Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 06-17-2010, 03:16 AM   #1
WinterTriangle

Something Twinspires could improve on

Not a big deal, but if you offer wagering on Ascot, please provide results and payoffs on your site, or figure out a way to integrate them.

I wanted to look up some from today (I wagered on Tuesday but not Wednesday) and had to instead open another browser window while at Twinspires to go to an international site.

I realize Brisnet only covers north american racing, but given that bettors are being offered opportunities to wager international race events it would be nice to be able to get results and payouts from the AWD you're using which offers betting on those races?

They also have some problems with Aussie racing. If you wager the very last races on the cards, you are often unable to get the results until the next day unless you go to an australian site to look them up, because by the time Twinspires posts the results, during that lagtime, twinspires has already closed down to begin their site maintenance!

I just want a "one-place-does-it-all" service.
WinterTriangle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
egreen

FYI, Xpressget offered free PPs and quick payout info.
egreen is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
comet52

Second that, I play some Aussie cards at xpressbet and they always get all the races up. But you can also just use australianracing.com, they have all the info and continuous live video stream that is better quality than what I get on the adw sites. The site is just for the 2 aussie tracks, has the us pools/payouts, etc.
comet52 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: