Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #6301
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You have a great opportunity to get me out a lot sooner if you get to feeling lucky, punk, and take me up on my latest bet.
You are too much a chickenshit to honor our original bet, and now want to bet me again?

Really? You must leave by Jan 6th or hang your head in shame to be reminded in every post I will make and will not be surprised if others join me.

I am feeling lucky and relieved coward.

Hey maybe your god will appear on Jan 5h, setting things right, and resurrect your inept moron?

Feeling lucky weasel.
Wanna bet punk?
Old 11-10-2020, 09:42 AM   #6302
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You are too much a chickenshit to honor our original bet, and now want to bet me again?
Liar, back up your bet. You called me a liar telling everyone I never explained how I can't lose our election bet. You wax fast and big with your mouth, but slow and tiny when it comes to backup your stupid lies by accepting my challenge. Evidently, you're not feeling very luck, punk.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:13 AM   #6303
hcap

Quote:
Liar, back up your bet. You called me a liar telling everyone I never explained how I can't lose our election bet. You wax fast and big with your mouth, but slow and tiny when it comes to backup your stupid lies by accepting my challenge. Evidently, you're not feeling very luck, punk.
Not playing your stupid games.

Bye bye till Jan 6th.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #6304
boxcar

Quote:
Not playing your stupid games.

Bye bye till Jan 6th.

Of course, you won't play because of your stupid lies, punk.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:55 AM   #6305
hcap

Quote:
Of course, you won't play because of your stupid lies, punk.
You said according to our wager you would get the f**k out of here.

You are still here. And I am the liar, pussy?
Old 11-11-2020, 07:48 AM   #6306
boxcar

Quote:
You said according to our wager you would get the f**k out of here.

You are still here. And I am the liar, pussy?
Yes, you are the liar. I haven't lied at all. After all, it's the states that certify election results not the lamestream media. And no state has certified its results yet, punk.

Until all that happens, here I stay.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:07 AM   #6307
hcap

Quote:
Yes, you are the liar. I haven't lied at all. After all, it's the states that certify election results not the lamestream media. And no state has certified its results yet, punk.

Until all that happens, here I stay.
It has been done this way since 1848, when The Associated Press declared the election of Zachary Taylor as president. They called it for your moron in '16. Hillary concerned the next morning. How come co bitching and moaning then?

On Jan 6 when electors are certified, you stop dodging and get da f**k out of Doge. I am not playing any more of your absurd games.

You can always retract your ridiculous "god installed Trump" bullshit, and I might let you stay if you say pretty please nicely.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:22 PM   #6308
boxcar

Quote:
It has been done this way since 1848, when The Associated Press declared the election of Zachary Taylor as president. They called it for your moron in '16. Hillary concerned the next morning. How come co bitching and moaning then?
But is it constitutional? Show me in the constitution where the press gets to decide the outcome of the election?

Quote:
On Jan 6 when electors are certified, you stop dodging and get da f**k out of Doge. I am not playing any more of your absurd games.

You can always retract your ridiculous "god installed Trump" bullshit, and I might let you stay if you say pretty please nicely.

As someone once said quite often: sleeping::

P.S. Try to get unstuck from stupid: Again, Electoral College convenes next month.

Last edited by boxcar; 11-11-2020 at 01:26 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2020, 01:57 PM   #6309
hcap

Quote:
But is it constitutional? Show me in the constitution where the press gets to decide the outcome of the election?

As someone once said quite often: sleeping::

P.S. Try to get unstuck from stupid: Again, Electoral College convenes next month.
The media is simply a way of telling you the odds, not replacing the constitution.

You are a betting man. You claim "long shots are the road to riches.
The odds of Trump winning are mathematically 10,00 to one. Evedr bet a nag at 10,000 to one?
A million to one? Ever collect?

There is no massive widespread voter fraud. Hanging your hat on that, will hang you.

Hey schmuck it is NOT when the electoral college "convenes", whatever that means. It is when the congress certifies the electors

https://www.archives.gov/files/elect...n-brochure.pdf

In January, Congress sits in joint session to certify the election of the President and Vice President. In the year after the election, electoral documents are held at the OFR for public viewing, and then transferred to the Archives of the United States for permanent retention and access.

Stop complaining. You get some extra time
to admit "god did not install Trump"

Last edited by hcap; 11-11-2020 at 02:05 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2020, 05:33 PM   #6310
boxcar

Quote:
The media is simply a way of telling you the odds, not replacing the constitution.

You are a betting man. You claim "long shots are the road to riches.
The odds of Trump winning are mathematically 10,00 to one. Evedr bet a nag at 10,000 to one?
A million to one? Ever collect?

There is no massive widespread voter fraud. Hanging your hat on that, will hang you.

Hey schmuck it is NOT when the electoral college "convenes", whatever that means. It is when the congress certifies the electors

https://www.archives.gov/files/elect...n-brochure.pdf

In January, Congress sits in joint session to certify the election of the President and Vice President. In the year after the election, electoral documents are held at the OFR for public viewing, and then transferred to the Archives of the United States for permanent retention and access.

Stop complaining. You get some extra time
to admit "god did not install Trump"
We're not talking about Congress. We're talking about when the EC votes...which again is next month.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #6311
hcap

Quote:
We're not talking about Congress. We're talking about when the EC votes...which again is next month.
You ignorantly said the electoral college "convenes" What do they do rent an auditorium and watch strippers all together at The Mar-a-Lago Club? Maybe Donald will hand out popcorn and peanuts?

Duh, Under the "Electoral College" system, each state is assigned a certain number of "votes". There are a total of 538 electoral votes, and the number of votes each state receives is proportional to its size --- the bigger the state's population the more "votes" it gets.

In 2020, the meeting is on December 14. Electoral college delegations meet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbia at places designated by their state legislature. The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President.

Eh, no convening all together at Mar-a-Lago

However congress certifies their votes in early January. That is when it is official constitutionally.

Think about your silly mistake. You proclomated your way to exile from this board. All you have to is admit "god did not install Trump as POTUS" and if your nice, you may stay.

Let's drop this battle over nothing, until we either drop you, or you apologize and admit you lost our wager fair and square, and Donald was not a product of divine will, and will not be resurrected.

Last edited by hcap; 11-11-2020 at 06:38 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2020, 07:03 PM   #6312
boxcar

Quote:
You ignorantly said the electoral college "convenes" What do they do rent an auditorium and watch strippers all together at The Mar-a-Lago Club? Maybe Donald will hand out popcorn and peanuts?

Duh, Under the "Electoral College" system, each state is assigned a certain number of "votes". There are a total of 538 electoral votes, and the number of votes each state receives is proportional to its size --- the bigger the state's population the more "votes" it gets.

In 2020, the meeting is on December 14. Electoral college delegations meet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbia at places designated by their state legislature. The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President.

Eh, no convening all together at Mar-a-Lago

However congress certifies their votes in early January. That is when it is official constitutionally.

Think about your silly mistake. You proclomated your way to exile from this board. All you have to is admit "god did not install Trump as POTUS" and if your nice, you may stay.

Let's drop this battle over nothing, until we either drop you, or you apologize and admit you lost our wager fair and square, and Donald was not a product of divine will, and will not be resurrected.
How can I have lost when Biden hasn't officially won, you fool?
Old 11-12-2020, 04:12 AM   #6313
hcap

Quote:
How can I have lost when Biden hasn't officially won, you fool?
I did say let's drop it until it is official. If you think electors "convening" in December is when, fine. You have until then to retract your "god installed Trump" proclamation.

Or bye bye bunky.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:11 PM   #6314
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I did say let's drop it until it is official. If you think electors "convening" in December is when, fine. You have until then to retract your "god installed Trump" proclamation.

Or bye bye bunky.
How about waiting for noon on January 20. It can't get more official than that.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:50 PM   #6315
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
How about waiting for noon on January 20. It can't get more official than that.
Methinks this election will be decided before then.