Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-06-2018, 11:52 PM   #1
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Mel Rockefeller’s Memo to 4 US Generals

Important Document: Read Carefully.

https://hiddentaxonhumanity.com/corr...dministration/
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 12:06 AM   #2
davew

I don't know who Mel Rockefeller is, but clearly a Russia collaborator because it was cc'd to Putin.

This 15 month memo shows Mel is clearly xenophobic.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #3
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I don't know who Mel Rockefeller is, but clearly a Russia collaborator because it was cc'd to Putin.

This 15 month memo shows Mel is clearly xenophobic.
The author claims to be the son of Nelson Rockefeller...still doing research but this person writing this Memo may be “Q”...

Here’s what I have so far...

“My birthfather was Nelson Rockefeller. Only a few people knew that fact until I applied to the L.A. Superior Court to take the family surname in April 1993, per the enclosed draft timeline. The serial criminal stalking began in 1956 when I was age four. That’s when my mother’s marriage was arranged to my stepfather, providing his brother, Robert King Cunningham, access to my home. My Uncle Bobby worked for Donald Stralem whose father co-founded Hallgarten and Company investment bankers in Manhattan in 1850. This Rothschild affiliate originated in Frankfurt. One Chase Plaza now occupies the Hallgarten site.”
Old 09-07-2018, 01:43 AM   #4
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

From the document above:

“If, as the facts suggest, candidate Trump struck a deal with Tel Aviv, the outcome of the 2016 election proved not the robustness of U.S. democracy but its susceptibility to psy-ops in the age of social media. The result: those profiled successfully placed in the Oval Office a Commander-in-Chief willing to provide a foreign government (Israel) with virtual control over U.S. foreign policy.[25] Yet this classic asset is proving to be so reckless and narcissistic that his ‘producers’ now realize he may not be reliably controllable.”
Old 09-07-2018, 03:21 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why do you hate the Jews so much? What did they ever do to you?

Jews have killed FAR FEWER in this world than Christians and Muslims, yet Jews are the most hated and have been for centuries. And, compared to most every other major religion, they are quite TINY by comparison.

What have they done to deserve such worldwide disgust and condemnation throughout much of history? Why are the ills and evils of the world inevitably and CONSTANTLY blamed on the Jews and Israel? How can such a tiny proportion of the population garner such hatred and blame for almost everything?
Old 09-07-2018, 03:27 AM   #6
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why do you hate the Jews so much? What did they ever do to you?

Jews have killed FAR FEWER in this world than Christians and Muslims, yet Jews are the most hated and have been for centuries. And, compared to most every other major religion, they are quite TINY by comparison.

What have they done to deserve such worldwide disgust and condemnation throughout much of history? Why are the ills and evils of the world inevitably and CONSTANTLY blamed on the Jews and Israel? How can such a tiny proportion of the population garner such hatred and blame for almost everything?
I did not write this Mike. These are not my views. I do not hate Jews. Please do not say that I do...Mel Rockefeller is a real person...he does not hate Jews either...I have a photo of who he is...You need to read his work and respond to the content of what HE WRITES, not me...

“Algorithm-Determined Futures

I realized early in life that this corruption was far too stable to be a conspiracy. Conspiracies don’t hold together long-term, yet this systemic criminality has been around for decades, if not centuries. That led me to conclude that the stability must be grounded in the underlying math. Thus the key role of algorithms in the domain where Israelis consider themselves the world’s foremost experts: game theory, including the game theory warfare that lies behind the provocation of 9/11 and the algorithmically model-able reaction to the reaction to the reaction that led—probabilistically—to the geopolitical dynamics now unfolding in Saudi Arabia. The next provocation will trigger the next probabilistic cascade of reactions to the reaction, etc.”

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-07-2018 at 03:30 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:38 AM   #7
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

“Because this criminality operates in a nonlinear fashion, often operating through assets, exposure requires that the perpetrators be induced to step onto a stage that others set. Based on their reactions and their overreactions, I am confident that responsible parties realize they are now being exposed. That realization makes them desperate and even more dangerous. They know they deceived the U.S. to invade Iraq—a nation that had nothing to do with 9/11—reliant on intelligence that they fixed to support Israeli goals.

Only with the exposure of this sophisticated enemy will a naïve public demand accountability for the betrayal of their trust. Only with transparency can these duplicitous/psychopathic few be distinguished from the broader faith community. If you do not yet grasp the common source of this deceit or understand how it works, that only further confirms the need to engage these facts and analyses.”

https://hiddentaxonhumanity.com/corr...dministration/
Old 09-07-2018, 06:53 AM   #8
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I couldn't get past the first sentence of the memo.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 08:48 AM   #9
xtb

It sounds like Mel is off his meds.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 10:29 AM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Then he IS a Rockefeller!
Old 09-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
I do not hate Jews. Please do not say that I do...
You've spent almost your entire existence in off-topic (both pre-ban and now post-ban) posting things that slam Jews, slam Judaism, slam Israel, etc. etc.

If you don't hate Jews, you have a poor way of showing it.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:06 PM   #12
davew

Quote:
You've spent almost your entire existence in off-topic (both pre-ban and now post-ban) posting things that slam Jews, slam Judaism, slam Israel, etc. etc.

Maybe they just love muslims?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #13
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:

I just spent the last 10 minutes reviewing the posts since you allow me again...there is not one “slam” of Jews, Judaism in any of them...I invite you to read them and post here any or all of them that you find so offensive to your sensitivities...

You must find that you are mistaken, since no evidence exist...

Posting works by Mel Rockefeller for public examination hardly make me an “anti-Semite”....have you even bothered to read anything he has written...?

But I have often wondered why the whole subject of Israel, and the special relationship our country has with it, the obviously impact of AIPAC lobby on our foreign policies matters, etc, is such a RED FLAG and TABOO subject here on PaceAdvantage...?

It seems we can talk about anything’s else, but as soon as anyone mentions anything about Israel, Isrealites, Judaism...the censoring begins...why is that..?

So long as the conversation is cloaked in words like “globalists” “neocon” “marxist” “the Banksters” “the Deep State” “foreign lobbyists” “the Washington Consensus” “financial corruption in high places”etc, then Conservatives and others can have discussions...but don’t ever suggest there is a pink elephant in the room that nobody is allowed to talk about...
Old 09-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #14
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Pink elephant in the room, now that is funny. How many pink elephants have you seen in the room lately?
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #15
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Maybe they just love muslims?
I do not believe Jews or Muslims are the intention, there is a "movement" that is objective driven. People say the words Jews or Muslims all too often. The narrative is sought for control to enable in steps objectives. It is very clear at least to me the intent of this thread was slamming the alliance of this administration with the state of Israel, believe it or not Jewish folks may participate in a campaign of slamming this alliance because of the desired objective. Rare birds indeed but they exist, has anyone ever heard of George Soros? I wish people would stop saying the one size fits all name and actually use family names connecting monsters of our day.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply