Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 12-28-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
HWIG

NFLD - SAT - 28DEC13

=============================================
Original BANKROLL $400 (Wagered on a daily basis)
10% HPLAY: $4 EXACTA'S, DD INCLUDED
05% BTA : BET THEM ALL: $2 & $1 EXACTAS, DD INCLUDED
UPDATED CURRENT BANKROLL: $168
==============================================

SATURDAY 28DEC13

NORTHFIELD (BTA) ($8)

EIGHTH RACE: (POST: 8:50 ET)
03..LITTLE BOX OUT (8/1 ML)

See Attached.....

FRIDAY 27DEC13 (+$24)
UPDATED CURRENT BANKROLL: $168

MONTICELLO (BTA) ($7 each)
THIRD RACE: (POST: 1:05 ET) (+26)
05..SHIPPS XPLOSION (3/1 ML) (won $9.50)
$2 EXACTA: 5-1 (won $12) (+10)

TWELFTH RACE: (POST: 4:04 ET) (+$5)
01..BANDINI (5/2 ML) (won $4.10) (+$7)
$2 EXACTA: 1-3 (-$2)

MAYWOOD PARK (BTA) ($7 each)

THIRD RACE: (POST: 7:50 CT) (-$12)
01..ATOMIC ART (5/2 ML) (out brk) (-$7)
$2 EXACTA: 1-5 (-$2)
$1 EXACTA: 1 / 5-7-6 (-$3)

FOURTH RACE: (POST: 8:10 CT) (+$5)
01..LOTTO TICKET (5/2 ML) (won $3) (+$3.50)
$2 EXACTA: 1-2 (won $4.80) (+$2.80)
$1 EXACTA: 1 / 2-5-4 (won $4.80/2) (-$0.60)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAT28DEC13.jpg (57.2 KB, 21 views)
HWIG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
Goldsheet BoB

good luck HWIG...while I will be rooting for you to be right...I think #9 Beans and Weenies(4-1 ML) is the one to beat. Also, the horse you are using with #3 Little Box, #2 AllCanadian Rebel(9/2) I think he gets a tough trip and is not good enough to overcome it, and should be much higher than the 9/2ML.
Goldsheet BoB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
HWIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsheet BoB
good luck HWIG...while I will be rooting for you to be right...I think #9 Beans and Weenies(4-1 ML) is the one to beat. Also, the horse you are using with #3 Little Box, #2 AllCanadian Rebel(9/2) I think he gets a tough trip and is not good enough to overcome it, and should be much higher than the 9/2ML.
Thanks for the good word.
I eliminate a horse for two reasons:
1..no contender figure
2..has an elimination figure.

#9 BEANS AND WEENIES does not have a contender figure, that last race would have to be min. fifth beaten by six lengths at the class or higher.

#2 ALLCANADIAN REBEL recent form is acceptable, figures to be there the mile.

#5 KNOCKOUT ART the ML favorite, has the class on this field, dropper figure, likely to come alive tonite, wins if paces back to 14Oct race. Do not know the trainer, not much of a recent record.

Just a few handicaping thoughts.....

I have been following your handicap, very impressed with what I see....
HWIG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #4
Goldsheet BoB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWIG
Thanks for the good word.
I eliminate a horse for two reasons:
1..no contender figure
2..has an elimination figure.

#9 BEANS AND WEENIES does not have a contender figure, that last race would have to be min. fifth beaten by six lengths at the class or higher.

#2 ALLCANADIAN REBEL recent form is acceptable, figures to be there the mile.

#5 KNOCKOUT ART the ML favorite, has the class on this field, dropper figure, likely to come alive tonite, wins if paces back to 14Oct race. Do not know the trainer, not much of a recent record.

Just a few handicaping thoughts.....

I have been following your handicap, very impressed with what I see....

Beans and Weenies...what you fail to realize, is that the track was slow last week. And the two weeks prior to that, he had plenty of pace, but had excess cover and had to take the entire last turn 3 wide. I guess we will see

All Canadian Rebel--From post 2, unless he gets an aggressive drive, he will get out in third or worse. Miller is NOT an aggressive driver. This means 1st over or "locked" in. This horse struggled at lower levels, before getting a win with a perfect trip. Now moves up. I would be shocked if he won...but that is why they actually race them

knock Out Art---1st Nfld race. Not sure about this one. I do not get Saratago replays. At The Meadows, he ran some decent miles. Fits this field, but with speed to his inside, I am not sure how he will race. I will be watching him closely for his next race. He is the program FAV, like you said. I will look for early money to give me a hint.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
melman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsheet BoB
Beans and Weenies...what you fail to realize, is that the track was slow last week. And the two weeks prior to that, he had plenty of pace, but had excess cover and had to take the entire last turn 3 wide. I guess we will see

All Canadian Rebel--From post 2, unless he gets an aggressive drive, he will get out in third or worse. Miller is NOT an aggressive driver. This means 1st over or "locked" in. This horse struggled at lower levels, before getting a win with a perfect trip. Now moves up. I would be shocked if he won...but that is why they actually race them

knock Out Art---1st Nfld race. Not sure about this one. I do not get Saratago replays. At The Meadows, he ran some decent miles. Fits this field, but with speed to his inside, I am not sure how he will race. I will be watching him closely for his next race. He is the program FAV, like you said. I will look for early money to give me a hint.
Bob first off I enjoy your posts. Good work with good results.
Pandy on one of his web sites provides direct links to various race track free replys. Saratoga is one of them. Also has a link to great old time races, fun watching the all time greats in action. Just toggle down to "video race replays".
http://www.trotpicks.com/harness_now.htm
melman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
Goldsheet BoB

thanks Melman...appreciate it. I use TVG and their replays do not include all the track. Most, but not all.