Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 11-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Pell Mell
Veteran

AQU Race 1

The 8 hits the 3 who takes the 5 out of the race and not a word...I've seen many a horse taken down for a lot less...I'm sure it had nothing to do with the 8 being 1/2 w/Ramon up...NY racing sucks
Pell Mell is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
NTamm1215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pell Mell
The 8 hits the 3 who takes the 5 out of the race and not a word...I've seen many a horse taken down for a lot less...I'm sure it had nothing to do with the 8 being 1/2 w/Ramon up...NY racing sucks
Ramon was off his mounts today, but far be it for anyone to have their facts straight when complaining.

Do you REALLY think the order of finish was affected by that "incident"?
NTamm1215 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
tzipi

"with Ramon up"

Dominquez was not even on the horse.
tzipi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Maybe he was "up" stairs?
Old 11-27-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
Pell Mell
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzipi
"with Ramon up"

Dominquez was not even on the horse.
My mistake...he was slated to ride and I didn't tune in for any changes...the horse should have been placed behind the 5 IMO...but I will defer to all the nit picking experts...nothing happened
Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
Robert Fischer
clean money

stuff happens
Old 11-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
tzipi

Quote:
My mistake...he was slated to ride and I didn't tune in for any changes...the horse should have been placed behind the 5 IMO...but I will defer to all the nit picking experts...nothing happened
Mistakes happen. I just figured if it was that bad for the inside horse or horses, at least one jockey would've made an objection. No one did.
tzipi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #8
speed

Quote:
Why do you even post here? You call the moderators names, now you manage to call other posters names. I am sure when you post on you're blog you and your customers have endless banter and comments to your posts. It always makes my meager mind explode when ever i see a person who has nothing good to say about this website yet is still constantly online here.
speed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
Pell Mell
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed
Why do you even post here? You call the moderators names, now you manage to call other posters names. I am sure when you post on you're blog you and your customers have endless banter and comments to your posts. It always makes my meager mind explode when ever i see a person who has nothing good to say about this website yet is still constantly online here.
I didn't call anyone any names...I just thought that a horse interfered with another...you are jumping in my shit over nothing...I said I was mistaken about the jock...WTF else do you want..forget I posted and I promise to NEVER, ever post here again... one final thought; you had it right when you mentioned your meager mind...
Old 11-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #10
speed

Best of Luck,
Goodbye XOXOXOXOXO

Last edited by speed; 11-27-2011 at 10:43 PM.
speed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #11
iceknight

Quote:
I didn't call anyone any names...I just thought that a horse interfered with another...you are jumping in my shit over nothing...I said I was mistaken about the jock...WTF else do you want..forget I posted and I promise to NEVER, ever post here again... one final thought; you had it right when you mentioned your meager mind...
You know what, I don't get into this petty politics between blogs etc, but in this case, you CLEARLY mentioned/insinuated that Ramon being up on a 1/2 horse would have been the primary reason for nothing to have been done by NY racing.. RIGHT?

After you make a huge mistake where your primary posted reason is proven baseless, you should not be making comments like "nit picking experts" .. hardly were they nitpicking.. and also you could have just posted about the bumps instead of mentioning RamonD's name etc.. I am sure you will be back for some more arguments.. It would be nice though if you post some useful longshot selections instead...
iceknight is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This stuff practically writes itself...I don't even have to get involved anymore...I love it!

But be warned...anyone who dares question Pell Mell will be lumped in with me and my "NY Clique/crew"...even if you're from Oklahoma or Pennsylvania or Nevada or wherever...

Ya'll have been warned...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply