Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-08-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
Dmcwally

Tvg and Tvg 2 stream free in HD !

With a online account on there web site you can stream both channels in HD for free ! 🐴🐴🐴🐴 🏇🏇🏇🏇🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎 not really a Tvg fan but this was very much needed

Last edited by Dmcwally; 04-08-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Dmcwally is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
JimG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmcwally
With a online account on there web site you can stream both channels in HD for free ! 🐴🐴🐴🐴 🏇🏇🏇🏇🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎 not really a Tvg fan but this was very much needed
Maximum 10 hours a month, unless you are betting with them. It is treated like their other video of the individual tracks for account holders.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2016, 09:45 AM   #3
no breathalyzer
Veteran

this only certain tracks? i just signed on to tvg for the first time in a long time and what i just saw wasn't HD heck it wasn't even SD ... also if anyone reads this can someone tell me what there VIP offer is about.. thanks
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2016, 12:27 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The on line video is so you can watch race they fail to show on TV, like Aqu 1st today, on WOOD day, they have BOTH channels showing some pathetic cavalry charge of some 100-200 horse, most of whom fell down somewhere along the 9 mile course of dead trees and garbage cans, with Aqu playing second fiddle to this crap, an no sound, no numbers on the screen.......why have TWO channels when you don't have anyone working there smart enough to know you can show TWO tracks?

Great start, TVG.......good job.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #5
Dmcwally

I did stream about 2-3 hours worth Friday and Monday. The morning line and some racing but my online streaming hour usage hasn't gone down. I do use the app to bet but not to watch the track feeds.
Dmcwally is offline   Reply With Quote Reply