Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #61
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
By this answer I take it you've read all of the ones I mentioned so why waste time asking me to list them? Every one of your posts when you interact with me is to deflect. What's up with that?
I don't recall interacting with you here more than once or twice...mainly because I don't particularly enjoy the experience. The couple of times that I've interacted with you here have left me shaking my head in disbelief...because what you say makes no sense whatsoever to me. Like a few minutes ago...when you told me that I shouldn't remind you that the Right does the exact same thing that you accuse the Left of doing.

You say that the Left creates chaos, and gets good people to give up their rights in the name of security. But when I remind you that GWB did the exact same thing with the Patriot Act...you accuse me of "deflecting".

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, Andy.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2018, 09:30 PM   #62
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't recall interacting with you here more than once or twice...mainly because I don't particularly enjoy the experience. The couple of times that I've interacted with you here have left me shaking my head in disbelief...because what you say makes no sense whatsoever to me. Like a few minutes ago...when you told me that I shouldn't remind you that the Right does the exact same thing that you accuse the Left of doing.

You say that the Left creates chaos, and gets good people to give up their rights in the name of security. But when I remind you that GWB did the exact same thing with the Patriot Act...you accuse me of "deflecting".

I heard Brett Kavanaugh sleeps with a pillow stuffed with the shreddings of the 4th Amendment...

Its probably 50/50.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2018, 09:30 PM   #63
Andy Asaro

Quote:

What makes you think I like the Patriot Act cuz i don't. And you still haven't addressed the books/writings you asked me to list. As far as you shaking your head in disbelief there's another personal shot. You can't help yourself can you? How about not interacting with me? I wouldn't miss it.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2018, 09:31 PM   #64
elysiantraveller

How can we possibly forget Mr. Whitaker the "Great guy" Trump "doesn't know"...

He's not much a fan of Marbury v. Madison.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #65
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I heard Brett Kavanaugh sleeps with a pillow stuffed with the shreddings of the 4th Amendment...

Its probably 50/50.
Of course it's 50/50. But the suckers still believe in "Knights in shining armors".
Old 11-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #66
elysiantraveller

Quote:
What makes you think I like the Patriot Act cuz i don't. And you still haven't addressed the books/writings you asked me to list. As far as you shaking your head in disbelief there's another personal shot. You can't help yourself can you? How about not interacting with me? I wouldn't miss it.
Why would we argue the contents of a book with someone who hasn't read it?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:36 PM   #67
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Why would we argue the contents of a book with someone who hasn't read it?
Hey...Andy Asaro has thousands and thousands of twitter followers. ASK HIM if you don't believe me. Would so many people follow him if he wasn't an interesting guy? Why would he need to read a few insignificant books in order for us to converse with him?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:39 PM   #68
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Hey...Andy Asaro has thousands and thousands of twitter followers. ASK HIM if you don't believe me. Would so many people follow him if he wasn't an interesting guy? Why would he need to read a few insignificant books in order for us to converse with him?
And you're supposed to be some kinda trustworthy moderator? You well know I mentioned the number of twitter followers after another deflector/lier said I didn't have any followers. How about not misrepresenting the truth?

Deflect, get more personal. That's all you got. Just like most of the far left progressives. Pretty weak.

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 11-11-2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #69
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Deflect, get more personal. That's all you got. Just like most of the far left progressives. Pretty weak.
The guy you are saying this to has read and really, really, really likes Jordan Peterson...
Old 11-11-2018, 09:42 PM   #70
thaskalos

Quote:
What...YOU are the one who made sure that we knew how many twitter followers you've got...and I wanted to make sure that elysiantraveller was aware of that. What did I do wrong NOW?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:43 PM   #71
Andy Asaro

Quote:
What...YOU are the one who made sure that we knew how many twitter followers you've got...and I wanted to make sure that elysiantraveller was aware of that. What did I do wrong NOW?
You have no problem misrepresenting the truth. Again, what is your problem? Why do you need to misrepresent the truth to win an argument? Major sign of weakness IMO
Old 11-11-2018, 09:45 PM   #72
jocko699
Resurrectionist

[QUOTE=thaskalos;2395423]What...YOU are the one who made sure that we knew how many twitter followers you've got...and I wanted to make sure that elysiantraveller was aware of that. What did I do wrong NOW?[/QUOTE

I thought you weren't going to post in OT anymore
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2018, 09:50 PM   #73
thaskalos

Quote:
You have no problem misrepresenting the truth. Again, what is your problem? Why do you need to misrepresent the truth to win an argument? Major sign of weakness IMO
There is no argument here for me to win. You are trying to blame the Left for committing the exact same injustices that the Right is committing. Consequently...you've lost the argument right from the start...without me having to utter a single word. I am neither a liberal, nor a conservative...so I have no trouble spotting the hypocrisy in BOTH political camps. You, on the other hand, are in need of a good optometrist.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:56 PM   #74
Andy Asaro

Quote:
There is no argument here for me to win. You are trying to blame the Left for committing the exact same injustices that the Right is committing. Consequently...you've lost the argument right from the start...without me having to utter a single word. I am neither a liberal, nor a conservative...so I have no trouble spotting the hypocrisy in BOTH political camps. You, on the other hand, are in need of a good optometrist.
Blame the left for committing the same injustices as the right??

Name those injustices for me.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:02 PM   #75
thaskalos

Quote:
Didn't say that. But it happens way more on the left. And the far left progressives have been trying to change traditional words and phrases to pervert their true meanings and assign some sort of racism to them. All of this stuff was done in the last century to manipulate people into hating others and excluding others who didn't agree with the State. The more chaos that is created the easier it is to get good people to give up their rights in the name of security. It's all classic stuff. When you get caught doing something wrong like lying then you just accuse the other person of doing the same thing and on and on. It's all in a handful of books written in the last century.

Name me some labels/names the right has created or changed the meaning of. And by the way, you're doing in your post. If the left gets caught acting badly just accuse the right of doing the same thing. Classic.
You see what you are writing here? The "far left progressives" are manipulating people into hating one another, and they are causing people to give up their rights in the name of security...you say. Isn't this the modus operandi of the far right as well? Must I spell it out for you?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: