Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-13-2017, 09:59 PM   #271
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
How in hell anybody thinks this Don jr crap jumps to treason is beyond the pale out of their mind
We'll see how close to treason he is:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/07/...-was-recorded/
Old 07-13-2017, 10:30 PM   #272
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post

More BS from shit shovelers... It said The Clinton Administration.... and you sucked it right in... Treason you really buy into the fake news.

Hmmm the meeting was at Trump Tower... So I guess the Obama Admin pinned a bug to Natasha as part of the long con setup of Donald Trump... or like Donald said Obama had his Tower Bugged... microwave mics and all. Just another page in the deep state play book to screw the people... in support of new world order.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:11 AM   #273
fast4522

Quote:

He let a DB into Trump Towers for a meet and greet, it is a virtual guarantee anything recorded was the DB and not the Trump. Any way you cut it they have nothing on the Trump. You folks should grow up, it is common place to hear what is offered and then offer zero, nothing. In short without telling the DB, how does it feel to want. Anything she would have to offer was already on the dark web. Considering who let her into the country spells setup, this is more your guys stinky droppings.

Last edited by fast4522; 07-14-2017 at 01:17 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 08:27 AM   #274
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
Incorrect.

A $230 million dollar fraud scheme was settled for $6 million three days before it was to go to trial.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Link
So what? A lawyer defending someone in court makes them connected to or a business associate of that person? If so, there are a lot of public defenders and private attorneys who are associated with a lot of criminals.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 08:30 AM   #275
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
Jared Kushner amended his form to include this meeting, because it had been omitted. He knew it was going to come out. Had he not done so, could that be considered a crime?

little donny trump jr gets thrown under the bus here.
Dad will not throw his son under the bus. That you can bank on.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 09:23 AM   #276
chadk66

The lefts birfer movement continues
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 05:42 PM   #277
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
It was Hillary who committed treason when she had an illegal homebrew server in her house.

Twice --that we know of-- she violated the Espionage Age. That's treason, plain and simple.

It was Hillary who committed treason when she sold 20% of our uranium to a long time enemy of the USA -- Putin's Russia.

It was Bill Clinton who committed treason when he sold our military secrets and technology to a long time enemy of the USA -- the Communist Red Chinese government.

It was Barry Obama who committed treason when he stole billions of our taxpayer monies to give to a sworn enemy of the USA -- the facist Islamic terrorists in Iran.

It was disgraced FBI Director James Comey who committed treason when he illegally gave classified information to a civilian former college roomate.
I repeat this post from elsewhere ... it is worth it because I know it's a lot to ask both the left wing lunatic fringe and the boring, ill-informed anti-Trumpsters, but for the sake of some decent conversation, up your game. Please.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 09:38 PM   #278
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When it comes to evidence of crimes being committed, there is a mountain of evidence out there. 100%o of it against the dems.

Jr. did nothing wrong.
Even if he had gotten what he went there for, it was not wrong - it was smart. If there was something to have been given to him,m the only one who would be in the wrong was HILLARY for having done it.

Move along boys, there ain't nothing to see here.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:54 PM   #279
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I love watching all these anti-Trump people on here and elsewhere, playing it real cool, because you know, they can't get TOO EXCITED yet because they've been WRONG about Trump 100% of the time since this all started...but they're starting to feel something brewing with this stupid story...and you can just see them so wanting to jump up and type SEE, I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG...but they can't ever get there yet...

Maybe one day...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2017, 06:46 PM   #280
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I love watching all these anti-Trump people on here and elsewhere, playing it real cool, because you know, they can't get TOO EXCITED yet because they've been WRONG about Trump 100% of the time since this all started...but they're starting to feel something brewing with this stupid story...and you can just see them so wanting to jump up and type SEE, I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG...but they can't ever get there yet...

Maybe one day...
SEE, I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG...
Old 07-24-2017, 09:15 AM   #281
maddog42

Another nail in Trumps coffin.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ple-sycophancy

"He fired FBI director James Comey, unquestionably misled America about his reason for doing so, and trashed Comey’s reputation in front of our Russian foes. He and his team have made so many false statements about Russia that an entire cottage industry of YouTube videos exists to chronicle them."

When a conservative rag questions just how far Republicans will sink....

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ple-sycophancy

Last edited by maddog42; 07-24-2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: addition
maddog42 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2017, 09:38 AM   #282
davew

Quote:
SEE, I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG...
OMG, DID YOU?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2017, 10:05 AM   #283
Clocker

Quote:

When a conservative rag questions just how far Republicans will sink....
The "rag" is a respected opinion journal with a lot more honesty and integrity than left wing propaganda shills like the Washington Post or CNN. And it, and many other conservative media, are quick to point out glaring problems on their side of the aisle.

It shows that some on the right still have standards and don't blindly follow the party line, mindlessly following a leader regardless of position or ethics.

Many on the right accept Trump as admittedly flawed but preferable to the destructive policies and toxic "leaders" on the left. I never see similar honesty on the left.

Neither Clinton has the integrity of a TV faith healer. Obama was a habitual liar, and hated what this country stands for. His Iran deal put the west into terrible jeopardy. Pelosy and Reid have the ethics of a cheap pimp. Yet who on the left ever raised a single question about any of them? When were any of them criticized in the Post or on CNN?
Old 07-24-2017, 10:23 AM   #284
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
The "rag" is a respected opinion journal with a lot more honesty and integrity than left wing propaganda shills like the Washington Post or CNN. And it, and many other conservative media, are quick to point out glaring problems on their side of the aisle.

It shows that some on the right still have standards and don't blindly follow the party line, mindlessly following a leader regardless of position or ethics.

Many on the right accept Trump as admittedly flawed but preferable to the destructive policies and toxic "leaders" on the left. I never see similar honesty on the left.

Neither Clinton has the integrity of a TV faith healer. Obama was a habitual liar, and hated what this country stands for. His Iran deal put the west into terrible jeopardy. Pelosy and Reid have the ethics of a cheap pimp. Yet who on the left ever raised a single question about any of them? When were any of them criticized in the Post or on CNN?
I could give you a dozen critical articles about Obama from the Washington Post, cnn and especially Rolling Stone. You need to get out more. Here is one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f660c1cb0132
Old 07-24-2017, 10:28 AM   #285
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post

If you want to be polite the word naive comes to mind. Myself, the only way to describe the New Democrat Party would be Religious Cult.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: