Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-17-2023, 02:48 PM   #226
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by United Puett View Post
You're ghouls for suggesting and attributing random deaths of younger people to the Covid vaccine for no reason other than your confirmation bias. Not only is it ghoulish, it's stupid and pathetic.

As I said earlier, before Covid, 7K children and young adults died every year from SCA. Think of how busy that should have kept you on this forum with almost 20 kids a day dying from cardiac arrest, but I guess most never made the "news". Not like now at least, when such stories can go viral thanks to so many outlets for misinformation.

Your earlier chart showing the sudden uptick in deaths of younger people also just happens to correlate with the Delta surge, which hit young people hard.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/coronavir.../delta-variant

Anyone who attributes an increase in mortalities during that period to the vaccine rather than Covid itself is an un-serious person.
Good luck with that attitude. You will need it. You and the brain dead "enlightened" ones on Reddit.

By the way the information pertinent to this discussion is not the 7k pre covid figure you brought up. Ed Dowd has written a book about excessive mortality and disability which has a 94% 5 star rating on Amazon (which is a lot more 5 star ratings than even Andy Beyer books get). Here is a video I just saw featuring him posted on Rumble today. PA will get a kick out of the climate change/long covid narrative that Government is looking to use to explain what is going on.

So rather than dispute whether this death or that death should was due to vaccines are not, why not look at the big picture. Vaccine injury is very real. When people post these suspicious deaths or collapses it is because we are disappointed that something (experimental vaccine) that we have suspected was reckless and very dangerous is turning out to be just that if not much worse and we are watching this unfold before our very eyes. We know the same Government that forced many to take these vaccines and is partnering with the MSM pumping these boosters is not ever going to get on the horn and say "We fucked up and due to our fuckup many have died and many have been severely disabled". So they will do what governments do and spin the truth and use the MSM to sell their worthless narrative. It would be one thing if these boosters served a purpose, but imo, at this point they do not. They were untested. According to Cleveland Clinic they had a 30% efficacy on the last variant so that figure will go down for the current variant and it is becoming more obvious all the time that every time you take a booster not only are you playing Russian Roulette, but that your immune system gets weaker. So very limited benefit and huge risk. Where do I sign up?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-17-2023 at 03:01 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2023, 03:06 PM   #227
46zilzal
velocitician

Quorte: You're ghouls for suggesting and attributing random deaths of younger people to the Covid vaccine for no reason other than your confirmation bias. Not only is it ghoulish, it's stupid and pathetic.

BRAVO
Old 01-17-2023, 03:07 PM   #228
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
It just hit me, this study is for the second dose of the initial vaccine only. Imagine what the results would show for the first booster, second booster etc.
I'm curious about that myself.

Does cardiac symptom likelihood increase with each successive dose?

To date I haven't seen any published studies looking at that for doses 3, 4, 5, etc.

But I suspect a few are funded and underway.

One thing that struck me about the study I posted in post #213 above is that the researchers performed pre and post vaccination ECGs on all of the vaccine recipients in the study.

To the best of my knowledge, this has never been done in here the US.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to know why.

If Seventeen Percent of high school kids show abnormal ECGs after their second dose:

One way to make sure that info never sees the light of day here in the US would be to never do a study where researchers perform pre and post vaccination ECGs on the vaccinated here in the US.

Seventeen Percent.

Is it really that high?

I found a second (earlier) study from Bangkok, Thailand published in August, 2022 where similar methodology was employed to assess cardiac risk from the second mRNA dose for adolescents.

Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents:
https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/7/8/196

Quote:
Abstract

This study focuses on cardiovascular manifestation, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents. This prospective cohort study enrolled students aged 13–18 years from two schools, who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Data including demographics, symptoms, vital signs, ECG, echocardiography, and cardiac enzymes were collected at baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14 (optional) using case record forms. We enrolled 314 participants; of these, 13 participants were lost to follow-up, leaving 301 participants for analysis. The most common cardiovascular signs and symptoms were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%), and hypertension (3.99%). One participant could have more than one sign and/or symptom. Seven participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments. Cardiovascular manifestations were found in 29.24% of patients, ranging from tachycardia or palpitation to myopericarditis. Myopericarditis was confirmed in one patient after vaccination. Two patients had suspected pericarditis and four patients had suspected subclinical myocarditis. In conclusion, Cardiovascular manifestation in adolescents after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination included tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild and temporary, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days. Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for cardiovascular side effects. Clinical Trial Registration: NCT05288231.
Quote:
2.1. Study Design

This prospective cohort study focused on adolescent students from Kong Thabbok Upatham Changkol Kho So Tho Bo School and Wachirathamsatit School who received a second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. The study included subjects who were: (1) aged 13–18 years; (2) male or female; and (3) had received the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine without serious adverse event. Patients who had a history of cardiomyopathy, tuberculous pericarditis or constrictive pericarditis, and severe allergic reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine were excluded from the study. Laboratory tests included cardiac biomarkers (troponin-T, creatine kinase-myocardial band (CK-MB)), ECG, and echocardiography at three clinical visits (baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14 (optional for subjects with cardiac manifestation)) after receiving the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Participant data, including demographic data, clinical presentation, and laboratory findings, were recorded in a pre-defined case record form.
From the abstract:

Quote:
Cardiovascular manifestations were found in 29.24% of patients,
Twenty Nine Percent.

I hope I'm wrong about this.

But something tells me we're not about to see similar studies here in the US where researchers perform pre and post vaccine ECGs on the vaccinated any time soon.

-jp
Old 01-17-2023, 03:09 PM   #229
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Quorte: You're ghouls for suggesting and attributing random deaths of younger people to the Covid vaccine for no reason other than your confirmation bias. Not only is it ghoulish, it's stupid and pathetic.

BRAVO
You're the ghoul for refusing to take seriously the rash of young people (especially supposedly HEALTHY athletes) dying or put into the hospital from cardiac arrest.

This GHOULISH attitude of YOURS leads to no serious investigations which absolutely need to be done.

You're the ghoul. Absolutely, 100%

We are the ones who are concerned and want answers.

You are the ghoul who has no problem watching kids dropping dead for no explainable reason other then "oh, this happens all the time"

No it does not.

I have NEVER SEEN in my lifetime the amount of "NEWS FLASHES" coming over my phone or my PC telling me of yet another under 50 person dropping dead of a heart attack. Forget under 50...try under 40 and under 30

UNHEARD OF until the last year or two

I wonder why....

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-17-2023 at 03:11 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2023, 03:15 PM   #230
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Posting this AGAIN to 46zilzal, for EMPHASIS!

Quote:
What did the autopsy find? With those result you can stop guessing.
Funny enough, NEWSWEEK of all places just posted an article about his death (IT WAS A HEART ATTACK - reported by family)

https://www.newsweek.com/cj-harris-c...accine-1774158

Here is the headline from NEWSWEEK:

Quote:
Was CJ Harris Cause of Death the COVID Vaccine? What We Know, What We Don't
Prince Carlton (no idea who he is, but whatever), hits the nail right on the head in this tweet:

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-17-2023 at 03:17 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2023, 03:20 PM   #231
Jeff P

Quote:

BRAVO
And yet there is data from dozens if not hundreds of studies from all over the world published in medical journals that literally says the confirmation bias is most likely yours.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-17-2023 at 03:25 PM.
Jeff P is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2023, 10:00 AM   #232
Rollingpk3

Dr Kevin Stillwagon out of Florida

https://rumble.com/v20ljrg-five-reas...rs-do-not.html

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-18-2023 at 12:27 PM. Reason: embedded video
Rollingpk3 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2023, 12:23 PM   #233
boxcar

The above embedded vid doesn't work -- at least on my computer.
Old 01-18-2023, 12:26 PM   #234
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Works for me in Chrome...here is the link:

Old 01-18-2023, 12:35 PM   #235
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Works for me in Chrome...here is the link:

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate the link. Was the original link on YouTube?

I have wondered why the majority have not suffered adverse effects. I figured there had to be variables involved but didn't know what they are. The vid was very informative.
Old 01-18-2023, 08:52 PM   #236
Jeff P

iScience | Volume 25, Issue 12, 22 December 2022, 105479
Extended SARS-CoV-2 RBD booster vaccination induces humoral and cellular immune tolerance in mice:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89004222017515

Quote:
Summary

The repetitive applications of vaccine boosters have been brought up in face of continuous emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants with neutralization escape mutations, but their protective efficacy and potential adverse effects remain largely unknown. Here, we compared the humoral and cellular immune responses of an extended course of recombinant receptor binding domain (RBD) vaccine boosters with those from conventional immunization strategy in a Balb/c mice model. Multiple vaccine boosters after the conventional vaccination course significantly decreased RBD-specific antibody titers and serum neutralizing efficacy against the Delta and Omicron variants, and profoundly impaired CD4+ and CD8+T cell activation and increased PD-1 and LAG-3 expressions in these T*cells. Mechanistically, we confirmed that extended vaccination with RBD boosters overturned the protective immune memories by promoting adaptive immune tolerance. Our findings demonstrate potential risks with the continuous use of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine boosters, providing immediate implications for the global COVID-19 vaccination enhancement strategies.
Quote:
Discussion

Currently, vaccination against COVID-19 has been promoted worldwide, although sustained protection against the newly emerged SARS-CoV-2 variant strains has been continuously challenged. Clinical evidence has proven that the inclusion of an additional booster vaccine can re-stimulate the protective immune response (Cheng et*al., 2022; Gruell et*al., 2022). Whether such re-establishment of vaccine-induced immune response could be repeated by continued application of boosters is being questioned, yet largely unknown at present. Here, we compared the effects of repeated RBD vaccine boosters with a conventional immunization course to those with an extended vaccination strategy, in a Balb/c mice model. We found that the protective effects from the humoral immunity and cellular immunity established by the conventional immunization were both profoundly impaired during the extended vaccination course. Specifically, extended vaccination not only fully impaired the amount and the neutralizing efficacy of serum RBD-specific antibodies, but also shortened the long-term humoral memory. This is associated with immune tolerance in germinal center response, along with decreased numbers of spleen germinal center B and Tfh cells. Moreover, we demonstrated that extended immunization reduced the functional responses of CD4+ and CD8+T cells, restrained the population of memory T*cells, and up-regulated the expression of PD-1 and LAG-3 in Te sub-type cells. An increased percentile of Treg cells was also observed, accompanied by significant elevation of IL-10 production. Together, we provided crucial evidence that repetitive administration of RBD booster vaccines may negatively impact the immune response established by a conventional vaccination course and promote adaptive immune tolerance.

I realize this research from China was performed on mice (like the research used to approve the bivalent vaccines.)

Imo, this study might just shed some light on why recent data from, well literally everywhere, shows the more you vaccinate the higher the infection rate (in humans.)

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-18-2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-19-2023, 08:04 AM   #237
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2023, 08:26 AM   #238
davew

The covid mRNA vaccines are now being questioned about where do they go when injected and HOW do you turn them off.

The James Bond villians may have succeeded in killing half the world population in the next 10 years
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-19-2023, 08:31 AM   #239
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The covid mRNA vaccines are now being questioned about where do they go when injected and HOW do you turn them off.

The James Bond villians may have succeeded in killing half the world population in the next 10 years
Their goal is depopulation. Also why they get so upset about any restrictions on abortions.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2023, 01:22 PM   #240
Jeff P

Interesting article on the NIH.gov site.

Researchers in Germany performed autopsies on 25 people who died unepectedly within 20 days of Covid vaccination.

In 4 of the 25 (16%) who died unepectedly within 20 days of Covid vaccination they identified acute myocarditis "without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death."

The above text in quotes are their words not mine.

Autopsy-based histopathological characterization of myocarditis after anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36436002/

Quote:
Abstract

Cases of myocarditis, diagnosed clinically by laboratory tests and imaging have been described in the context of mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Autopsy-based description of detailed histological features of vaccine-induced myocarditis is lacking. We describe the autopsy findings and common characteristics of myocarditis in untreated persons who received anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Standardized autopsies were performed on 25 persons who had died unexpectedly and within 20 days after anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. In four patients who received a mRNA vaccination, we identified acute (epi-)myocarditis without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death. Histology showed patchy interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive subset, associated with mild myocyte damage. Overall, autopsy findings indicated death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus, myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Our findings may aid in adequately diagnosing unclear cases after vaccination and in establishing a timely diagnosis in vivo, thus, providing the framework for adequate monitoring and early treatment of severe clinical cases.

A few of my own random thoughts:

4 of 25 is 16%.

16% is pretty much line with:

1. The 11% excess mortality reported by the Scottish Parliament (starting at about the 2:30 mark in the video below.)

2. The 18% non-covid excess mortality published by ONS (Office of National Statistics) in England across all age groups following mRNA vaccine rollout (covered from about the 4:30 mark onward in the video below.)

Also, a little after the 8:00 mark in the video, Campbell talks about another study published on the NIH.gov site that found up to 80% of athletes who died suddenly had no symptoms or family history of heart disease.

clickable thumbnail below

My main takeaway?

The NIH recently started to recognize research published about the excess mortality.

That should tell you the excess mortality is real.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 80PctSuddenDeathAthletesNoPriorHistory.JPG (42.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-21-2023 at 01:32 PM.