Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-22-2022, 02:36 PM   #16
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You are hopeless. There was no fudging. No conspiracy.
Nursing home patients say the funniest things.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-22-2022, 02:36 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
You are hopeless. There was no fudging. No conspiracy.
EXACTLY, everyone talks conspiracy theories when it is just incompetence and typical government efficiency. You see it everywhere if you just LOOK
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-22-2022, 04:17 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

Where do you get the inflation numbers out of the White House? Two recent bills that came in for me, web hosting up 100% over two years ago, car insurance up 67% over a year ago, with no changes to either service. 18 ct large eggs $6.09 today, used to be $1.89 two years ago.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-22-2022, 06:29 PM   #19
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Where do you get the inflation numbers out of the White House? Two recent bills that came in for me, web hosting up 100% over two years ago, car insurance up 67% over a year ago, with no changes to either service. 18 ct large eggs $6.09 today, used to be $1.89 two years ago.
https://www.zippia.com/advice/dozen-...st-each-state/

According to the above link, as of August 25, 2022, the cost of 18 eggs in Virginia is nowhere close to $6.09. Maybe you’re buying Dinosaur eggs.

In May 2021 I paid $98.87 a Month for auto insurance. December 2022 I paid $92.75. And I had a claim in the interim.

No idea about the cost of web hosting.
Old 12-22-2022, 06:55 PM   #20
Inner Dirt

Quote:

According to the above link, as of August 25, 2022, the cost of 18 eggs in Virginia is nowhere close to $6.09. Maybe you’re buying Dinosaur eggs.

In May 2021 I paid $98.87 a Month for auto insurance. December 2022 I paid $92.75. And I had a claim in the interim.

Go fuck yourself, here you go you piece of shit, I do not appreciate your sorry ass, calling me a liar: https://shop.foodlion.com/shop/categories/146
The to go prices could be a little higher than if you shop for yourself, but I am not trash digging for my receipt. Every time someone's real life experience doesn't fit your narrative you call them a liar. What you pay for car insurance has nothing to do with me, once again fuck off Cliffy.
Old 12-22-2022, 08:44 PM   #21
jimmyb

Quote:

Paid $17.00 and change for 3 dozen eggs today. Inner Dirt is correct when he says under 2 bucks a dozen 2 years ago. Frozen O.J. is up from 2.99 to 3.69. Natural gas just hit me with a 60% increase, electric is up 15%. My cable and internet fees continue to climb. Been checking out burial plots and funeral expenses. Dying is more expensive than living, so i'm thinking about buying a kayak and going shark fishing in the Atlantic.

I could go on but you'd only tell me things are fine and I'm just bullchitting you.
Old 12-22-2022, 09:44 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Paid $17.00 and change for 3 dozen eggs today. Inner Dirt is correct when he says under 2 bucks a dozen 2 years ago. Frozen O.J. is up from 2.99 to 3.69. Natural gas just hit me with a 60% increase, electric is up 15%. My cable and internet fees continue to climb. Been checking out burial plots and funeral expenses. Dying is more expensive than living, so i'm thinking about buying a kayak and going shark fishing in the Atlantic.

I could go on but you'd only tell me things are fine and I'm just bullchitting you.

That was under $2 for 18ct, believe it or not. I only started checking egg prices when Ralph was commenting how they were going up and up and up.
It seems like eggs and electricity stayed down here longer that in most areas,
now electricity is up 25% and I think our eggs have went from last place to challenging for the price lead. I don't have natural gas, house heats with electricity and the shop is electricity and heating oil, can't wait to see what heating oil is, it gets used when the electric can't keep up, which is coming soon. Was up 25% last winter from the one before.
Old 12-23-2022, 12:06 AM   #23
usfgeology

Quote:

“Zippia the Career Expert” is not a source I would cite when calling someone a liar publicly.

Fortunately for us, the USDA - which is arguably more credible than Zippia the Career Expert in terms of agricultural economics - publishes an Egg Market News Report. In 2022, the combined average regional large egg per dozen prices have increased from $1.50 to $4.80.

http://https://www.ams.usda.gov/mnreports/pybshellegg.pdf
usfgeology is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-23-2022, 12:44 AM   #24
garyscpa

Biden unionized the chickens.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-23-2022, 05:00 AM   #25
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Tell us, mostpost, how Biden got the jobs wrong by ONE MILLION
It's reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report goes both to the Secretary of the Treasury and to Congress.
Old 12-23-2022, 05:10 AM   #26
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This is how mosty and Biden gaslight you into thinking there is no RECESSION
When I took economics in college (required course!) the textbook defined a recession as an unemployment rate greater than 5%. If Mosty's figure of 3.7% is accurate then we are not in a recession.
Old 12-23-2022, 08:34 AM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
It's reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report goes both to the Secretary of the Treasury and to Congress.
Is the BLS not part of the Executive Branch? Is it not the Department of Labor? Does Biden not appoint the person to run the Department of Labor?

Tell me one thing bad that happened in Trump's executive branch that you held him personally blameless for because maybe he had personally nothing to do with it?

What's that? Not one thing? OK. I thought so.
Old 12-23-2022, 09:38 AM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfgeology View Post
“Zippia the Career Expert” is not a source I would cite when calling someone a liar publicly.

Fortunately for us, the USDA - which is arguably more credible than Zippia the Career Expert in terms of agricultural economics - publishes an Egg Market News Report. In 2022, the combined average regional large egg per dozen prices have increased from $1.50 to $4.80.

http://https://www.ams.usda.gov/mnreports/pybshellegg.pdf

The guy is a pathetic idiot with no common sense, totally out of touch with reality. Every time he calls someone a liar and looks like the fool he is, he usually vanishes from the thread. The guy has some serious mental issues, who knows what caused it. The guy has called me a liar over more things than I can count related to costs, citing some obscure internet source.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 12-23-2022 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-23-2022, 10:12 AM   #29
jimmyb

Are the BLS counting the millions of illegals crossing the border? Me thinks people who can't speak English will have a difficult time finding work.
Old 12-23-2022, 10:29 AM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Are the BLS counting the millions of illegals crossing the border? Me thinks people who can't speak English will have a difficult time finding work.

No problem, they will quickly get put on public assistance. Their life improves while dragging ours down. I don't blame them, but we can't afford them. Low skilled people with large families do not stimulate the economy, don't believe the lefty funny math that claims it does.