Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2018, 07:32 PM   #16
chadk66

Rosy will be fired before the end of next week I'd guess.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 07:34 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
I'd fire him in a heartbeat after learning about this.
Rosenstein denies saying this and suggests the leak to the press was from McCabe who has been fired and under investigation for lying to fbi.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 08:28 PM   #18
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I'm not sure what to think about this one, but coming on the heels of the phony Nikki Haley curtains story, there's absolutely no reason to believe anything coming out of the NYTimes.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 08:42 PM   #19
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I'm not sure what to think about this one, but coming on the heels of the phony Nikki Haley curtains story, there's absolutely no reason to believe anything coming out of the NYTimes.
You'd almost think the NYTimes owes Trump a favor or something lately....Marker down.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 08:43 PM   #20
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Two DOJ memos support the NYT story. One written by McCabe and one written by Lisa Page memorializing Rosenstein's statement about secretly recording the President.

According to McCabe's attorney Mueller is in possession of McCabe's memo. Which indicates the leak to the NYT may have come from the special counsel's office.

These new facts demonstrate how Rosenstein is severely conflicted and should be fired, at the least he should recuse himself from the Russian investigation.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 09:38 PM   #21
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Mr. Rosenstein disputed this account.

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Note that RR did not actually deny the main jist of the news piece....he just said “story is inaccurate...”
And no further comment...basically, he’s not talking about it so don’t ask him to elaborate...which is the professional thing to do...whoever leaked the story may have broken some law regarding confidential information...

It’s starting to look like the major media outlets are just extensions of the 5 Eyes Intelligence Networks...they only pretend that they have “received” leaks...in reality, THEY MAY BE JUST THEIR OWN LEAKING NETWORK...

the real story may just be that our very own law enforcement apparatus has been co-opted in a coup that puts the Intelligence Agencies in command just like what happened in Russia...Putin is ex-KGB...maybe the next President of the United States will be an Intelligence/ Security Apparatchik thereby by-passing the Military chain of command (Generals, ala Eisenhower, etc.)...

Obama was really the first (prototype) groomed and manufactured by Intel, CIA, or State Dept...the Deep state doesn’t really want the Military running the show..
...if the internal war comes, it will be the Military versus the Intel apparatus and their controllers...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-21-2018 at 09:41 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 09:47 PM   #22
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
...if the internal war comes, it will be the Military versus the Intel apparatus and their controllers...
Trust me when I tell you Vigors, it's already here....What/Whom do you think "Q" is?

When "Q" is fully revealed, it will go down as The Greatest Military Intel Operation in History
Old 09-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #23
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Trust me when I tell you Vigors, it's already here....What/Whom do you think "Q" is?

When "Q" is fully revealed, it will go down as The Greatest Military Intel Operation in History
I hope you are right.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:37 PM   #24
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Update 21 sept 2018 Friday night

Rosenstein disputed the Times account of the comments, which it reported he made just weeks after becoming deputy attorney general and being caught up in the uproar over Trump’s dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.

‘Absolutely False’

“I never pursued or authorized recording the president and any suggestion that I have ever advocated for the removal of the president is absolutely false," he said in a statement released Friday night.”
Old 09-22-2018, 12:09 AM   #25
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I cannot imagine being Trump. Spies and anti-patriots working for the DNC at every turn
Old 09-22-2018, 12:36 AM   #26
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

can you blame them after the Benghazi lies and left loony fantasy?

Last edited by davew; 09-22-2018 at 12:39 AM.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2018, 12:43 AM   #27
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
can you blame them after the Benghazi lies and left loony fantasy?

The catalyst and true Inspiration for "The Plan", will blow people away when revealed....
Old 09-22-2018, 01:14 AM   #28
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

The disturbing detail in the NYT is they have McCabe's memo about Rosenstein, while this memo was never turned over to the House Judiciary Committee when Rosenstein supposedly turned over all of McCabe's memos. Also McCabe's memo about Rosenstein had been withheld from the IG's investigation, thus preventing it from being in the IG's report report.

The withholding of McCabe's memo from congressional oversight and an internal investigation is very troubling as it demonstrates the F.B.I. and the DOJ cannot be trusted to clean house. It is time for the so-called investigators to be investigated be an independent counsel.

The investigation needs to start with Mueller's appointment, especially since McCabe's attorney has confirmed Mueller had McCabe's memo and he withheld it from congressional oversight and the IG. Mueller withheld pertinent information about his superior, Rosenstein, talking about surreptitiously recording the President?
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2018, 02:16 AM   #29
Clydepuckett

Dude, you put hammer to nail. Just waiting on the resident Libs to receive their talking point email to tear into your logic.

Great post, sir.
Clydepuckett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2018, 08:36 AM   #30
chadk66

Who the hell would believe any of these upper FBI swine. Not a damn one is honest. Not a one. The whole works needs to be removed and someone completely unrelated to any of them needs to come in and swoop up all the paperwork and preserve it.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: