Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-26-2024, 06:54 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Watch this video……please….

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/03/26/...acare-n2394401

Red pill?
Old 03-26-2024, 07:21 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Only problem with this soliloquy is that Trump promised to get rid of Obamacare from 2017-2021...didn't get it done then...won't get it done if elected in 2024...because...they will be ramming him even harder up the ass then ever before...30,000 impeachments will be coming...the Dems will likely control both houses...you name it...
Old 03-26-2024, 07:25 PM   #3
thaskalos

It's true...Obamacare was an obvious failure for many people. It caused many people to pay more money for their health insurance, even though the plan was advertised otherwise upon inception. But, was "Trumpcare" any better? Didn't ex-president Trump promise a suitable healthcare replacement in his election campaign rhetoric...only to then submit a laughable healthcare bill which was lambasted by even some of his political supporters? And then Trump switched his focus to "tax reform"...after declaring that "nobody knew that health care could be so complicated".

What did the "Stable Genius" think...that providing heath care for a nation of 330 million people was a "simple matter"?
Old 03-26-2024, 07:27 PM   #4
davew

Nancy talks about crumbs, but maybe she does not realize not everyone in the country is a multimillionaire from their grift being a politician.

Many people are happy paying an extra $1000-1500 to live per month for what the progressives are bringing the world
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2024, 07:56 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

All lies, all lies, just ask all the Democrats on Medicare, and Democrats that did not use it, Obamacare is great. If it wasn't for Obamacare garbage plans like the bronze level ones would have never been invented, thanks Obama!
When my rates quadrupled as a move left me no longer grandfathered in, I looked at some of the lower cost plans and said screw it, as actually paying cash for services was cheaper than getting 60-70% of it covered after a deductible. I just cleaned out a folder of paid medical bills with cash for a time I had no insurance. I got some things at less than 25% what they would bill insurance.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2024, 07:59 PM   #6
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
In this video we have a guy who is obviously older in age, but probably due to his physical disability he had been forced to work at a minimum-wage job, at least until the year 2017. And he gives credit to then-president Trump for the "substantial" minimum-wage increase that he received...althought it has always been the DEMOCRATS who have been fighting for the "substantial" increase in minimum wage labor...whereas the Republicans have always maintained that the "substantial" minimum wage increases are unnecessary because minimum wage was never intended to be a 'living wage'.

So, I ask...how can these videos ever be taken seriously?
Old 03-26-2024, 08:04 PM   #7
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Excellent question, which leads to another one.
How do those that post this crap on here deserve a minute of anyone's time?
They're a joke.....a sick joke.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2024, 08:07 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's all a joke...that's why I call this a dead country...this former USA...
Old 03-26-2024, 10:28 PM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
In this video we have a guy who is obviously older in age, but probably due to his physical disability he had been forced to work at a minimum-wage job, at least until the year 2017. And he gives credit to then-president Trump for the "substantial" minimum-wage increase that he received...althought it has always been the DEMOCRATS who have been fighting for the "substantial" increase in minimum wage labor...whereas the Republicans have always maintained that the "substantial" minimum wage increases are unnecessary because minimum wage was never intended to be a 'living wage'.

I don’t think that’s what he said.

I don’t think he’s a min wage worker. I just think he was referring to min wages going up.

He doesn’t really make it clear though
Old 03-27-2024, 01:15 AM   #10
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I don’t think that’s what he said.

I don’t think he’s a min wage worker. I just think he was referring to min wages going up.

He doesn’t really make it clear though
The man is ridiculous, Ralph...nothing that he says makes any sense. At the 7:00 minute mark of the video he states that it's reason enough to vote for Trump just because he is "going to get rid of Obamacare". Is there any voter with an above-idiot IQ who actually believes that Trump will "get rid of Obamacare"? As I said in my first post in this thread...didn't Trump already promise to do that in his first stint as president?
Old 03-27-2024, 01:18 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Is there any voter with an above-idiot IQ who actually believes that Trump will "get rid of Obamacare"? As I said in my first post in this thread...didn't Trump already promise to do that in his first stint as president?
I said this before you did
Old 03-27-2024, 01:20 AM   #12
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I said this before you did
True. But I wanted to add the tidbit where Trump said that "nobody knew that health care could be so complicated".
Old 03-27-2024, 01:22 AM   #13
thaskalos

Plus...you forgot to mention that Trump introduced a laughable healthcare bill of his own.
Old 03-27-2024, 10:47 AM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The REAL question is, how can any democrat be taken seriosly?

To be a democrat is to be an idiot.
You can't fix stupid.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:35 PM   #15
jimmyb

Silver plan premium under the ACA for an average 60 year old is 1250.00 per month. Add in deductables.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply