Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-21-2024, 02:57 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Happy Anniversary 4 yrs

https://hotair.com/john-stossel/2024...pread-n3785104

4 years since the U.S. government paid for China to start a pandemic and ruin our economy etc.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:25 AM   #2
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
https://hotair.com/john-stossel/2024...pread-n3785104

4 years since the U.S. government paid for China to start a pandemic and ruin our economy etc.
I just do not believe the US government had anything to do with it. I believe China needed to kill off older people inside China. China's economy is not well and without Covid-19 who knows how much worse it would be for them. But I do believe it was man made to kill off unproductive in the economy.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 11:13 AM   #3
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I just do not believe the US government had anything to do with it. I believe China needed to kill off older people inside China. China's economy is not well and without Covid-19 who knows how much worse it would be for them. But I do believe it was man made to kill off unproductive in the economy.
Anthony Fauci a Democrat funded the Wuhflu with US Grants. It's documented.

And if like you believe China wanted to caul is population. Then why did they restrict internal flight from Wuhan but allow international flights from there?
Old 03-21-2024, 01:11 PM   #4
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Anthony Fauci a Democrat funded the Wuhflu with US Grants. It's documented.

And if like you believe China wanted to caul is population. Then why did they restrict internal flight from Wuhan but allow international flights from there?
ding ding ding!
Old 03-21-2024, 05:37 PM   #5
MargieRose

IMO, China's sole intention with letting lose the China virus was to destroy the American economy and to get rid of Trump in the process...tough, if along the way people died. They were probably in cahoots with a few other foreign leaders; maybe even a democrat or two.

I believe some people are just that rotten. Look at what we have on a smaller scale...on this site alone! Lots of rotten words being spewed on a daily basis, from some.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 06:05 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
IMO, China's sole intention with letting lose the China virus was to destroy the American economy and to get rid of Trump in the process...tough, if along the way people died. They were probably in cahoots with a few other foreign leaders; maybe even a democrat or two.
I tend to agree. Trump was not a friend to China while in office...I wouldn't put it past them

It was pretty strange that they had a comparatively TINY amount of cases in the first few months of the disease. It wasn't until variants started popping up until China really started getting hit with COVID cases

Some will argue that they lied about their number of cases early on. Perhaps....or perhaps they knew it was coming and had already somehow prepared for it and weren't blindsided like the rest of the world.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-21-2024 at 06:07 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 06:16 PM   #7
fast4522

Quote:

I believe some people are just that rotten. Look at what we have on a smaller scale...on this site alone! Lots of rotten words being spewed on a daily basis, from some.
Life is cheep to communists no matter where they reside they are the lowest form of human being to walk the earth. Sure they knew upfront the devastation and death it would have on the planet, but it was a communist way of euthanize unproductive and ill inside China first. Everything else was the gravy, China's economy was everything to them. Look at Haiti and Cuba, China was once dirt poor and will stop at nothing to not return to being poor.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2024, 07:41 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

2 days after the first news stories of Covid hit, one of my customers, a wise old dude who carries a chrome 45 cal in the open, told me he believes we will eventually find out China created the virus to dethrone Trump and that the deep staters would ultimately be found to be involved.

He also said that Obama has probably supplied money to China to get it done. I found out about a year ago that he and a buddy have written a couple books on China and their government. He was a former professor somewhere.

I’ve seen him several times over the last 4 years and he has made several predictions that have come to fruition. He recently told me that it appears that Taiwan is just an excuse for China to start a war and their real invasion target will be the east coast of the US. Unless they think the coast of California will be more friendly or easier to take. Which I think would be their real first target.

He scares me a bit……
Old 03-21-2024, 10:09 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why would they need to start any sort of military invasion/war with the USA?

They're already invading without a shot being fired...and they're buying up our farmland.

We're so easy, they don't need to waste ammunition or Chinese lives...we are the dumbest country on the planet, don't forget.
Old 03-22-2024, 12:23 AM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why would they need to start any sort of military invasion/war with the USA?

They're already invading without a shot being fired...and they're buying up our farmland.

We're so easy, they don't need to waste ammunition or Chinese lives...we are the dumbest country on the planet, don't forget.
Valid point but this guy says eventually they will want to occupy. It’s the communist way.

Think Vietnam etc
Old 03-22-2024, 01:37 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

According to some, occupying is exactly what they have been doing.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:10 AM   #12
MargieRose

Quote:
2 days after the first news stories of Covid hit, one of my customers, a wise old dude who carries a chrome 45 cal in the open, told me he believes we will eventually find out China created the virus to dethrone Trump and that the deep staters would ultimately be found to be involved.

He also said that Obama has probably supplied money to China to get it done. I found out about a year ago that he and a buddy have written a couple books on China and their government. He was a former professor somewhere.

I’ve seen him several times over the last 4 years and he has made several predictions that have come to fruition. He recently told me that it appears that Taiwan is just an excuse for China to start a war and their real invasion target will be the east coast of the US. Unless they think the coast of California will be more friendly or easier to take. Which I think would be their real first target.

He scares me a bit……
Wow! Amazing coincidence in thought.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2024, 02:26 AM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Wow! Amazing coincidence in thought.
I think lots of people have these thoughts nowadays. He was just early
Old 03-22-2024, 03:45 AM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

weren't some of us saying that on day one on here?
Old 03-22-2024, 09:28 AM   #15
xtb

Quote:
Valid point but this guy says eventually they will want to occupy. It’s the communist way.

Think Vietnam etc
China Joe has welcomed at least 30 battalions of unvetted Chinese males over the border in the last 2 years. Imagine the damage they can do when the shit hits the fan.