Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2020, 11:51 AM   #31
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Joe will be blown out of the park, angel dust or not.
Trump is stopping in Nebraska today for ONE electoral vote.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 12:02 PM   #32
chrisl

What is so funny is all the time the lefties on here throwing up polls. I mean constantly defending there poll. Grow the 4K up. All of you, are just trying to set up the "I told you so moment" after the election. Who gives a shit what a poll say's. It is what it is, when the count is done. If Trump wins, are you dough heads going to bring out your poll and say he cheated because my stupid little poll said he should lose? Have you forgotten about last years polls. You infants act like you built the poll yourself.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 12:07 PM   #33
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Trump is stopping in Nebraska today for ONE electoral vote.
So what. Boy you got him there. How many times did Trump shit today. I guarantee you know the answer. I have never witnessed a man so in love with another man. It is border line stalker. To each his own. Whatever floats your boat.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #34
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
So what. Boy you got him there. How many times did Trump shit today. I guarantee you know the answer. I have never witnessed a man so in love with another man. It is border line stalker. To each his own. Whatever floats your boat.
See its moments like these that allow for personal growth and inflection.

One could stop and ask themselves why Trump is making a stop over 1 EC vote. From that they could maybe have a inflection point about the state of play in this race.

Or they could do what you've done and just reflexively defend the guy.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:18 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The funny thing is, if Trump loses, we'll all be tied.

ely will be 1-1

And I will be 1-1, because I thought Trump was going to lose in 2016.

But at least I've been saying for at least a year now that 4 years of rigging (plus a heavy election-day + mail-in rig) will all but guarantee a loss this year.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:24 PM   #36
woodtoo

Quote:

I feel like TX is a more likely flip than Ohio personnally.
Proof this wont happen, thanks.
Old 10-27-2020, 01:23 PM   #37
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
A poll just came out this morning showing Trump up 2 in Pennsylvania. Guess what, it wasn't from a radical left college or a Marxist left wing media. If you follow the polls closely, only the leftist polls have Biden winning big, the neutral or Republican polls have the race tied or Trump with a slight lead in the battleground states.
And six other polls have Biden up 2 to 10 points. The RCP average has Biden up 3.8. If anyone is selectively quoting polls it’s you. Fact is, Trump is screwed, which means the country no longer is.
ETA: The leftist Fox News poll has Biden up by five and the leftist Rasmussen poll has Biden up three in Pennsylvania. F you live on Jupiter, those are not leftist polls.

Last edited by mostpost; 10-27-2020 at 01:28 PM.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 01:48 PM   #38
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The funny thing is, if Trump loses, we'll all be tied.

ely will be 1-1

And I will be 1-1, because I thought Trump was going to lose in 2016.

But at least I've been saying for at least a year now that 4 years of rigging (plus a heavy election-day + mail-in rig) will all but guarantee a loss this year.
I also nailed 2018 down to the final house totals.

I look at stuff like OK5 (2018) and MI3 (2020) and realize Trump is in deep deep shit.

You just claim rigging... someone is getting cucked.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-27-2020 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-27-2020, 01:51 PM   #39
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
What is so funny is all the time the lefties on here throwing up polls. I mean constantly defending there poll. Grow the 4K up. All of you, are just trying to set up the "I told you so moment" after the election. Who gives a shit what a poll say's. It is what it is, when the count is done. If Trump wins, are you dough heads going to bring out your poll and say he cheated because my stupid little poll said he should lose? Have you forgotten about last years polls. You infants act like you built the poll yourself.
We know Trump’s going to cheat. But we are going to vote, legally and in such numbers that it won’t matter. Voter suppression tactics won’t matter. A biased and politicized Supreme Court won’t matter. A corrupt, racist and misogynist Trump won’t matter.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:14 PM   #40
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
We know Trump’s going to cheat. But we are going to vote, legally and in such numbers that it won’t matter. Voter suppression tactics won’t matter. A biased and politicized Supreme Court won’t matter. A corrupt, racist and misogynist Trump won’t matter.
I don't know how people, like PA, can look at stuff like the Wisconsin ruling and claim if his sided loses it will be because its all rigged.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:44 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I don't know how people, like PA, can look at stuff like the Wisconsin ruling and claim if his sided loses it will be because its all rigged.
Because nobody on your side wants a repeat of 2016.

They need to GUARANTEE an outcome.

The only way to do that is to cheat your ass off.

Do you SEE what they did for four years? The lies. The bullshit. (the stuff big tech NOW won't allow to be posted on their networks...but all was AOK when it was about Trump...pee tapes....Steele Dossiers....Trump = SECRET RUSSIAN AGENT...etc...etc....)

Did you see what they IMPEACHED him over?

Given ALL THAT...you're telling me they are above rigging this election AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE?? Via outright FRAUD, be it with the mail-ins or the vote tally itself? I mean, how hard is it to just say a Trump voter is DQ'd? Who is checking up on all of these things to guarantee it's on the up and up? Do you know?

All these mail in votes need to be verified as eligible...whose to say when a Trump voter is DQ'd as ineligible that the decision was valid? Sure, it will happen the opposite way for sure, but nowhere near the same numbers.

It's SO EASY to rig a vote when enough motivation exists. And as we've seen, there is a TON thanks to the BIG CUCK. And we've made it even easier with the COVID MAIL-INS. So convenient.

LOLOLOLOL

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-27-2020 at 02:46 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I know...it's ****ing nuts, right?

10,20,30,40 ballots here or there...spread across the country among a ton of motivated Democrats...yeah...you're probably right...probably means nothing...I mean, 2016 wasn't close at all in some key states, right ely?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-27-2020 at 03:23 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2020, 03:52 PM   #43
woodtoo

Quote:

Do you SEE what they did for four years? The lies. The bullshit. (the stuff big tech NOW won't allow to be posted on their networks...but all was AOK when it was about Trump...pee tapes....Steele Dossiers....Trump = SECRET RUSSIAN AGENT...etc...etc....)

Given ALL THAT...you're telling me they are above rigging this election AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE?? Via outright FRAUD, be it with the mail-ins or the vote tally itself? I mean, how hard is it to just say a Trump voter is DQ'd? Who is checking up on all of these things to guarantee it's on the up and up? Do you know?

All these mail in votes need to be verified as eligible...whose to say when a Trump voter is DQ'd as ineligible that the decision was valid? Sure, it will happen the opposite way for sure, but nowhere near the same numbers.

It's SO EASY to rig a vote when enough motivation exists. And as we've seen, there is a TON thanks to the BIG CUCK. And we've made it even easier with the COVID MAIL-INS. So convenient.

LOLOLOLOL
Peaceful transition of power and all, I too am sure every accusation thrown at Trump is what dems have already done.
When they go high we go low brought to you by Obamas AG.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:25 PM   #44
elysiantraveller

Quote:

LOLOLOLOL
I'm not the one saying the vote is rigged against my side.

I see efforts to depress turnout and am just calling balls and strikes.

If vote rigging was so easy to do why didn't Democrats just do it in 2016? 77k seems like a small number of votes to lose.

See there is this issue where you constantly whine about something then two things happen;

1) You offer no real proof of it exists... there is a one off here or there but that's about it. In fact the best example of voter fraud from 2018 occurred in North Carolina where they literally had to redo a election because of GOP shenanigans. Trump tasked the FBI and the Justice Department with getting to the bottom of election fraud What were the results?

I can't prove a negative. So you just keep talking about it asking me to provide proof something that doesn't exist doesn't in fact exist. This is how conspiracies work.

Which leads to point 2.

2) Your party was just in power and thus able to prevent these grievances and did nothing.

Surely they would do something about this if it did in fact exist right?

You keep saying its so easy... then why isn't there proof its been happening? The guy in North Carolima was caught because the data deviated by a couple of percent.

Its so easy you say... but no is doing it... that you can prove?
Old 10-27-2020, 04:36 PM   #45
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I know...it's ****ing nuts, right?

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...24008394444801

10,20,30,40 ballots here or there...spread across the country among a ton of motivated Democrats...yeah...you're probably right...probably means nothing...I mean, 2016 wasn't close at all in some key states, right ely?
We're literally doing Project Veritas now?

See... here is what really is happening. You hold your opinions in pretty high regard and just can't understand why your compatriots don't see everything your way. Normal functioning adults would then challenge their worldview a bit to verify it against other competing ideas.

You're too weak minded for that and decide to go the other way.

You seek out data that reinforces your prior because assuredly you must be right and everyone else wrong. Normally its whatever but in this particular instance you're so far off the reservation and taken it to such an extreme you're now the President of the PA Tucker Fan Club, Sharing Project Veritas, and reflexively calling anyone who doesn't share your opinions a cuck.

A great example would be 2016 to now. In 2016 I had it dead wrong... I didn't think Hillary was that hated. I also didn't think there would be such a break urban/rural and educated/uneducated white demographic. Figuring she'd win and I couldn't vote for either I wrote in a dead gorilla.

I simply had it wrong. Not too hard to admit

Then there is you now who can't wait to press the "fraud" button on Tuesday, despite all the warning signs these past four years, and call everyone a cuck.

I mostly just feel bad for you because you come across as dumb and fragile.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-27-2020 at 04:39 PM.