Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2020, 04:47 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
If vote rigging was so easy to do why didn't Democrats just do it in 2016?
Cause like you in 2016, they thought it was a mortal lock guarantee slam DUNK.

They thought, no ****ing way Donald Trump can win a POTUS election. No ****ing way...

Thus...why waste the time and $$$$$ it would take to GUARANTEE a victory when the victory was ALREADY A GUARANTEE (or so you and they thought).

This time around...there will be NO CHANCES taken.

It's common sense...and fits the theme since the 2016 results.

If you can't see it, that's fine.

And you can call me all the names you want. Doesn't faze me anymore.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:48 PM   #47
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
We know Trump’s going to cheat. But we are going to vote, legally and in such numbers that it won’t matter. Voter suppression tactics won’t matter. A biased and politicized Supreme Court won’t matter. A corrupt, racist and misogynist Trump won’t matter.
How do you spell Hillary? B-i-d-e-n.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 04:54 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's not even that DIFFICULT to rig an election. They only need to concentrate resources on a few key states.

Our elections are basically held on blind faith. Who really is making sure ballots aren't being destroyed? Voters aren't being disqualified (especially mail-in ballots)?

We basically take all these results on BLIND FAITH.

We HOPE there is no impactful voting fraud occurring.

It's not rocket science. It's a simple dependence on the decency and morality of human beings.

And we all know how HORRIBLY WRONG that can go.

So, given the current political climate, do you really believe in your heart of hearts this election will, for the most part, be fair and true?

Come on, man...as Joe would say.

The anti-Trump zealots will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to ensure a particular outcome. And they are well backed financially.

It's easy. Too easy.

That's why I've been saying since way before COVID and way before CUCK that Trump was going to lose in 2020 no matter what.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-27-2020 at 04:56 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 05:49 PM   #49
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
We know Trump’s going to cheat. But we are going to vote, legally and in such numbers that it won’t matter. Voter suppression tactics won’t matter. A biased and politicized Supreme Court won’t matter. A corrupt, racist and misogynist Trump won’t matter.
That's some funny shit, right there. Trump cheating?

Good thing is, polls will be obsolete after trump wins. No one will believe them anymore. The only purpose they've served the past 2 cycles is via voter suppression tactic.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 06:17 PM   #50
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's not even that DIFFICULT to rig an election. They only need to concentrate resources on a few key states.
Apparently it is since the FBI can't seem to find any evidence of it.

Kindly find something not project veritas related or just shut the **** up about.

You sound like a ****ing moron... its for your own good.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 06:19 PM   #51
elysiantraveller

Talking

Quote:
Cause like you in 2016, they thought it was a mortal lock guarantee slam DUNK.

They thought, no ****ing way Donald Trump can win a POTUS election. No ****ing way...

Thus...why waste the time and $$$$$ it would take to GUARANTEE a victory when the victory was ALREADY A GUARANTEE (or so you and they thought).

This time around...there will be NO CHANCES taken.

It's common sense...and fits the theme since the 2016 results.

If you can't see it, that's fine.

And you can call me all the names you want. Doesn't faze me anymore.
So I can cheat, get away with it, and assure myself a victory.

Or...

Not cheat and see what happens?

Who picks the second option?!?!

This is that dumb shit that doesn't even pass the common sense test anymore.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:24 PM   #52
myohmyjustify

Contrary to the collective thinking of those who hate this President, the rest of the country feels different about him. In places like Florida, Pennsylvania and North Carolina registration of new or first time voters are going in the direction of President Trump. In states such as Florida, in counties that went for Trump in 2016, there has been an explosion of new voters registering GOP. And it is way ahead, by percentage, of the new voters that registered Democrat in those blue counties that went for Hillary.

The only way Biden wins in places like Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan and possibly Wisconsin is because of voter fraud, plain and simple. And this is quite possible because Biden could be leading in these states by a relatively nominal amount of votes on Election night but then the Democrat governors will declare it a Biden victory and the state Secretary of State will certify ASAP. No recount necessary even if the margin is not too large.

President Trump could win those same states by an even greater total but these states will not declare it a Trump win and we'll have a count and recount and more recounts until they get the votes Biden needs to win.

Fraud will happen because common sense tells you when President Trump holds these rallies, usually with just 1 or 2 days advance notice, 20,000 people show up. The corrupt and brain dead Biden/Harris/Obama team holds a rally and 10 people show up. That never gets mentioned by the pollsters or the idiotic Biden posters on here. Sentiment and enthusiasm counts. You ignored it in 2016 and you're ignoring it today.

I repeat, voter fraud is real and quite possible. Forget about law and order and the democratic American way. If the Democrats get away with it, this country is toast. There you have it, welcome to China and Russia, and every other totalitarian country on Earth. You democracy fools deserve it.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 06:31 PM   #53
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
How do you spell Hillary.
K-a-m-a-l-a
Old 10-27-2020, 07:04 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So I can cheat, get away with it, and assure myself a victory.

Or...

Not cheat and see what happens?

Who picks the second option?!?!

This is that dumb shit that doesn't even pass the common sense test anymore.
Except it costs $$$$ to pull it off.

You seem to forget that part.

Who in their right mind thought spending millions to rig an already guaranteed win was a smart idea in 2016?

Nobody.

Not this time. This time "it's different."

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-27-2020 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:07 PM   #55
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, you sneer at the Project Veritas video...

Do you think it's been faked? You think the woman in the video is an actor?

You think the video is rigged? You think it's beyond the realm of possibility that there are thousands of people just like her all around the country willing to do anything and everything to get people to vote Biden (whether they actually voted for him or not)??

Come on, man.

I'm surprised someone like YOU underestimates the hatred for Trump out there in certain segments of our population.

They don't care that they may go to prison for doing what they're doing.

They feel it's their DUTY. To "right the wrongs." To "SAVE THE WORLD."

These folks are radicals. They are easy to get. The rest can be bought $$$$ as needed.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-27-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:18 PM   #56
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Except it costs $$$$ to pull it off.

You seem to forget that part.

Who in their right mind thought spending millions to rig an already guaranteed win was a smart idea in 2016?

Nobody.

Not this time. This time "it's different."
Wait wait wait...

First it was easy but now its hard because it costs money?

Its not like Hillary and the DNC didn't have limitless funds in 2016. She can't take the money with her, money was no object, period. How much does it cost to "find" 12k votes in Michigan Mike? Is so ****ing easy right...?

But fine...

How about winning a state? Wouldn't it be easier to win Florida with Gillum? How about Georgia without a guy who knows how influence elections like Kemp?

Why not cheat there? I'm sure its way cheaper...

This is that dumb shit Mike and I used to think you were brighter than this. Trump has made a moron out of you.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-27-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:18 PM   #57
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
I have to think there will be some of that going on.

But with people watching --

Imo, it'll be hard to pull off on a grand scale.

-jp

Old 10-27-2020, 07:40 PM   #58
elysiantraveller

Quote:
It hasn't moved and he's up 9-10ish.

The only state currently on the move is Georgia and it's not going Trump's direction.
We can add Iowa to the list of states that are moving a little, also in Biden's direction, but overall the race is stuck where its at...

In 2016 polls were rapidly tightening on Clinton at this point.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...991464452?s=19
Old 10-27-2020, 07:58 PM   #59
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Put'em up...
As of about 7:30 pm Eastern on Wed 10-27-2020, this is what I see --

• States where I disagree with mainstream thinking and why --

PA -- Biden's comments about moving away from fossil fuels combined with last night's riots in Philly have likely created sentiment not reflected in the mainstream polls. PA goes red.

NV -- Lots of folks in Vegas want to see conventions and a return to jobs. Imo, likely to happen sooner under Trump than Biden. NV goes red.

AZ -- Maricopa County where the greater Phoenix area is located (population 4.5M) has managed their covid situation since reopening ahead of Memorial Day Weekend as well as any place in the country. New Cases by Date of Illness Onset Chart Here. Imo, recent slight rise in new cases daily being caused by 'snowbirds' showing up to winter there (happens every fall.)

Imo, people in Maricopa County mostly living their lives and not really looking for a change. Imo, enough of the 4.5M who live in the greater Phoenix area will vote R to offset Tucson residents who will mostly vote D. AZ goes red.

WI -- Imo, the riots in Kenosha likely left an impression not reflected in the mainstream polls.

People I've talked to in WI have told me they actively avoid telling anybody they are voting for Trump because doing so might result in doxxing, losing a job, or being targeted for violence.

On the other hand, WI's covid situation seems to be worsening right now.

Imo, this likely has a lot of voters wanting to oust the incumbent. For that reason I see WI going blue.

MI -- Here's a state where I think the mainstream polls could have it completely wrong.

This past summer, Detroit's Police Chief held press conferences adamantly opposed to defunding the police. And seemed to have the backing of the mayor's office (unlike Portland and Seattle.)

I think a lot of Detroit residents agree with their police chief and could vote for Trump's 'law and order' platform as opposed to Harris's 'they should be protesting' platform.

I also think manufacturing jobs could be a hot button issue for voters in this state.

Imo, edge to Trump on both issues. Enough that I can see MI going red.

OH -- Another state where I think manufacturing jobs could be a hot button issue not reflected in the polls. Enough that I can see OH going red.

WV -- Imo, Biden's comments about moving away from fossil fuels may have created sentiment not reflected in recent mainstream polls. Imo, WV goes red.

• States where I don't have an opinion:

GA 16, NC 15, IA 6, NE 5, NM 5, and ME 4.

51 electoral votes up for grabs.

It's an odd number so you can't split it right down the middle.

Award 26 to Biden and 25 to Trump, and my prediction as of right now would be:

Biden 254 -vs- Trump 284

Let's see how well or how poorly this ages.

-jp

Old 10-27-2020, 08:10 PM   #60
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
As of about 7:30 pm Eastern on Wed 10-27-2020, this is what I see --

Good write up.

I disagree with most of it but at least you got the point of the thread.

Nevada is interesting because there is a excellent election dude there in Jon Ralston. Awesome twitter follow for any who use it. He updates regularly and there is some of what you say it seems.

You have it going red and while I don't see that its certainly bucking the normal 2016->2018->2020 trend so far. Democrats are comfortable at the moment but definitely not where they'd like to be.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: