Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #31
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
So what you're saying is, if you ever met Steve, you would try and kill him. Right? Is this kind of threat in within the PA rules?
I have 4 children who some would kill for no reason other than they are Jewish. Steve spreads the propaganda of those groups. Is there another way I should feel about him? My family paid a pretty heavy price in the 40s at the hands of similar folk. I think the world would be a much better place without those who carry on that tradition. If that offends you, too ****ing bad.
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #32
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moniker
Presently he is arguing against a foolish hate monger. I see he along with just about everyone else on this forum did the same in the discussion about Israel when Steve R began regaling us with comparisons to nazi germany. So tell me, by defending his country against out landish lies about supporting fascism, is he on the wrong side of these arguments?
I respect PA, and applaud his efforts which have made this site the best of its kind on the 'net...but yes, he is wrong in this particular case, IMO. This thread has nothing to do with Steve R's "anti-Semitic" remarks of prior conversations...and yet, PA chose to make reference of these remarks here...which is a practice that he himself discourages others from engaging in.

I know who Steve R is in real life...and am interested in what he has to say. I don't always agree with his opinions...but I defend his right to state them.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #33
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Wow man...touchy...

Maybe you should go back to regaling us with your anti-Semitic prose...that's always good for some lightheartedness
That's nothing compared to the language Steve reserves for PM's.

Right, bubbie?
TJDave is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #34
badcompany

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
So what you're saying is, if you ever met Steve, you would try and kill him. Right? Is this kind of threat in within the PA rules?

― Thomas Sowell
badcompany is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #35
Moniker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
I respect PA, and applaud his efforts which have made this site the best of its kind on the 'net...but yes, he is wrong in this particular case, IMO. This thread has nothing to do with Steve R's "anti-Semitic" remarks of prior conversations...and yet, PA chose to make reference of these remarks here...which is a practice that he himself discourages others from engaging in.

I know who Steve R is in real life...and am interested in what he has to say. I don't always agree with his opinions...but I defend his right to state them.
Fair enough. But in regards to the content of this specific thread, there is one making absurd lies to make our country and our military out to be some despicable force, and arguing against it are we US citizens. I'd say PA is on the right side here.
Moniker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
I know who Steve R is in real life...
Who in racing circles doesn't? Well, I take that back. If you've been paying attention to his posts through the years, you should know who he is.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I know who he is, but more importantly, I know what he is.
I couldn't care less what he has to say. On any subject.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #38
barn32
tmrpots

Anybody here remember RGP? Politics destroyed that wonderful forum.

Everyone is always right. No one is ever wrong. The worst kind of vile hatred and abusive personal spewage is non-ending.

No ones mind is ever changed.

And the beat goes on.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
Anybody here remember RGP? Politics destroyed that wonderful forum.
In case you haven't noticed, we separate the politics from the horses here...it's a formula that has worked for over 13 years now...
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #40
Greyfox

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed, we separate the politics from the horses here...it's a formula that has worked for over 13 years now...
And a formula that will continue to work.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #41
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
Steve r might be of Jewish descent, but there is not a damned thing about him that is Jewish. He repeats all the same crap in the same words that you find on the worst anti semetic sites out there.

Steve is the lowest of the low, and if I ever had the pleasure of meeting him I would gladly help him do what he suggested another poster here do. History has shown there is no place in the world for people like him.
Ignorance must be blissful in this thread to be paraded around as though it's something of great value. History has also shown that a Jew can be religious or irreligious or anything in between. Jews have a very long, checkered history of killing other Jews -- Jews with whom they disagree, such as the OT prophets, their Messiah, Jewish Christians, etc. Jews even used to sacrifice their own children in the fire to their gods. One thing about Evil: It's an equal opportunity opportunist, never discriminating on the basis of race or ethnicity.

At least as far as we know, Stevie R hasn't killed anyone yet. If not, then this might make him a better Jew than the ones I just described.

Boxcar
Old 11-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Ignorance must be blissful in this thread to be paraded around as though it's something of great value. History has also shown that a Jew can be religious or irreligious or anything in between. Jews have a very long, checkered history of killing other Jews -- Jews with whom they disagree, such as the OT prophets, their Messiah, Jewish Christians, etc. Jews even used to sacrifice their own children in the fire to their gods. One thing about Evil: It's an equal opportunity opportunist, never discriminating on the basis of race or ethnicity.

At least as far as we know, Stevie R hasn't killed anyone yet. If not, then this might make him a better Jew than the ones I just described.

Boxcar
What the **** are you babbling about?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #43
JustRalph
Just another Facist

One more episode and I'm going after that half ass Jewish Astronaut on Big Bang Theory for yelling at his mom........
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #44
Greyfox

Quote:
What the **** are you babbling about?
What's boxcar babbling about?

History?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #45
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
First off, freedom of speech is only guaranteed by the US Gov't. Not by private enterprise.

If you send a letter to the editor of any major newspaper or online organization, you are not guaranteed that it will be printed publicly.

Privately owned establishments (like this one) have no obligation to provide you with free speech. We have no obligation legally or otherwise to allow you to say whatever it is that you please.

The US Gov't is the only organization that legally can not infringe on your right to free speech.

Now, with that said, where is this massive lack of free speech you keep alluding to around here? Who is being muzzled? Who is being stopped from imparting their profound wisdom upon us at this very moment?
Great rant. You really showed him

So, what did you do with dahoss?
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply