the rioters are not card carrying Republicans and that their sympathies, like those of the American Communist Party of the U.S.A., lie with the dimwits. The feeling is mutual, by the way. Dimwits don't care who votes for them. They just want votes.
Of course you can’t prove it.

I would be more than happy to lay bets that the vast majority of rioters and looters have no political affiliation and would not know the cast a ballot to save lives.

Allan
Old 06-04-2020, 02:11 PM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
Of course you can’t prove it.

I would be more than happy to lay bets that the vast majority of rioters and looters have no political affiliation and would not know the cast a ballot to save lives.

Allan
Are you suggesting that the rioters are not politically-motivated? The left certainly identifies and is sympathetic with the rioters.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:29 PM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Allan
In Houston, the police know who did it and are seeking indictments. And no, it wasn't a false flag.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: