Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-27-2018, 10:35 PM   #1
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

The Case: DNC vs Russian Federation and others...

https://cryptome.org/2018/04/dnc-006.pdf

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-27-2018 at 10:37 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

General Allegations:

1. Trump and Trump’s associates pre-existing relationships with Russia and Russian oligarchs provided fertile ground for Russia-Trump conspiracy.

2. The common purpose: Bolster Trump and denigrate the Democratic Party nominee.

3. The conspiracy to disseminate stolen DNC data to aid Trump.
(Items A through N)

4. Defendants’ repeated efforts to cover up contacts with Russians evidence their consciousness of guilt.

5. The significant harm inflicted upon Plantiff (DNC).

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-27-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:52 AM   #3
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Russia not the only country spying on election matters..https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKCN10F1H5
Old 08-28-2018, 02:33 AM   #4
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
General Allegations:

1. Trump and Trump’s associates pre-existing relationships with Russia and Russian oligarchs provided fertile ground for Russia-Trump conspiracy.

2. The common purpose: Bolster Trump and denigrate the Democratic Party nominee.

3. The conspiracy to disseminate stolen DNC data to aid Trump.
(Items A through N)

4. Defendants’ repeated efforts to cover up contacts with Russians evidence their consciousness of guilt.

5. The significant harm inflicted upon Plantiff (DNC).
So what? This suit was demised legally unfortunately.

Democratic National Committee v. Russian Federation, et al. is a civil lawsuit filed by the Democratic National Committee in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against the Russian Federation and other entities and individuals. The case, relating to Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, was filed on April 20, 2018.[1] Judge John G. Koeltl will preside over the case.[2]

Outcome..

But Huvelle made clear that her decision was a technical one based on issues of legal jurisdiction and was not a definitive ruling on allegations that the Trump campaign struck an illicit deal with the Russians during the presidential contest.

I repeat SO WHAT?
What is your point?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2018, 03:15 AM   #5
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So what? This suit was demised legally unfortunately.

Democratic National Committee v. Russian Federation, et al. is a civil lawsuit filed by the Democratic National Committee in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against the Russian Federation and other entities and individuals. The case, relating to Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, was filed on April 20, 2018.[1] Judge John G. Koeltl will preside over the case.[2]

Outcome..

But Huvelle made clear that her decision was a technical one based on issues of legal jurisdiction and was not a definitive ruling on allegations that the Trump campaign struck an illicit deal with the Russians during the presidential contest.

I repeat SO WHAT?
What is your point?
I didn’t know that the case was dismissed...I haven’t followed the details of all this that closely.

So are there any cases filed with the correct legal jurisdiction that mirrors the allegations from this case..?

Or did this entire scenario prove to be a fiction..? I’m not clear on what Donald is being accused of having done wrong that is an impeachable offense for him personally...?

With regard to the Russian spying on the US to influence elections, doesn’t the populace who condemn this hacking realize that the USA is much better at it and has probably been doing it for longer than Russia has...

Still doesn’t make it right but the outrage is hypocritical...and again, our own government SPIES ON US as well, as Edward Snowden so courageously revealed for the world to see...and not just our State, but most technologically advanced nations are in league with the USA AND DOING IT TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE AS WELL...!

The modern totalitarian/ democratic/ Republican state security apparatus simple cannot be trusted to do what is in the best interests of the citizens...we KNOW this FOR SURE after decades and decades of being LIED TO...it doesn’t matter who gets into office...it’s the same crap every time...

Donald Trump supposedly was elected on a populist wave of disgust with the status quo politics of the Bushes, Clinton’s, Obama included...But my greatest fear is that Trumps entire plutocratic being and the fact that he is in charge of over 500 of his own companies will leave him very little time to act in the interests of the American people..

..But I feel that he is probably just as disgusted with politics as those who support him are...so i’m Giving him the benefit of the doubt here and allowing him the space to work his own magic and lead us to a better place for as many as humanly possible...deep down, I think the man is bored of power roles and wants to do what is right for the many...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-28-2018 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #6
hcap

I am only going to deal with your speculations one or two at a time. Your previous posts 1 and 2 have very little to do with your new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey
I didn’t know that the case was dismissed...I haven’t followed the details of all this that closely.

So are there any cases filed with the correct legal jurisdiction that mirrors the allegations from this case..?
You are not paying much attention. The Mueller investigation is very much about Russians interfering in the 2016 elections. With individuals from the Trump campaign and very possibly Trump himself. Mueller was appointed "with the correct legal jurisdiction "

Latest allegations have led back to the SDNY, and the second Manafort trial. To uncover Manafort and Gates full connections with the Russian, Ukrainian intel hub, with Konstantin Kilimnik, an Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

Except it is a criminal investigation not civil. And many Russians have already be indicted.

Last edited by hcap; 08-28-2018 at 12:25 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2018, 12:59 PM   #7
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am only going to deal with your speculations one or two at a time. Your previous posts 1 and 2 have very little to do with your new ones.

You are not paying much attention. The Mueller investigation is very much about Russians interfering in the 2016 elections. With individuals from the Trump campaign and very possibly Trump himself. Mueller was appointed "with the correct legal jurisdiction "

Latest allegations have led back to the SDNY, and the second Manafort trial. To uncover Manafort and Gates full connections with the Russian, Ukrainian intel hub, with Konstantin Kilimnik, an Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

Except it is a criminal investigation not civil. And many Russians have already be indicted.
This must be the case you are referring to...

https://cryptome.org/2018/07/mueller-12-russians.pdf
Old 08-28-2018, 03:15 PM   #8
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Please find below the dossier reputed to be “fake news” source...originally published (leaked) apparently, by Buzzfeed...
https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...llegations.pdf

I believe the dossier is the “Steele Dossier”...
https://themoscowproject.org/dossier/

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-28-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:59 PM   #9
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Short video

https://themoscowproject.org/chapters/
Old 08-29-2018, 09:46 PM   #10
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Authority to spy on Carter Page

https://cryptome.org/2018/07/FISA-Spy-Carter-Page.pdf

Republicans believe it is important for Americans to know what is in the black redacted portions of the document...the document clearly suggests that Page is an “agent of a foreign power” or is acting “as an agent of a foreign power..”

Excerpt from The Daily Caller: “House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes claimed last month that the FBI and Justice Department failed to include exculpatory evidence in surveillance warrant applications against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. (RELATED: Nunes: FBI Failed To Include ‘Exculpatory’ Evidence In Carter Page Fisas)

“I think you are accusing an American citizen of a crime for which he has not been charged. So I’m going to leave that between you and your libel lawyer to sort out,” Carlson responded. “But keep in mind, the person you accused of being a Russian agent has denied it and never been charged with it, and there’s no evidence that he was. So it’s a very heavy thing to say about a fellow American.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/29/m...nes-interview/

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-29-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:32 PM   #11
chadk66

I thought those 13 Russians showed up for court against Mueller
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2018, 10:40 PM   #12
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I thought those 13 Russians showed up for court against Mueller
Just trying to stay current on all this...bizarre how reports say Hillary was responsible for Steele Dossier...and this Ohr character is very intriguing, like Hillary’s go-to guy in the Justice Dept...and now there are rumors that this whole Trump Russia thing was a set-up from the beginning...oh vey...wheels within wheels...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-29-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:44 PM   #13
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Manafort’s Trial Exhibit List:

https://cryptome.org/2018/07/manafort-189.pdf
Old 08-30-2018, 09:14 AM   #14
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Report July 3 2018

https://cryptome.org/2018/07/ssci-russia-2018-07-03.pdf

Source Report for above:
https://cryptome.org/2018/07/ica-2017.pdf

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-30-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 09:26 AM   #15
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/21/d...ter-page-fisa/