Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #136
Buckeye
Smarty Pants
 
Buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Every Vote Counts
Posts: 2,416
Rep Power: 22 Buckeye has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye has a spectacular aura about
Look, he may have said anything at all, you don't know what he's planning to do and that's my point.

Checkmate.

Last edited by Buckeye; 10-20-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 09:32 PM   #137
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,483
Rep Power: 23 elysiantraveller will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Look, he may have said anything at all, you don't know what he's planning to do and that's my point.

Checkmate.
“We’ll have to develop those weapons,” the president told reporters in Nevada after a rally. “We’re going to terminate the agreement and we’re going to pull out.”

Link

I'll post it up.
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 09:35 PM   #138
Tom
Registered User
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 89,117
Rep Power: 116 Tom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Trump: Sounds credible to me.
Got a link to where he said that. or are you just posting fake news?
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 09:41 PM   #139
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,483
Rep Power: 23 elysiantraveller will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Got a link to where he said that. or are you just posting fake news?
No. I didn't post it.

His handling of this was already awful... he can still fix it but his "hot take" style is pretty bad.
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 09:55 PM   #140
Buckeye
Smarty Pants
 
Buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Every Vote Counts
Posts: 2,416
Rep Power: 22 Buckeye has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye has a spectacular aura about
I'm so happy we have the benefit of your expertise in this area.

Bad tone bad style bad what?

Get under the covers if that makes you feel better.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 10:12 PM   #141
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,483
Rep Power: 23 elysiantraveller will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
I'm so happy we have the benefit of your expertise in this area.

Bad tone bad style bad what?

Get under the covers if that makes you feel better.
Thanks!

Hopefully ya learn something.

Bad as in he's given about four or five very different "hot takes."
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 10:30 PM   #142
Buckeye
Smarty Pants
 
Buckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Every Vote Counts
Posts: 2,416
Rep Power: 22 Buckeye has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye has a spectacular aura about
Did you say different?

I thought you said different.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2018, 10:50 PM   #143
Fred Mertz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 196
Rep Power: 3 Fred Mertz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
What this case shows though is the hypocrisy of the west, mainly UK and USA. We slam countries like Iran for their abuse of human rights yet have tolerated for years the vile regime in Saudi Arabia, all because they sell us oil, we sell them weapons which they use to kill children in Yemen and give us a strategic advantage in the area.

You good!
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2018, 06:39 AM   #144
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 58,113
Rep Power: 89 PaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud of
And don't forget all the $$$$ SA donates to politicians of every party and persuasion....

BTW, I haven't read up on this story because it really doesn't interest me...not sure why it's such a big story...

What I want to know is...how do we know this guy was killed in the manner you guys want me to believe he was killed? Hacked up...etc....bone saws...how do we know this? But we knew very little else about this whole thing, except dude disappeared....now all of a sudden, we know exactly how and what went down...

Just curious...
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #145
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,483
Rep Power: 23 elysiantraveller will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And don't forget all the $$$$ SA donates to politicians of every party and persuasion....

BTW, I haven't read up on this story because it really doesn't interest me...not sure why it's such a big story...

What I want to know is...how do we know this guy was killed in the manner you guys want me to believe he was killed? Hacked up...etc....bone saws...how do we know this? But we knew very little else about this whole thing, except dude disappeared....now all of a sudden, we know exactly how and what went down...

Just curious...
Turk's bugged the consulate

They've been drip dripping stuff. People in the intelligence committees have been alluding to the fact they know what happened and it wasn't pretty.
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2018, 11:50 AM   #146
chrisl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ketchikan,AK
Posts: 770
Rep Power: 12 chrisl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Turk's bugged the consulate

They've been drip dripping stuff. People in the intelligence committees have been alluding to the fact they know what happened and it wasn't pretty.
"Alluding" to the fact...You sure like that word.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2018, 11:56 AM   #147
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,483
Rep Power: 23 elysiantraveller will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
"Alluding" to the fact...You sure like that word.
Rubio, Graham, and several other ranking intelligence committee members were dropping statements about him being "hacked up" before the media was reporting it as fact.

Turks are just holding the information from the press to extract as much from all parties involved as possible. Its leverage.

Goes back to my comments about despite being despicable Erdogan is shrewd.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-21-2018 at 11:59 AM.
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2018, 02:36 PM   #148
Tom
Registered User
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 89,117
Rep Power: 116 Tom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to behold
FanDan posted that he actually left the Embassy.
Go figure - would Dan mislead us?
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which handicapping software has given you the best ROI?
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.