Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-31-2019, 08:47 AM   #1426
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcrappper View Post
posts are dreck
/drek/
rubbish; trash.
"this so-called art is pure dreck"

Yiddish/German word for crap, garbage, trash, etc. The kind of shit that you don't want to step in, and if you do, you'll be walking funny for the next two blocks in ...

I was talking about the annoying schmuck who rhymes with Mostest4Divorces
wow, had to go far for that one. It must be getting closer to Trump collapsing second term.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 10:05 AM   #1427
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Whatever the genetic mix, Obama was com pared to Hitler way before I, in a joke, compared Trump to a Nazi.
You once again miss the boat.
There is a huge difference between calling someone a nazi and comparing policy to that of the EARLY nazi party.

And hit for you - if you meant dreck, why did you post "the wreck?"

טראַמפּ דעראַנגמענט סינדראָום
Old 07-31-2019, 11:45 AM   #1428
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You are totally wrong.
No, I'm not totally wrong.

It trivializes the Holocaust as it does every other stupid time someone compares someone to a Nazi or Hitler who OBVIOUSLY ISN'T A NAZI or HITLER:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...sons-1.5474752

Quote:
Ex-ADL Head Abraham Foxman: Comparing Trump to Hitler Trivializes Holocaust
It's a ridiculous charge at its core. And some, including myself, consider it to be an anti-Semitic comment.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:03 PM   #1429
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

It trivializes the Holocaust as it does every other stupid time someone compares someone to a Nazi or Hitler who OBVIOUSLY ISN'T A NAZI or HITLER:

It's a ridiculous charge at its core. And some, including myself, consider it to be an anti-Semitic comment.
Have you been listening ti CNN and MSNBC? All day rants comparing the President to Hitler and Nazis. After all the media can't be wrong.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 12:13 PM   #1430
jimmyb

Life in Harry world where everyone is a suspected nazi.

jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 09:08 PM   #1431
fast4522

Quote:
Quite obvious. Hint.-in yiddish....

dreck
/drek/
rubbish; trash.
"this so-called art is pure dreck"

Yiddish/German word for crap, garbage, trash, etc. The kind of shit that you don't want to step in, and if you do, you'll be walking funny for the next two blocks in ...

I was talking about the annoying schmuck who rhymes with Dreckless

It is you who does not understand, I am always going to stand with the friends I have associated with. Your mocks and spoofs are just like your graphs and charts, BOGUS. I made a jpeg as a example of your bogusness. You inspire hate, then your shocked when you see it directed to you.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 10:05 PM   #1432
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
It is you who does not understand, I am always going to stand with the friends I have associated with. Your mocks and spoofs are just like your graphs and charts, BOGUS. I made a jpeg as a example of your bogusness. You inspire hate, then your shocked when you see it directed to you.
Spot on! And, just like every other radical lefty out there.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 10:11 PM   #1433
horses4courses

No flies on this guy......

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/offb...hair-1.3972925
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 01:35 AM   #1434
Teentrifecta

Teentrifecta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 01:55 AM   #1435
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

טראַמפּ דעראַנגמענט סינדראָום
Correction for you lemmings.......

טראַמפּ מאכט זיין סופּפּאָרטערס דעראַנגגאַלד
Old 08-01-2019, 02:15 AM   #1436
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You guys are pretty good with the google translator
Old 08-01-2019, 02:49 AM   #1437
hcap

Quote:

The rise of Nazism and other Fascists regimes had certain historical characteristics. As a Jew I am well well aware of what led to the Third Reich. Spotting those characteristics as present in the Trump cult, evidently depends on how tightly one's lips are fixed on Trump's ass.

You mention trivialization of the Holocaust.

The U.S. Holocaust Museum is wrong to deny that Trump’s racism resembles Nazism
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...715-story.html

An open letter calling on the museum to retract its most recent statement and currently bearing the signatures of more than 560 Holocaust scholars and historians was delivered on July 1 to the New York Review of Books...

The very core of Holocaust education is to alert the public to dangerous developments that facilitate human rights violations and pain and suffering; pointing to similarities across time and space is essential for this task.

Looking beyond the academic context, we are well aware of the many distortions and inaccuracies, intentional or not, that frame contemporary discussions of the Holocaust. We are not only scholars. We are global citizens who participate in public discourse, as does the Museum as an institution, and its staff. We therefore consider it essential that the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum reverse its position on careful historical analysis and comparison. We hope the Museum continues to help scholars establish the Holocaust’s significance as an event from which the world must continue to learn.

You mentioned Abraham Foxman

Foxman after Pittsburgh: Trump is a demagogue, a threat to democracy and Jews
https://www.timesofisrael.com/foxman...racy-and-jews/

I hate to put Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler in the same sentence. It trivializes Hitler’s obscene crimes to compare them with Trump’s often pathetic foibles. And it understates our nation’s historic commitment to constitutional democracy to suggest a serious parallel between the twenty first century United States and 1930’s Weimar Germany.

But I can’t ignore the fact that Trump’s savagely divisive political rhetoric, both as a candidate and as our 45th President, closely tracks the tropes that Adolf Hitler used from 1932-36 to persuade a critical mass of the German people to trade their democratic birthright for a Nazi pottage of xenophobia, bigotry, and scapegoats.
“Pittsburgh is not Trump. It’s also Trump,” he says. By this, he explains, he means that a consequence of Trump’s ideology, unforeseen by the president, is the triggering of bigotry and the emboldening of extremists like Pittsburgh killer Robert Bowers. “I don’t think he sees it. I don’t think he understands it,” says Foxman of Trump.

Last edited by hcap; 08-01-2019 at 02:57 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 08:19 AM   #1438
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

All you liberals are past the point of insanity.

It is a truly sad day in the USA that it has come to this.

I only hope "scholars" such as the type that signed that petition against the museum lack the power to infect the minds of the many, still sound-thinking and objective voters of the USA.

Trump Derangement Syndrome just isn't a funny label to slap on idiots. It's becoming a danger the USA has never seen before.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:37 AM   #1439
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
And one other thing (I know you're still reading...nobody ever really leaves here...so much for "run its course")....before you "go" take some of that fortune you've made with your "best buying opportunity in a generation" ...
Quote:
LULZ

Your words have zero impact on me. I call them like I see them.
Yes about you calling them as you see them. The vile hcap harry called me a mother-f#ck$er and you saw nothing wrong about that.

'Too....taaa...loooo' is absolutely right. Talk about LULZ. 'Good' call, Mike. You do call them as you see them.

Why mention now my stock market prediction --a great one, unlike some other predictions made in that room, and way better than the pennies that you made with your public trades. Forgot that? Did you also forget I recommended for your posters Apple at about $86, or Netflix at $120? Or the three companies recommended at were merged for profits in excess of 25% on average? Or when I called the 2018 bottom by recommending stocks in December? And there were solid analysis and reasons for my call. But who cares, right?

Did you also forget me calling Trump's win in June of 2016 a mortal lock and a cinch when most on here said he had no shot? Or the thread that you started about my 'greatest buying opportunity of a lifetime.' Now you get snarky about my generous and brilliant predictions. Ha Ha Ha.

I've contributed a lot more to this site than many on here. And now you dismiss me out of hand. Who cares works both ways too. So who cares. Yet you have allowed stupidity and hate to dominate OT General, led by PA's poster child of hate and dung, hcap harry.

The bottom line is that one deranged, hateful hcap harry called a long standing poster a mother-f#ck#r and you did absolutely nothing about it. This is all about you doing nothing about that. You own this all by yourself.

Great job, Mike -- The Big Macher -- who did nothing.

For many years now the deranged, hateful pile of dung, hcap harry, violated the board's rule of engagement and all of life's rules of manners and good taste, and yet you've given him a daily get-out-of-jail card with his every ugly posts and vile commentary.

You, The Big Macher who did nothing, own this all by yourself too.

How do think the other posters on here feel, even those that I have sparred and battled with? I never called any of my political 'enemies' a mother-f#ck#r nor did they ever call me one either.

But you, The Big Macher who did nothing, allowed a vulgar, hateful, deranged hcap harry to call me a mother-f#ck#r without any public recourse or admonishment. You'll always own this too.

Who cares if you care or not care. Who cares if my words have zero impact on you? It's you, the Big Macher, who has basically told all the long-time posters on this site that a vile, small person such as hcap -- who contributes very little substance and piles and piles of bile -- could call a long time and contributing poster a mother-f#ck#er and get away with it.

You are more than a Big Macher. You are a third rater. That's right. You are now nothing but a third rater.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 08:43 AM   #1440
hcap

Quote:
All you liberals are past the point of insanity.

It is a truly sad day in the USA that it has come to this.

I only hope "scholars" such as the type that signed that petition against the museum lack the power to infect the minds of the many, still sound-thinking and objective voters of the USA.

Trump Derangement Syndrome just isn't a funny label to slap on idiots. It's becoming a danger the USA has never seen before.
You Trumpites outnumber us 10 to 1 on OT. You circle the wagons around the most dishonest president in my lifetime.

Fact Checker Analysis
President Trump has made 10,796 false or misleading claims over 869 days

Even worse than Milhous. And you whine about anyone drawing attention to his lies and massive failures.

Talk about insanity