Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-18-2018, 09:01 PM   #301
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Kavanaugh wrote a memoir in which he admits to being "Blackout drunk" throughout high school. Someone is lying. Maybe it's the author of the memoir.
Fake news
Old 09-18-2018, 09:22 PM   #302
MargieRose

[QUOTE=Andy Asaro;2372281]
Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/18/p...fbi/index.html

Excerpt:

In a letter addressed to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa, and obtained by CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360," Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys argue that "a full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions."[/QUOTE
She's DONE!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 09:24 PM   #303
fast4522

Nice.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 09:26 PM   #304
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
The only thing this proves is the depths that the absolutely insane Left will go to get their way.

The accuser contacted a Senator and took a polygraph test before anything was ever submitted. (Not even to law enforcement or anybody other than Diane Feinstein).

You forgot to mention that she passed the polygraph with flying colors.

Why anyone, who was supposedly sexually assaulted would contact a Senator (35 years after the supposed event) and take a polygraph test before any events unfold of her accusations taken before public is beyond frightening, much less mysterious.

I think that what you are asking in that incredibly poorly constructed sentence is "Why didn't she come forward sooner?" That question has been answered many times. Women in this situation are frequently reluctant to come forward for just the reasons that are happening now. Not only is she being accused of lying, but her family has received death threats and has been forced to abandon their home at least temporarily.

Now Dems want to hold her behind closed doors, never let her face the man she is accusing of such blasphemy, while looking to hold a political cry session in delaying Kavanaugh's approval to be seated on the bench as a SCOUTUS member.

Blasphemy? Really? When did Kavanaugh become a god? Let me ask you a question? Why are the Republicans insisting on holding a sham hearing? Why will there be only two witnesses when there was at least one other person present in the room and many others present at the party? Why do they insist on going forward without an investigation by the FBI?

If the Senate hearings weren't appalling enough, the Left has now set a new low bar on political shitocracy.
Right now we have an He said/she said situation, but the she said is far more compelling than the he said. Ford's accusation became public just recently, but she talked about this in therapy sessions with a therapist and her husband in 2012. That is documented in the therapist's notes.
She also told a friend about the incident a couple of years ago.
No benefit accrues to Professor Ford for coming forth with this. In fact she has set herself up for much heartache.

On the other side we have the he said. "I didn't do it. Not only did I not do it, I never thought about doing it." What happens if Kavanaugh does admit to what Ford is accusing him of? There goes his chance to be Supreme Court Justice. Chances are excellent he will be impeached from the appellate court.
He may even face criminal charges.

I think it is obvious who has the most incentive to lie here. That also goes for Mark Judge.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #305
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Fake news
I did get some of it wrong. It wasn't Kavanaugh memoir. It was a memoir by Mark Judge. It was Mark Judge who said he was blackout drunk. Brett Kavanaugh was not mentioned by name in the memoir, none of Judge's classmates were. But people like Bart O'Kavanaugh were. And Judge spoke about drinking exploits by him and O'Kavanaugh.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:01 PM   #306
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Right now we have an He said/she said situation, but the she said is far more compelling than the he said. Ford's accusation became public just recently, but she talked about this in therapy sessions with a therapist and her husband in 2012. That is documented in the therapist's notes.
No benefit accrues to Professor Ford for coming forth with this. In fact she has set herself up for much heartache.

On the other side we have the he said. "I didn't do it. Not only did I not do it, I never thought about doing it." What happens if Kavanaugh does admit to what Ford is accusing him of? There goes his chance to be Supreme Court Justice. Chances are excellent he will be impeached from the appellate court.

I think it is obvious who has the most incentive to lie here. That also goes for Mark Judge.

He would get a lifetime appointment to his dream job. If she stops him she will become a national hero to extremist and a guarantee of a seven figure book deal.Instant millionaire. I will say its a toss up on reasons to lie.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:05 PM   #307
zico20

Quote:

She is mentally and emotionally screwed up so she made up a story with the therapist because her marriage was in big trouble. How about that one. People lie to therapist's all the time. She is a radical leftist and will do anything to stop the Supreme Court from becoming more conservative. If Kavanaugh wasn't the nominee, whatever man Trump selected would have had a sexual assault allegation brought against him also. The Democrats had this planned a year ago when they feared Kennedy might retire. The nuclear option made the Democrats irrelevant, so this is what they came up with. Notice how the four Democrats up for reelection in red states never said how they were going to vote. They had this information back in July, it gives them political cover if the vote goes through to vote no.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #308
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:19 PM   #309
jimmyb

Quote:

See Anita Hill. She's made a comfortable living from all the publicity.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:29 PM   #310
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Nice.
Grassley said that he will NOT move Monday's date.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:43 PM   #311
davew

Quote:

That is nice she passed a polygraph. What did they ask her, her name?

Dr Ford is an activist, and would be willing to undergo hardship for her dimwit cause.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:44 PM   #312
chrisl

Look how deep her ties go into the far left, fusion GPS, kavenaugh mother foreclosing on this ladies parents home. Internet buzz flying around that this gal was waiting in the wings with the same story on the Gorsuch nomination. Call it all BS, could be. About the same BS as she is spreading.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:44 PM   #313
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Grassley said that he will NOT move Monday's date.
that's great, i hope they get this pervert a seat on this court so he can balance things out.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 10:52 PM   #314
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Do you ever do anything besides repost someone else's tweets? Do you ever have a thought of your own?
Old 09-18-2018, 10:56 PM   #315
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Must be "Q" protecting his own. I clicked on your preposterous sounding link and only got this...

"Oops! That page can’t be found"

However your half baked, (or half as****) theory about "revenge" of the parents is dead.
Quit your whining and try again:

https://truepundit.com/kavanaugh-acc...tower-meeting/
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply