Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #46
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

With 100 leaks every day now, I doubt no one would be able to keep it quiet. I mean, there had to be a lot of people involved.

And I used my eyes on the two towers, and of course they would fail the exact same way - they were built the exact same way. The failure mode was that the very integrity of the design was compromised. Once the fireproofing was blasted off and the beams hearted, the weight from above caused the outside structure to let loose and the floors pancaked down. More weight on the lower hit tower made that one go first.

The explosions were nothing more than the air pressure exiting the structure. People on the ground were blown backward from the force of it. Windows were blown out from the force.
We have seen evidence of the melting aluminum from the jets pouring out of the struck floors.

I have no idea about #7. Can't comment on it.
But totally different type of structure, so what applies to the TT probably doesn't apply to that building. Could be it was rigged a long time ago for some nefarious reason. Maybe the Fed Reserve was hiding all the gold that has disappeared from the depository in NYC - the stuff we refuse to give back to the countries that own it.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:27 PM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Once the fireproofing was blasted off and the beams hearted, the weight from above caused the outside structure to let loose and the floors pancaked down. More weight on the lower hit tower made that one go first.
It wouldn't collapse that fast without help. The whole pancake theory goes to shit once you apply basic physics....

How does the top section of the building, the damaged section, start to collapse, and end up taking out, with total uniformity (basically) and free fall speed, the entire rest of the building underneath, which wasn't hit by a plane and wasn't on fire (although some will probably tell me the magic jet fuel went down the elevator shaft and evaporated the entire rest of the building support, never mind the plane would have to be the size of the Hindenburg to carry enough jet fuel - never mind most of the fuel blew up on impact - to melt the rest of the building via elevator shafts).

Shouldn't the weight of the 3/4 of the building that wasn't damaged by the plane and not on fire, give at least SOME resistance to the top part once the collapse started? Don't the laws of physics apply?

Maybe they stored all the gold in the top part of the WTC and that's how it was able to instantly destroy everything below it...gold is heavy, right?
Old 09-17-2018, 07:53 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Shouldn't the weight of the 3/4 of the building that wasn't damaged by the plane and not on fire, give at least SOME resistance to the top part once the collapse started? Don't the laws of physics apply?

It could only resist one floor at a time. That's s why they collapsed at the same speed.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:57 PM   #49
incoming

I would go to political corruption in the construction industry before I would visit this level of conspiracy. A glove that certainly fits New York.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 09:04 PM   #50
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Maybe they stored all the gold in the top part of the WTC and that's how it was able to instantly destroy everything below it...gold is heavy, right?
They destroyed the illusion most lived in is that government itself could keep us safe. The truth is this illusion continues today and we all should focus on the fact that government programs are not the solution but another complex puzzle evil doers will consider in their next plot. Instead of thinking government is something inside the beltway, we have to think the government is us "We the people". Everyone has the ability to notice when something is off and not right and somehow prevent a tragedy. The real illusion is that they are not coming, because they sure as shit are going to try again.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 10:23 PM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

It could only resist one floor at a time. That's s why they collapsed at the same speed.
Look, I don't know what happened. All I know is, something will never sit right with me. NEVER.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:28 PM   #52
sammy the sage

Quote:
Look, I don't know what happened. All I know is, something will never sit right with me. NEVER.
Well...we agree 100% on this issue....
Old 09-18-2018, 12:14 AM   #53
Inner Dirt

You don't have to melt the steel for the building to collapse, all you have to do is soften it and it will come apart. Most steels start to soften somewhat over 1200 degrees and will be in a full annealed state at 1500 degrees.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2018, 01:19 AM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Funny thing though. WTC1 & WTC2 burned for what? 60-90 minutes tops before collapse? When one would presume most fires were extinguished in the heaping, dust filled debris pile, devoid of much if any oxygen down below, especially in the basements.

Yet, report after report of glowing red debris, even molten steel, discovered days, weeks, even MONTHS after 9/11.

But, as always, it can be simply dismissed as myth and/or explained away as "not really what they saw."

http://911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

Like I said, whatever. I have no idea what happened, why or how. I just know the explanations will never sit right with me.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #55
fast4522

Had those aircraft not hit the World Trade Center some would have retired and some would still be working in those buildings today. Sure they are able to put the pieces together on who hijacked and how they did it reactively. Consider the evil from abroad, now think about how hard it is to syncronize with the exact timing of those using boxcutters. Now I would be reluctant to suggest KISS in something that took so many lives but I would say the mountain of evedance against those named and their movements prior to 9/11 paint a more complete picture than any other view.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #56
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
It's INSANE that ALL THREE BUILDINGS CAME DOWN THE SAME EXACT WAY ON THE SAME DAY UNDER TOTALLY DIFFERENT DAMAGE SCENARIOS.

1 building hit up high.

1 building hit much lower

1 building NOT hit, and NOT constructed like the other two.

Yet all three COLLAPSE in the SAME EXACT MANNER.

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.
I'll spend some more time looking into building #3

One word for the first two: PANCAKE.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 12:49 AM   #57
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:

How could one domino knock em all down?
Old 09-19-2018, 01:31 AM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
One word for the first two: PANCAKE.
Pancake schmancake. There was still a LOT of building underneath the tower that was hit near the top...a lot of undamaged building...and it all just melted away on its own like a deck of cards...

Surprised a strong wind never came along and just pushed it over prior to 9/11.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:22 AM   #59
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Nobody (including me) ever said the lower floors got melted.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:32 AM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I love how three of those four planes hit exactly what they were supposed to hit on first try, going hundreds of miles an hour, flown by pilots who supposedly had trouble flying a prop plane according to the official story.

It's actually a lot more difficult than you think to hit the WTC with a commercial airliner going what? 350-500mph or whatever was reported? Neither of them missed...not even by a little...they both got the whole plane into each building...bravo to them.

And the Pentagon...whoo hahhh...an aviation feat of EPIC proportions if ever there was one. Give that guy a plaque in the aviation hall of fame for that maneuver...that was TRULY something SPECIAL.

What are the odds of all that?

It's absolutely amazing how perfectly their plans worked out (minus the plane that crashed in PA), given their supposed experience levels.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-19-2018 at 02:34 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: