Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-17-2020, 08:29 AM   #1
Andy Asaro

Apparently Jill Biden is an idiot. Here's the evidence

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 08:56 AM   #2
alydar

Did you actually read the article?
alydar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 09:00 AM   #3
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar View Post
It's about the video. Watch the video

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 12-17-2020 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:38 AM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Here's irrefutable evidence.......

Old 12-17-2020, 10:24 AM   #5
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar View Post
One should probably read Dr. Jill's dissertation to make their own opinion. The media does a good job of giving people their opinion.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 10:39 AM   #6
46zilzal
velocitician

Hardly from Wikipedia.

She has a bachelor's degree and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University. She taught English and reading in high schools for 13 years and taught adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital.
Old 12-17-2020, 10:49 AM   #7
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Hardly from Wikipedia.

She has a bachelor's degree and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University. She taught English and reading in high schools for 13 years and taught adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital.
The video clip is about her dissertation she needed to get her PhD.

No one is arguing that she faked her education degrees. They are saying there are areas in her dissertation that are not comprehendible with numerous typos.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 11:00 AM   #8
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The video clip is about her dissertation she needed to get her PhD.

No one is arguing that she faked her education degrees. They are saying there are areas in her dissertation that are not comprehendible with numerous typos.
Having been involved with a master's program in toxicology (Lead poisoning alterations in calcium metabolism), many of the "acceptable" topics were so outrageous I had to hold my sides from laughing from time to time. We used to call them "dust gatherers" since we were assured they would languish in the library stacks and neve be touched....
Old 12-17-2020, 11:11 AM   #9
turfnsport

Quote:
Hardly from Wikipedia.

I guess Andy is off the "voter fraud" rants and on to criticizing Dr. Biden using of all people Tucker?

A woman who has dedicated her life to education.

So embarrassingly pathetic, even for him.
turfnsport is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 11:24 AM   #10
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfnsport View Post
I guess Andy is off the "voter fraud" rants and on to criticizing Dr. Biden using of all people Tucker?

Another drive by giggler post? How about going out on a limb by saying something intelligent and taking a stand? Or would that be too risky?

What you have is a consistently weak opinion. And that's remarkable for a guy who sells his opinion to customers while advertising himself as an "insider". What are you inside Mike? Got it.

And what are you doing in a place you called a dump last week?

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 12-17-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-17-2020, 11:54 AM   #11
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfnsport View Post

My wife has also "dedicated her life to education ". I'd bet everything I own she's spent more time in a classroom than ms biden has, also has spent much more time lesson planning than Ms Biden has ever dreamed of

Btw, my wife doesn't respect jill Biden. She thinks she should have shielded Joe from the dnc. Her husband's cognitive issues have made him the joke of the land. A caring wife would not have allowed him to be taken advantage of
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 11:58 AM   #12
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
My wife has also "dedicated her life to education ". I'd bet everything I own she's spent more time in a classroom than ms biden has, also has spent much more time lesson planning than Ms Biden has ever dreamed of

Btw, my wife doesn't respect jill Biden. She thinks she should have shielded Joe from the dnc. Her husband's cognitive issues have made him the joke of the land. A caring wife would not have allowed him to be taken advantage of
It's remarkable how some hypocrites who trashed the current First Lady every day now want everyone to respect Jill as if she's a saint. Typical of the Left.
Old 12-17-2020, 12:11 PM   #13
tucker6

Quote:
Hardly from Wikipedia.

I wonder what she thinks about Hunter having pics of her granddaughter on his phone? Talk about emotional disabilities in adolescents! That girl is going to have a lot of scars but she's expendable by the left. Amiright?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 12:23 PM   #14
xtb

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...on-is-garbage/

"Insisting on being called “Doctor” when you don’t heal people is, among most holders of doctorates, seen as a gauche, silly, cringey ego trip. Consider “Dr.” Jill Biden, who doesn’t even hold a Ph.D. but rather a lesser Ed.D., something of a joke in the academic world. President-elect Joe Biden once explained that his wife sought the degree purely for status reasons: “She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden.’ That’s the real reason she got her doctorate,” Joe Biden has said."

"As Joe Biden has frankly noted, Mrs. Biden sought the Dr. honorific to rebuild her amour propre. Much of the press plays along, addressing Jill Biden as “Dr. Biden” even when actual medical doctors are referred to without the honorific if they are not currently practicing. Eminent pediatric neurosurgeon and HUD secretary Ben Carson is now “Mr. Carson” to the New York Times, but the same paper refers to Mrs. Biden as “Dr. Biden.” This practice appears to contradict the Times’ style guide, which explains that the “Dr.” title is used for non-physicians “only if it is germane to the holder’s primary current occupation (academic, for example, or laboratory research).” "
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2020, 12:28 PM   #15
xtb

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ion-explained/

"Mrs. Biden’s only original research consists of interviews with two — that’s right, two — ex-students and a few colleagues at Delaware Technical Community College, where she used to teach, plus the results of a vacuous questionnaire she wrote that was returned by about 150 people who worked or studied there. Oh, and she also called two nearby community colleges seeking interviews about their retention rates. One of them wouldn’t answer the question; the other wouldn’t assign anyone to speak to her at all. Telling us about this misadventure serves no academic purpose, though it does fill up four pages of her generously spaced paper. The transcripts of her group chats with campus figures and colleagues take up nearly 30 pages out of 129. The questionnaires eat up another 18 pages.

The dissertation, Student Retention at the Community College: Meeting Students’ Needs, shimmers with the wan, term-papery feel of middle school, although in defense of today’s middle schoolers, they at least know how to use spell-checking software, unlike Mrs. Biden. Her 2006 paper notes that at Delaware Tech, her then-employer, a third of students dissolve into the ether every year, and in order to pad out her micron-thin proposals, none of which have anything to support them except her beliefs and anecdotal evidence (she suggests building a student center and beefing up the “Wellness Center” while increasing counseling and mentoring services), she shovels in piles of drivel. Opinions will differ on which of her efforts is of least value, but a strong contender presents itself at the moment when she reaches over for the course catalog on her desk and quotes at length from page two of its boilerplate introduction (“The College respects and cares for students as individuals and maintains a friendly an open institution which welcomes all students and supports their aspirations for a better life”). She follows up on this meaningless prattle by reiterating it in her own insipid words: “Responding to the current social and economic morés of the new millennium, Delaware Tech’s mission has adapted to meet the needs and goals of today’s students.” "
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply