Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-02-2020, 08:57 PM   #106
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
You’re not teachable, least of all from me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/o...ts-racism.html
You can say that again.

It’s not worth the effort. But you have to know that many of your Revolutionary War types that fended off the British in and around your beloved Boston migrated south and created the life and culture of the south. They were not different people no matter what your N.Y. Times thinks. In fact the Southern theater became the primary area of battle after Charleston fell.

I cheated, my memory isn’t what it used to be, but I remembered the battles from my genealogy studies.

https://www.battlefields.org/learn/a...can-revolution

Moore’s Fort Va (and others around it)
Kings Mountain
Charleston

The above along with many others were instrumental in securing your precious country. Those fighters had families that created the ‘south” that you deny existed. Those same families cannot be judged by today’s standards, yet you do it anyway.

You appear to imply that your beloved Boston was different than the south? In fact Boston was the hub of slave trade for years

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/a...es-use-slaves/

So the next time you go by Boston Harbor, reach down inside and find the same offense you feel from those southern flags.

Those same Patriots that fought in the revolution, their children and grandchildren fought what they considered an over-reaching government. They damn sure existed and they carried on the best traditions of the south, in spite of the tyranny rained down on them.

I’ve lived all over the country except the far northwest. I’ll stay in the south.........Hillbillies and all........
Old 07-02-2020, 09:02 PM   #107
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Lul. You're a trip and a half.

Balls of steel though. That can only get you so far.
I’ve submitted Fort Suff as a replacement name for Fort Bragg and I understand its being seriously considered. Yes

I have zero knowledge of lulz except that I see you post the name. It must of been a bad experience for you because you bring it up as often as Ralph brings up he’s an excop 20 years ago in shit hole ohio.

New & fresh material is preferred please.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 09:37 PM   #108
jimmyb

Fredo gets his clock cleaned.

jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 09:41 PM   #109
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I’ve submitted Fort Suff as a replacement name for Fort Bragg and I understand its being seriously considered. Yes

I have zero knowledge of lulz except that I see you post the name. It must of been a bad experience for you because you bring it up as often as Ralph brings up he’s an excop 20 years ago in shit hole ohio.

Yeah right. In fact “ I” rarely bring it up. And Columbus and the surrounding suburbs are a pretty nice place to live. Don’t forget my time in California. Why are you here? You’re too damn good for this place, remember.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:47 PM   #110
fast4522

Quote:

I spent a little over 1 1/2 weeks working in Americus, GA. upgrading a system. Let me tell you after 7 PM everything was closed. I drank their corn liquor, went to their BBQ's more than once, and shot their guns. I listened to some stories of the south, and found that it seems like people take things a tad slower, but reality suggested they were the nicest people I had ever encountered in these United States. I spent many many weeks working in Long Beach, enough to suggest that lived in California for a year. Long story short, both Cali & Boston has folks with street smarts but cartloads of Aholes everywhere.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 09:57 PM   #111
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I spent a little over 1 1/2 weeks working in Americus, GA. upgrading a system. Let me tell you after 7 PM everything was closed. I drank their corn liquor, went to their BBQ's more than once, and shot their guns. I listened to some stories of the south, and found that it seems like people take things a tad slower, but reality suggested they were the nicest people I had ever encountered in these United States. I spent many many weeks working in Long Beach, enough to suggest that lived in California for a year. Long story short, both Cali & Boston has folks with street smarts but cartloads of Aholes everywhere.
They don't call us massholes for nothing. lol

I did live in Florida for 9 years and found it to be a much friendlier place.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 10:14 PM   #112
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I spent a little over 1 1/2 weeks working in Americus,. Long story short, both Cali & Boston has folks with street smarts but cartloads of Aholes everywhere.
I’m trying to be a better person.

Truth be told, recalling my early education, we were taught that the people outside of New England were the Pioneers. And to always have respect, admiration and unity with all of America.

Since you’ve lived in the northeast, tell these nice people that despite their perception:

1. People in the northeast rarely, if ever, discuss the South.

2. Most people in the Northeast have mutual respect for all areas of America.

Its not common to hear people speak poorly about Americans.

Its people like jeff foxworthy “you might be a redneck” and Duck Dynasty that make thier own kind look ignorant.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:24 PM   #113
jay68802

Quote:
I’m trying to be a better person.

Truth be told, recalling my early education, we were taught that the people outside of New England were the Pioneers. And to always have respect, admiration and unity with all of America.

Since you’ve lived in the northeast, tell these nice people that despite their perception:

1. People in the northeast rarely, if ever, discuss the South.

2. Most people in the Northeast have mutual respect for all areas of America.

Its not common to hear people speak poorly about Americans.

Its people like jeff foxworthy “you might be a redneck” and Duck Dynasty that make thier own kind look ignorant.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 10:38 PM   #114
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
This is the last guy the networks want up there in interviews. They rather prey on the less savvy.

Cuomo got buried there and didnt know what to say.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 10:44 PM   #115
ElKabong

Quote:
They target people who depend on TV shows and comedy routines to get their perception of the south.

Mission accomplished, I guess
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 10:50 PM   #116
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
They target people who depend on TV shows and comedy routines to get their perception of the south.

Such a redundant statement.
The same thing can be said for most parts of the world.
Travel is the best remedy for ignorance.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:52 PM   #117
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Poor fredo...
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2020, 10:54 PM   #118
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Such a redundant statement.
The same thing can be said for most parts of the world.
Travel is the best remedy for ignorance.
So I can guess you are a "homebody"?
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2020, 01:18 AM   #119
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

I’ve been all through the South, lived in Louisiana, Texas.
I’ve traveled from Southern Maryland to the Pan Handle with horses.

Easily.... and generously, 40% of it looks 3rd world poor.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:37 AM   #120
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Prediction....this Saturday, July 4, BLM will attempt to go out with a bang...stuff has been planned all along for this day from the start of these protests.

Hey Replay Randall is back. It's great to have you posting again.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 07-03-2020 at 01:39 AM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: