Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #301
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Which tweets would those be... here is the last 24 hours

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
10h10 hours ago

Such respect for the people of Iran as they try to take back their corrupt government. You will see great support from the United States at the appropriate time!
21,970 replies 22,721 retweets 102,929 likes

Donald J. Trump
20h20 hours ago

“President Trump has something now he didn’t have a year ago, that is a set of accomplishments that nobody can deny. The accomplishments are there, look at his record, he has had a very significant first year.” @LouDobbs Show,David Asman & Ed Rollins
23,477 replies 17,591 retweets 80,113 likes

Donald J. Trump
23h23 hours ago

I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
71,380 replies 46,312 retweets 170,674 likes

Donald J. Trump
23h23 hours ago

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
How about the statement (sorry,not a tweet) that Bannon lost his mind along with his job. Please try to keep up.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #302
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Didn't he lose it?
Old 01-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #303
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I love watching all these anti-Trump people on here and elsewhere, playing it real cool, because you know, they can't get TOO EXCITED yet because they've been WRONG about Trump 100% of the time since this all started...but they're starting to feel something brewing with this stupid story...and you can just see them so wanting to jump up and type SEE, I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG...but they can't ever get there yet...

Maybe one day...
Actually other than getting elected I've been about as right as you can be on the guy. Clocker included. None of his campaign promises have been a success.

I said he'd have nothing for ACA. He hasn't.

I said he wouldn't get a wall. He didn't.

I said he'd get tax reform. He did.

I said he'd abandon his base on immigration. He did see DACA.

I said relations with Russia wouldn't get better. They're worse.

I said trade tariffs wouldn't be enacted. They haven't.

I said our foreign policy would be hit or miss. It's been a mess with a few successes.

I said the Iran deal wasn't going anywhere. It isn't.

Overall I'm happy so far... embarrassed, this stuff you find on a VH1 reality show, but happy. I don't know why his voters are... Bannon the strategist of his campaign isn't.

The less he does the better.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 01-04-2018 at 12:42 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-04-2018, 12:56 PM   #304
woodtoo

You certainly have an eye on the future. Go DAN!!!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 09:25 AM   #305
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
The Left has always collaborated with the Communists...in fact the Left PRODUCED the Communists...Now that Russia is no longer Communist, the Left no longer supports the Russians...this proves beyond a doubt that the Left is Communist and always has been...
I love the logic.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #306
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
Wait, Bannon is supposedly a white supremecists and an anti-Semite. And you want me to put faith in his words?

WOW!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #307
maddog42

Quote:
Wait, Bannon is supposedly a white supremecists and an anti-Semite. And you want me to put faith in his words?

WOW!
Much like Trump if you say something I like, then its true. If you say something I don't like then its false. However, I do it much less than Trump. Even racist scumbags like Bannon tell the truth occasionally.

Last edited by maddog42; 01-08-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: insult Bannon
maddog42 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2018, 07:30 PM   #308
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Actually other than getting elected I've been about as right as you can be on the guy. Clocker included. None of his campaign promises have been a success.

I said our foreign policy would be hit or miss. It's been a mess with a few successes.

Overall I'm happy so far... embarrassed, this stuff you find on a VH1 reality show, but happy. I don't know why his voters are... Bannon the strategist of his campaign isn't.

So your not familiar with our 45th President yet, some might say he does things in increments. Some things will occur in the second and then third year, also his second term. I would not count your blessings just yet.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #309
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Bite your tongue! Never would have predicted this......

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/...da-first-year/
Old 01-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #310
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Bite your tongue! Never would have predicted this......

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/...da-first-year/
I like Rich Lowry... we agree. From your post:
Quote:
President Trump has been far less of a Bernie-style populist than candidate Trump was. There’s been no trade war — yet. There’s been no abandonment of NATO — yet. There’s been no trillion-dollar infrastructure boondoggle — yet. Instead we’ve gotten tax cuts, some deregulation, a crop of mostly solid judges capped by Neil Gorsuch, the continued eradication of ISIS, and a Dow that seems to set a new record every week.
It's literally what I just said above.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 01-08-2018 at 09:42 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2018, 10:10 AM   #311
reckless
Veteran

Quote:

Eliminating the ACA's individual and corporate mandate as Trump did with the passing and signing of the 2017 Tax Bill ended Obama Care regardless of your opinion. The mandate was the heart, soul and guts of Obama Care, plain and simple. If you (still) don't believe, then tell us why did Obama Care call for the millions funded just to hire IRS agents? Tell us why, please, if it wasn't a mandate -- a bill with no health in it, nor any care?

Quote:
We'll get The Wall. We'll get The Wall. We'll get The Wall. This is a battle between Trump and the American people versus the GOP, the anti-USA Democrat Party and the Fortune 1000 globalists.

While we should have fought this battle on January 20th, 2017 we didn't. Trump erred in that he thought since he was a Republican who won and Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress this would be clear sailing. It didn't happen last year because the GOP elite is bought and paid for by un-American international corporate interests.

In 2018 we will get The Wall because this time the GOP idiots in leadership now know full well if they wish to win in November they need to be on Trump's side of things. As I once said many months ago it'll be for the better if Trump campaigns for you then if he does not. Even the dumbest of GOP politicians, and there are many, have come to realize that Trump holds the ticket to any future GOP majority.

Run with him and they win. Run against him and they lose.

Quote:
Good for you, even if being for Tax Reform in an upcoming election year was one of those 2-inch chippie putts. We, the people, did get a lot more than we ever thought we'd get. Take a bow.

Quote:
Trump is not abandoning his base on immigration. He is not surrendering on DACA. I know it's wishful thinking but come on, think about this for a second: Trump wasn't changing his immigration stand throughout 2017 when he allegedly was oh, so very unpopular. Why should he now change it when his popularity is much higher than before? Doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Of course they are worse now. Why wouldn't they not be worse when the lunatics in the mainstream media and the losers in the Democrat Party yelled every day for 13+ months that Putin 'fixed' our election. On the basic merits this 'Putin fix' argument was ludicrous. If I was Putin, I'd be mad too. Just don't even think for a second that all this trouble between 'Putin' and the USA is because of Trump because it isn't.

Quote:
The reasoning behind these tariffs was to prevent companies from leaving the US for other countries, leaving behind empty plants and lost jobs. So what happened when Trump got elected? Companies not only announced they were not leaving for Mexico but stayed home and promised even more investment! Plus, many companies returned to the USA, such as Apple/Foxconn, being just one big example. There are dozens and more examples, as I am sure you know.

How did you miss all this?

Quote:
Our Tax Bill has caused many companies to return to the USA as Trump promised. As a result many foreign countries are currently moaning about it, of course, and say the USA tax policy is wrong! Is this a hit or miss? For America I mean.

Leaving the Paris Climate Change Accord robbery is a big hit. You called it a miss because all we could have done is simply ignore the treaty, according to your thinking. Would we 'ignore' the PCCA before or after we sent them millions and millions of dollars more? Same with cutting UN funding. Great idea, long overdo.

Finally, with Trump pissing off Merkle, Macron, May, the UN, the EU, Islamist terrorists, North Korea, the mainstream US media and many anti-Trumpsters on PA, all this is a foreign and domestic policy victory! Let's stop being a sissy and whine about 'America's standing in the eyes of the world' is less now. We are the world's leader, standing higher than ever thanks to Donald J. Trump.

Quote:
Again, we'll see later about the Iran deal. What will happen is Trump winning against this Iran deal happening than it going through. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet.

Remember, we do know all those that wanted this Iran deal to happen are all those politicians such as Obama, Clinton and Corker who were really supporters of the totalitarian dictatorship that runs Iran.

Funny how the Iranian people ... everyday freedom-loving citizens ... wanted change toward a more representative government and are now rebelling against. Obama and Clinton first stuck a knife in their back a while ago remember? Then they turned and turned that same knife a few years later with this Iran deal. Did the people benefit from the billions illegally sent to Iran by Obama or did the Islamists terrorists benefit?

Do you think the average American citizen --freedom loving Americans-- is behind Trump on this or not with him? Let's look at things clearly, for a change.

Quote:

I already posted that Trump has destroyed the political consultant career of Steve Bannon. I was correct when I first posted it, and am correct now.

If the Trump haters and the rest of the lunatics want to keep this silly narrative of Trump-Bannon-the base whatever, alive, be my guest.

Once, again. Trump's winning campaign was a Trump win. Not Bannon's. Never was. Advisers advise; winners win.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2018, 11:29 AM   #312
classhandicapper

I tend to agree with Reckless.

Trump is slowly accomplishing much of what he wanted on domestic taxes, trade, and immigration. The problem he's having (that he may have underestimated) is that the republican party globalists and neo-cons are still working against him.

I'm sure he knew going in that he'd have to make compromises. Every deal maker knows that the correct strategy is to ask for more than you really want and compromise down to what you actually want. I'm sure he was doing that as well. So holding him to what he was initially asking for is idiotic. However, he is getting way more resistance from his own party than he expected and that's slowing him down.

We are only 1 year into it though. He's going to accomplish a lot more each year.

Bringing up Russia is just ridiculous.

He's made it clear a million times that he wants a better relationship with Russia, but the neocon war mongers like McCain are still living in the past and the democrats and media are totally delusional with their conspiracy theories about the election making excuses for their failures. That's a major impediment to progress. If he even tries to do the right thing and talk to Russia, the scumbags, dimwits, and crazies come out of the woodwork and say "See I told you he's in cahoots with Putin".
Old 01-12-2018, 11:25 AM   #313
woodtoo

Treason may be swept to Gitmo, in case you hadn't heard Gitmo has been under going some renovations lately readying for some new prisoners.
And has seen some top official visits also.

Including AG Jeff Sessions who has 9,200 sealed indictment on his desk (yes he has been working hard)
Military tribunals I would suspect for DOJ and FBI official and agents involved in the "Steele dossier" trials.
Lots of distractions appearing on a regular basis lately, just follow the yellow stream media for two minutes to see for yourselves.
So yes the Republicans led by President Donald J. Trump and AG Jeff Sessions
may indeed sweep treason under the rug, just not the rug you thought.

Fight on Mr. Sessions fight on.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #314
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Trump is not abandoning his base on immigration. He is not surrendering on DACA.
Oh? According to his White House legislative director, Marc Short, Trump supports amnesty.

Quote:
“The president believes that people who are here under the DACA program, again, are contributing to our society, and we want to make sure that they stay here,” Short told NPR in an interview aired on Wednesday.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...hey-stay-here/
Old 01-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #315
chadk66

Quote:

WOW!
they're chameleons. it's no different with Comey, Love him one day, want him dead the next. Hate Bannon one day and he is the savior the next lol. I could go on and on but I'd bet you see the pattern already
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: