Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Horrible Baltimore Story

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...talked-police/

Sad

Mainstream source
http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/w...f-her-children

Last edited by JustRalph; 06-21-2017 at 07:17 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #2
fast4522

The really sad part is how many have multiple kills under their belt before making it to prosecution and conviction for the first time. So this lady is made an example of so hundreds clam up to never talk to the police.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 11:09 AM   #3
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Apparently some black lives don't matter.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

Your victim also personally showcases a huge part of the problem. She was 37, with 8 kids and two grand kids living in the projects. The behavior perpetuates itself. Being a grandma 2 times over at her age shows she passed on her habit of having kids at a young age where the parents usually
can't even take care of themselves yet. Pretty sure it would be tough to bring up two kids to be decent citizens in the projects, having 8 guarantees many or all will not turn out well.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #5
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Your victim also personally showcases a huge part of the problem. She was 37, with 8 kids and two grand kids living in the projects. The behavior perpetuates itself. Being a grandma 2 times over at her age shows she passed on her habit of having kids at a young age where the parents usually
can't even take care of themselves yet. Pretty sure it would be tough to bring up two kids to be decent citizens in the projects, having 8 guarantees many or all will not turn out well.

Some will call you nasty names for saying that but it is absolutely true. I remember the late radio host Bob Grant offered a mandatory sterilization plan for welfare recipients who pumped out babies/dependents.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
RunForTheRoses

This is a horrible event that shouldn't happen in a civilized society.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 11:59 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Some will call you nasty names for saying that but it is absolutely true. I remember the late radio host Bob Grant offered a mandatory sterilization plan for welfare recipients who pumped out babies/dependents.

Slippery slope, the idea of mandatory sterilization is creepy to me, but something needs to be done. You can't have the lower end of the socioeconomic ladder producing large amounts of children who are basically born with two strikes against them. In my own small world of people I have came across in my 56 years on this planet everyone I knew as responsible couples with steady decent paying employment raising good kids had 1-3 of them. I haven't known anyone with 4+ kids that wasn't on public assistance of some type or raising a bunch of wild Indians. Not saying some people can't raise 4 great kids but as those numbers go up it becomes a much tougher task, even for a two parent home.

For those of you who came from a large family saying large amounts of kids can be raised well you came from a different era, the one where you feared your parents more than the police.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 06-22-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:03 PM   #8
oughtoh

The person across the street is having her 6th child from 5 different guys and she is only 26 years old. The last one was from her live in boyfriend while her husband was in jail. As soon as she got pregnant, he left her. Her husband won't live with her either. Her last 2 children have mental defects, just hoping this one she is going to have will be ok, but not sure. I am sure she was taking drugs when she got pregnant. She had her first at 14.
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 12:32 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
The person across the street is having her 6th child from 5 different guys and she is only 26 years old. The last one was from her live in boyfriend while her husband was in jail. As soon as she got pregnant, he left her. Her husband won't live with her either. Her last 2 children have mental defects, just hoping this one she is going to have will be ok, but not sure. I am sure she was taking drugs when she got pregnant. She had her first at 14.

Why do people who at the time are unfit to raise children not use birth control? I had plenty of intercourse before I was ready to raise a kid yet I managed not to father any, how did that happen? I kind of wonder if the government stopped giving financial support after one child things would change. What if they took the children and put them up for adoption, give them a home where they had a fighting chance. Of course I am making the assumption the above woman is on public assistance, if so the government is enabling her.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:49 PM   #10
oughtoh

My neighbor is on public asst. She paid cash for her house, never has money. People bring her tubs of food every week and she doesn't even take care of her kids. Shhe takes them to daycare everyday, which is paid for. She gets pregnant on purpose. She thought her boyfriend would stay, but he took off as soon as he knew. I am sure she will be pregnant again 2 years by someone else. It is an easy pay raise for her. She doesn't want to work and just stays home and smokes all day and who knows what else while kids are at daycare. She has crashed into my neighbors fence twice and refused to do anything about it and doesn't have insurance anymore but still drives. Child services and police are over there all the time.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Careful, you guys are getting painfully close to reality here. Some Lefty is going to come along any minute and scold you. They might even quote some government number that proves you're racist
Old 06-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
oughtoh

I am not being racist, she is white.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #13
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Oops...I guess Ralph just presumed you were talking about a black woman; at the very least a non-white woman.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:37 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
My closest knowledge of a large welfare family were also white folks circa 2000. I got the low down from the oldest daughter who was around 10 and unusually bright considering the sloppy unbathed unmarried parents she had. Parents were in their early 30's with 4 kids and another on the way. Their daughter was a friend of my buddy across the street's daughter. The daughter either eaves dropped or the parents made her privy to the finances.
Doing the math they had the same net income of someone making $40,000 a year. All courtesy of the government, both parents were able bodied they just choose to drink beer and smoke cigarettes all day instead of work.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Oops...I guess Ralph just presumed you were talking about a black woman; at the very least a non-white woman.
Yep.....I'm such a puke.......